PDA

View Full Version : FFXIII on PC - Questions and Issues

renemauricio
9th Oct 2014, 20:36
I (and a lot of others on the Steam forum) are having an issue where the game crashes after you make your selection on the launcher of either Windows or Full Screen mode. Some have suggested turning off DEP but that does not seem to be helping.

Grimoire
9th Oct 2014, 21:03
Make sure to notify Steam customer support (https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php) about the issue.

qazgosu
10th Oct 2014, 10:04
Heya all
not sure if should post this here or the support below (thinking is mostly about account support etc)

I bought FF XIII for PC through steam and after dowloading and launched , after the launcher i m getting the error

Could not secure sufficient VRAM when booting the game

according to steam check my pc gets minimum system requirements and also through this site http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri.

I do miss maximum requirements only for my VGA . Specs below :

AMD phenom II X4 @ 3.4 GHZ
8GB DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 4670 .

i m not having any problems playing FF XIV online and many other "new" games .

any help would be appreciated kindly !!

ZarethKnyght
15th Oct 2014, 14:48
My keyboard keeps becoming unresponsive when I play this game. When this happens, my only option available is to shut down the computer and start it up again. I was wondering if there is a fix already available for this problem as it seems not as many people are experiencing this.

FFlama
15th Oct 2014, 19:29
Hey all:) pls use this fix tempomary...

1 : go into the start menu and right-click Computer( choose ) Manage
from there,go to (Device Manager ) and choose (Human Interface Devices)
To get the best performance, yu are going to want to disable all (Hid-compliant Device)
you should not need to disable ANYTHING else

after this start game,no lag etc testing in Windows 8.1 64/windows 7

Square Enix fix this in next update :cool:

soory me bad english !!

ZarethKnyght
16th Oct 2014, 13:34
So not even a decent workaround to it eh...I guess I won't be bothering to buy XIII-2 and any other newer ports for PC.

-Mikfail-
16th Oct 2014, 14:39
Can't say I've ever had this problem. If it matters, I use a Deathstalker Ultimate + Ouroboros, synapse enabled. You might be getting little response because others are not having this problem. Have you made sure its just not an issue with your keyboard, a driver? The fact you have to restart your entire machine signals this to me.

ZarethKnyght
16th Oct 2014, 15:30
Thanks FFlama. I'm trying your suggestion out. I didn't have too much time to try it today but will give more feedback when I get a good chance to test it this Saturday.

ZarethKnyght
16th Oct 2014, 15:32
It works normally with every other game on my computer. Trying a fix that FFlama suggested and see how that goes. Either way, I don't think I'll be bothering to buy any other PC ports or PC games from SE. I'll stick to any DQ games they release for handhelds or consoles only I think.

Spence88
16th Oct 2014, 17:39
Use your online forums and social media to communicate with your customers! A lot of people are feeling burned after buying the less than stellar port of FFXIII on Steam and need answers as to if you're going to fix it. It's been a week and even though tons of people have raised issues there has been no official response or word of a patch. According t the community hub there are between 3-6000 people playing this at any given time. PC Gamers want Square Enix games on PC, but if XIII-2 tanks on PC, don't assume its because we don't want your games, it's that we demand better service. Thanks for bringing FF to PC, but we expect at the very least a modest effort.

renemauricio
16th Oct 2014, 19:57
I managed to resolve my issue on my own. You see, I am currently without a video card because I am awaiting to new GTX 980s to be in stock without having to pay the current inflated, non-msrp, prices. As such, I am on my 4790K's integrated Intel 4600 graphics. The issue I was having were from using the beta drivers that are floating around the web. I reverted back to the latest official drivers and the problem has not resurfaced since then.

It is still a damned shame though that it has literally no graphical options. Not even so much as an option to raise the default 1280x720 resolution.

psychicdrill
18th Oct 2014, 01:49
Hey! You're not alone! I have had this same issue before. What happened, I realized, was that after saving the game, I wanted to exit, so as soon as the menus disappeared, I pressed ESC. I *think* doing this before moving away from the save points, locks the keyboard, since by pressing ESC wouldn't let me exit. I could still play, but there was no way of getting out of the game, so no trick known to man would let me go back to the desktop. The times it happened, I accepted the situation and kept on playing... only to be randomly kicked out of the game without any kind of warning like 20 minutes later. Really awful situation.

I don't know how things are now, since the thing doesn't even let me play now :/

psychicdrill
18th Oct 2014, 01:52
Well, I admit, my computer is a bit low on the requirements, it runs at 1.5GHz, instead of the required 2.0. STILL, it had allowed me to play flawlessly all these days. Just yesterday I didn't play, and today when I launched the game, it... didn't launch. It let me see the menu and when I launched the game, the menu disappeared and I thought the game would launch, but nothing, no matter how many fixes I try, nothing works. I was all happy with my game, but issues are making me side with the majority in thinking this port was terrible :(

psychicdrill
18th Oct 2014, 01:56
I support this message 100%

Don't leave us hanging, be professional and at the very least acknowledge us!

