PDA

View Full Version : FF7

Mucka1990
4th Oct 2015, 13:25
Hello, i recently purchased this on app store its brilliant like the original my only issue is i have used max stats and i am unable to obtain final attack i have ultimate weapon and w-summon but i need to purchase omnislash and learn it to get to the secret battle however cause i have used the max stats i am unable to dispose off the omnislash to make the secret battle work... Please help with this???

Mucka1990
4th Oct 2015, 13:27
Hello, i recently purchased this on app store its brilliant like the original my only issue is i have used max stats and i am unable to obtain final attack i have ultimate weapon and w-summon but i need to purchase omnislash and learn it to get to the secret battle however cause i have used the max stats i am unable to dispose off the omnislash to make the secret battle work... Please help with this???

Mucka1990
4th Oct 2015, 13:33