PDA

View Full Version : My final prediction for episode 5.

Rome1992
4th Oct 2015, 11:01
This is the list of what i expect will happen in episode 5 Polarized
1. Chloe will be saved again by Max(going back in time using the selfie pic with Warren)
2. Jefferson is Harry Prescott(which will explain why he has access on the Dark Room)
3. Nathan is just a decoy by Jefferson himself
4. Rachel is revealed to have died during the events of episode 1 or 2. *
5. Max and the Homeless Lady are the same person.
6.This is now probably my boldest prediction. It will be revealed that the nightmare scene of episode 1 is a true scene in episode 5. Max realize she will die and in turn she uses her power to it's fullest at the time, to return as far as she can back in time. Which turns out to be to events of episode 1-4.
7. Another bold prediction. RACHEL is ALIVE *

* only one of this can happen. But i include both of them anyway, because i'm expecting at least one of them to happen

Feel free to share your thoughts on me.

OHWceta
6th Oct 2015, 14:05
4. Rachel is revealed to have died during the events of episode 1 or 2.

7. Another bold prediction. RACHEL is ALIVE

I smell a paradox between those two predictions.

Rome1992
6th Oct 2015, 14:27
yeah. this is just all my predictions. basically the number 4 and number 7 predictions can't happen at the same time. I reiterate my post to understand it better :) thanks for pointing out

LordBattleBeard
6th Oct 2015, 18:54
1. Chloe will be saved again by Max(going back in time using the selfie pic with Warren)This is a given. If Chloe were actually to die with no rewinds, it would be in the final episode, not the one before it.

2. Jefferson is Harry Prescott(which will explain why he has access on the Dark Room)Almost definitely won't be the case. There's already so much information out there to contradict this theory and it even being a possibility.

3. Nathan is just a decoy by Jefferson himselfTo a certain extent, yes. People needed someone to blame/hate in order to distract away from the real culprits and plot to come in Episode 5. Mr Jefferson has a lot to answer for and its inconceivable to think he can redeem himself in Episode 5, but there is still more to it than weirdo teacher taking photographs of his drugged students.

4. Rachel is revealed to have died during the events of episode 1 or 2. *
7. Another bold prediction. RACHEL is ALIVE *
* only one of this can happen. But i include both of them anyway, because i'm expecting at least one of them to happenWell, there is no expectation there.. she has to be either died or alive. Unless figment of Chloes imagination is a realistic prospect ;)

5. Max and the Homeless Lady are the same person.Don't buy that theory either. If that were the case, DONTNOD would have really screwed up on the design of the homeless lady. The eye colour is different; as is the structure of her nose. Those things don't change even with old age.

6.This is now probably my boldest prediction. It will be revealed that the nightmare scene of episode 1 is a true scene in episode 5. Max realize she will die and in turn she uses her power to it's fullest at the time, to return as far as she can back in time. Which turns out to be to events of episode 1-4. Also a given. I'd be more surprised if this scene doesn't repeat in Episode 5. The "nightmare" gave a date of 4 days into the future, bringing us to episode 5.

Xeva-q
6th Oct 2015, 22:43
To a certain extent, yes. People needed someone to blame/hate in order to distract away from the real culprits and plot to come in Episode 5. Mr Jefferson has a lot to answer for and its inconceivable to think he can redeem himself in Episode 5, but there is still more to it than weirdo teacher taking photographs of his drugged students.

If they can redeem Chloe, why not mr Jefferson? After all, they not seem that different at this point.

Lyswenn
14th Oct 2015, 18:24
5. Max and the Homeless Lady are the same person.
The main reason why I believe this theory is wrong is because of one comment the homeless woman makes. While talking about the Prescott family, she said "they once done good things for Arcadia Bay".
As far as we know, Max has also witnessed the "bad things" the Prescotts have done for Arcadia Bay. The "good things" most likely happened before she was even born.

So while it would be possible that Max gets somehow stuck in time, I don't think there's any way she could actually go back to a time where she didn't even exist yet.