Peter73
24th Oct 2014, 17:38
Well, I admit, my computer is a bit low on the requirements, it runs at 1.5GHz, instead of the required 2.0. STILL, it had allowed me to play flawlessly all these days. Just yesterday I didn't play, and today when I launched the game, it... didn't launch. It let me see the menu and when I launched the game, the menu disappeared and I thought the game would launch, but nothing, no matter how many fixes I try, nothing works. I was all happy with my game, but issues are making me side with the majority in thinking this port was terrible :(

My PC isn't the greatest either and I was able to play the game for days then I upgraded my RAM to 8GB and after that I started getting the VRAM error. Using dxdiag.exe, its showing incorrect VRAM as well. So it looks like the launcher is not receiving the correct VRAM info and thus refuses to launch as if not meeting the minimum requirements.

I updated my graphics drivers and DirectX to the latest version but no dice. dxdiag is still showing incorrect VRAM and the game wont launch. I also did system restore and that didn't fix it either. I've even checked my BIOS.

They should just remove the VRAM check. It's obviously unreliable.

psychicdrill
25th Oct 2014, 17:59
My PC isn't the greatest either and I was able to play the game for days then I upgraded my RAM to 8GB and after that I started getting the VRAM error. Using dxdiag.exe, its showing incorrect VRAM as well. So it looks like the launcher is not receiving the correct VRAM info and thus refuses to launch as if not meeting the minimum requirements.

I updated my graphics drivers and DirectX to the latest version but no dice. dxdiag is still showing incorrect VRAM and the game wont launch. I also did system restore and that didn't fix it either. I've even checked my BIOS.

They should just remove the VRAM check. It's obviously unreliable.

I am not very savvy, but I tried this fix someone suggested on Steam and it worked for me:

Go the Steam/SteamApps/Common/Final Fantasy XIII/_CommonRedist/DirectX/Jun2010 and there, double click the DXSETUP. Yes, In my head, you'd be somehow downgrading, but after it did that, the game works again. Might be worth a shot :)

Plus, I hate all these glitches and flaws the game was shipped with, ugh!

Sammy_Kneen
27th Oct 2014, 12:05
I have an AMD FX 4300 Quad Core and R9 280X graphics card.

I have tried:

- Disabling all HID devices
- Unplugging and replugging my controller
- Turning on/off Triple Buffering and VSync
- Putting CPU and GPU in High Performance Mode
- Changing Core Affinity
- Clean Start-Up
- Turning up/down/on/off any post-processing effects

And yet my game still plays like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XImtVr2he0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg6qJ-XlStQ

:(

Using RadeonPro to lock the framerate and refresh rate to 30fps/30hz makes the game ALOT smoother but still not perfect and it's not 60fps. Why do I have to use an external program to make the game playable when my specs more than meet the requirements?

And why does it stutter even when the framerate is steady? :confused:

Any advice is appreciated.

Sammy_Kneen
31st Oct 2014, 21:07
So...I've been messaging Square Enix since release day about the persistant stuttering and framerate drops I've been having playing the game, I tried all troubleshooting methods they recommended but nothing worked. They told me that my issue was 'not a common one' so they didn't know when or if it will be fixed. So...I forwarded them the threads from Steam to show them just how many others were struggling with this issue, and today they sent me this:

"We are contacting you regarding your issue with FINAL FANTASY XIII.

We informed the development team of this issue, it seems that other players have been experiencing the same issue. The team is currently working on a fix. We can only advise you to keep an eye on the forums and website for any news regarding this."

Looks like they do listen :)

P0kerz
1st Nov 2014, 20:20
Not sure if you handle this or Steam should but here is my problem anyways:
I remember getting Pulsian Pioneer (in game) through my first playthrough by talking to a fully-repaired Bhakti, but the achievement never triggered. I'm now in post game and went back to Bhakti in hopes of it triggering after talking to him again but no trigger. I had to go back and trigger Instrument of Faith as well but that worked because I had a save right before Ch 12. I assume the only way to trigger the achievement is the first time you talk to Bhakti upon completing the Pulsian Pioneer requirements. I only have a save at the beginning of Ch. 11 which is very annoying because I did a lot of farming before I continued w/ the story in that chapter. So I'd have to attempt to rush to Oerba and not even sure rushing there would give me the 10k steps required. They really need to add a checker for that achievement each visit to Bhakti even if the title is already earned in game.

-Mikfail-
7th Nov 2014, 00:00
To people with VRAM issues: Are you certain your GPU isn't faulty/dieing? If dxdiag can't even register the correct amount then its not an issue with the game

To people underspec: If your underspec & know it, then you should know the game won't perform well or at all.

is the game perfect? no. Could it better? Yes. list me one game that is perfect and bug free. Every single game is a balance of playability and bugs. Every single game isn't perfect & could be better.

The balance of playability is founded by the devs & you shouldn't expect a patch for every single instance of an issue. Ofton devs know about certain issues well before release, but Fixing one thing ofton means breaking another.

