PDA

View Full Version : Bugs, issues, problems, and proposal towards the dev team.

BSA-SWAT
16th Oct 2014, 12:30
Hi guys,
First of all, u did an amazing job creating this game.
Then second, there are indeed bugs and issues like the other guys post.

We have experienced the following problems with our team:
* Since the new patch , it is not possible to invite people into a party before entering a lobby together.
error: Verification error, it is not possible to join friends lobby....
It is possible to go solo into a lobby where we have matchmaking, and then to fast invite some guys...
They will join ur team in that lobby....( but we cannot team up first, and then join a lobby)

Another problem i can confirm: sometimes if u join a game or switch a side, it is not possible to choose your character.
U need to disconnect and hope if u reconnect, noone has taken ur place.

If u guys are interrested, we are a clan that plays this game, if u want we can do some betatesting.
And feedback issues and problems to u.
We would like to see this game become a great working game, because the concept is amazing.

U can contact me on skjype: swatsa
or on mail: <PRIVATE EMAIL REMOVED>
Kind Regards,
Thomas

Psyonix-Greg
16th Oct 2014, 17:23
Thanks Thomas. Both of those are known issues. The first has been around for longer than the latest patch and the second issue should be seeing a fix today. Please let me know if you are still encountering the spawning issue after today's patch. Thanks!

BSA-SWAT
16th Oct 2014, 17:38
Thanks Thomas. Both of those are known issues. The first has been around for longer than the latest patch and the second issue should be seeing a fix today. Please let me know if you are still encountering the spawning issue after today's patch. Thanks!
Ill keep u posted, just want u to know 1 more thing.
The lobby issue was there before indeed, sometimes it didnt work properly, but now after the patch, it is inpossible to do it.
The patch update, did include the pre lobby to fail endlessly, even that what i readed before, there were no changes to that section...

Regards.

mizzle111
17th Oct 2014, 12:28
I can only see one loadout option on scout, prophet, sentinel and deceiver, other characters have 2. Help!

BSA-SWAT
18th Oct 2014, 19:48

Hi m8,
Character selection on round swap is fixed.
Awaiting pre lobby invite :)

Regards.

Psyonix-Greg
22nd Oct 2014, 18:28
Also fixed =)