PDA

View Full Version : Two rudimentary questions about the game

Valaquen_
21st Oct 2014, 21:18
Hello all, I have a couple of questions and I'm not sure where to find the answer.

1) Runes: are these purchase only, or is there a way to unlock them through play? There seems to be very little to spend purely gold on.

2) XP: Does levelling up tangibly alter your characters's stats or performance in any meaningful way? Being able to see your character's individual stats (if any) would be helpful.

RainaAudron
21st Oct 2014, 21:23
Hello!

1 - No, you must use real money to get them.

2 - No, it doesn´t, it is mostly used for dropping class specific rewards (every 5 levels) and unlocking evolved skins for vampires at lv25.

Hope this helps! :)

RazielWarmonic
21st Oct 2014, 21:26
Hello all, I have a couple of questions and I'm not sure where to find the answer.

1) Runes: are these purchase only, or is there a way to unlock them through play? There seems to be very little to spend purely gold on.
Runestones are real money currency and can only be bought with real money. The only thing you CANNOT spend gold on is cosmetics and boosters. So the only thing you need to spend Runestones on are XP/Gold boosters, and cosmetics like skins and alternative executions. Neither of these effect gameplay.

2) XP: Does levelling up tangibly alter your characters's stats or performance in any meaningful way? Being able to see your character's individual stats (if any) would be helpful.

Nope! XP does not level up your character, everyone is on equal grounds at any point in the game. However if you go to your Profile, you can see your characters individual stats, such as kills, deaths, assists, accuracy, and so on. Go check it out, it's actually really cool!

If you have any other questions let me know!

Valaquen_
21st Oct 2014, 21:31
Thanks to both of you! I must look around the game's store a little more (and work on levelling up to unlock those tasty skins).

If I have another question it's really about this site and the old Eidos Lok forum: integration! I seem to now have three accounts - my old Eidos one (still active and in use), this one, and another that seems to have spawned because... well, I'm not even sure. I understand if these questions cannot yet be answered.