PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix support is unreasonable... Please help.

Bigsaint1690
3rd Oct 2015, 17:35
For three days I have been trying to simply access the games that I've already purchased through the Square Enix website. I honestly do not know why it is so hard to access my own account. I've repeatedly entered my e-mail to reset my password and find out my Square Enix ID with little to no success. And even when i finally got into my account and saw the four games that I have registered, it STILL won't give me a download option or anything. Just directs me to the store where i can buy the game that i had already purchased in January 2014. You guys need to fix your website. AND your tech support. I've talked to three different people on the phone and none of them were able to help me at all. You're not even available during the weekend (you know, when most people have the time to sit down and play video games..). I can't even imagine what it must be like for someone who is less tech savvy than myself. Really love the game developers at Square Enix, but your customer service is by far the worst I've encountered in the gaming industry. To be honest, I doubt you will even reply to this thread. Thanks.

-Lost customer.