PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Matchmaking

Blastin_Foolz
6th Oct 2015, 16:09
What a joke, how can even the most basic of things still be broken?

So, I decide to finally do some ranked, I win my first two games, the third game someone on the enemy team drops out. The rest of his team leaves too except a single person who just AFKs while dead? They're not just afk, they're dead AND afk, so we can't even kill him. We still have 8 minutes in the round or so and after flying around aimlessly as the Sentinel for about 4 minutes I watch a YouTube clip to pass the time. Two minutes later, I come back and I was booted for inactivity and not only did I not get credit, but I got punishment for afk'ing that match.

The ****?

Whatever, I play my next 3 games and I win all of them. Eager to see my placement, I get Silver? Not even good Silver either, like, bottom of the rung Silver. Sure game, okay.

Then today I go to queue up for another match to try again. Guess where I end up? On a damn EU server. How is that even a thing? Why can I just willy nilly go to any region in the first place? I don't even have to say anything more to fully explain how retarded this is.

Fix your **** guys.

akr0nym
7th Oct 2015, 07:29
except a single person who just AFKs while dead? They're not just afk, they're dead AND afk, so we can't even kill him.

This guy left as well, he was just the last one leaving so it appears that he is still in the game but not spawned, which is just false and a bug, imo. If you are dead and don't click spawn (afk) you are going to autospawn after 30 seconds or so with your last selected loadout.

I watch a YouTube clip to pass the time. Two minutes later, I come back and I was booted for inactivity and not only did I not get credit, but I got punishment for afk'ing that match.

Are you serious? :D Okay maybe you didn't know, but that counts as afk. I know there was no point to stay in and fly arround or play but the game will kick you if you do not play for a couple of minutes. Devs could implement the opportunity to go afk if the enemy team has 0 players... But comon ^^

Then today I go to queue up for another match to try again. Guess where I end up? On a damn EU server. How is that even a thing? Why can I just willy nilly go to any region in the first place? I don't even have to say anything more to fully explain how retarded this is

That is indeed a problem and need to be fixed, however you can leave the lobby straight away if you see it's an EU server, right?

Cheers

Akronym

Firehex
7th Oct 2015, 14:29
Two minutes later, I come back and I was booted for inactivity and not only did I not get credit, but I got punishment for afk'ing that match.
Same situation happened with me in previous ranked games...I also lost points for this.

Just welcome to Nosgoth Ranked! There you will be raped by Eternal players, meet hundreds of lobby dodges and gonnaa enjoy toxic community :rasp:

akr0nym
8th Oct 2015, 09:58
Same situation happened with me in previous ranked games...I also lost points for this.

Yeah I guess you have to make this experience for once :D