Phr3d13
7th Nov 2014, 14:58
I found some help in trying to set up my generic gamepad properly @ Crashwiki (http://www.crashwiki.com/top-10-fixes-final-fantasy-xiii-pc-crashes-errors-stuck-720p-lag-stutter-poor-fps-black-screen-controllers-audio-esc-key/#comment-40583), but i can't find where to re-map the "ABXY" buttons. Can anyone help?

Grimoire
8th Nov 2014, 12:20
First off: Did you follow the steps recommended in the article, including renaming the file joypad.exe instead of joypad.txt? Windows Explorer hides file extensions by default, so you may have to unhide them first.

Phr3d13
8th Nov 2014, 13:15
yup. would i be better off using xpadder to wrap the keyboard/mouse controls to my gamepad?

Grimoire
8th Nov 2014, 13:53
It's worth giving a try if you are still experiencing issues in the actual game (the launcher is known to have some issues with gamepads).

EternalAmbiguity
1st Dec 2014, 04:53
Is there any kind of ETA on the patch to fix resolutions and such? I've finished the game but have been holding off on doing the post-game content (the final missions/Long Gui/Vercerferwhatever) until I can get native high resolutions and hopefully 60 FPS.

DirectoriX
12th Dec 2014, 00:12
Latest patch (with graphics settings) for PC version broke game for some people - them can't even start playing because of crashes after clicking "Start game" at launcher. Before this patch game was working awesome. Some links:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/292120/discussions/0/619573787350694926/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/292120/discussions/0/619573787345429255/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/292120/discussions/0/619573787339560488/
P.S. FF XIII-2 has same trouble

-Mikfail-
12th Dec 2014, 05:56
It certainly didn't break it for myself, same goes with 13-2.

Supplying a DXdiag report should help the port team find the issue.

A user in the 2nd link posts that it might be the upscale method conflicting with a NVidia driver. Try updating or rolling back the driver.

Sammy_Kneen
12th Dec 2014, 21:09
The frame rate in this game is not ANY better since the patch. :(

I have an AMD FX 4300 and a Radeon R9280X, not the best in the world but far exceed the recommended specifications. My framerate still chugs along when there is a lot going on and hardly ever scrapes 60fps. It falls into the 20's in battles. Swinging between 20fps and 60fps feels VERY choppy.

Does anyone else feel that they really need to optimise this game AND XIII-2 so they at least run at 30fps and give us the option to cap the frame rate at either 30fps or 60fps?

Also, since the patch, when playing at any resolution higher than 720p, the text is missing from the enemy intel screen in battle and the animations on the blue box in the pause screen are also missing, please fix this!

Can any of the development team hear me here?

If you can please help!

Geheimen
12th Dec 2014, 22:08
I've been having frame rate problems since day one. The only improvement from the new patch is that if I set shadows to 8K the game runs a little better, like with an increase of 2 fps.

I run at 20 fps pretty much always. Overclocking my CPU helped me achieve 30 fps in some parts and even 60 fps in some cutscenes, but even then the framerate is unstable.

Also, FF XIII-2 seems to run even worse. I booted up just the very first battle, to not spoil anything since I didn't finish FF XIII yet. I'm getting no more than 18 fps in the first battle.

Specs:
FX-8120
R9 280 3Gb
8Gb RAM
Win 8.1

Sammy_Kneen
12th Dec 2014, 23:46
I've been having frame rate problems since day one. The only improvement from the new patch is that if I set shadows to 8K the game runs a little better, like with an increase of 2 fps.

I run at 20 fps pretty much always. Overclocking my CPU helped me achieve 30 fps in some parts and even 60 fps in some cutscenes, but even then the framerate is unstable.

Also, FF XIII-2 seems to run even worse. I booted up just the very first battle, to not spoil anything since I didn't finish FF XIII yet. I'm getting no more than 18 fps in the first battle.

Specs:
FX-8120
R9 280 3Gb
8Gb RAM
Win 8.1

This is exactly like my problem, completely erratic, juddering, jumping framerate. Heavily overclocking my CPU makes it slightly more playable but nowhere near acceptable. I can get over 100fps in most other games if I try hard enough but this one can't get out of the 20's.

We've waited patiently since this game's release two months ago to play it now Square, please keep us in the loop about whether you're going to at least try and fix it :(

Powpow90
13th Dec 2014, 01:32
I haven't been having the frame rate issue as bad as some people from day 1 as I did the Nvidia Control Panel adjustments and was getting a bit more performance, although stuttering was still noticeable.

Anyways, most of the people I notice having these issue from reading the steam forums seem to be AMD users, so I think Square needs to test the game with those cards and optimize for you guys, or AMD needs to update their drivers.

So for the missing text on enemy Intel, here's a link to the screenshot of what it looks like when you try to run the game higher than 1280x1024 resolution:

http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=354704188

Also can we get the force feed back working in the game please? I am using a wireless Xbox 360 controller for Windows which is very compatible with this feature.

My Specs:

i5 3570K intel processor @ 3.4 ghz (stock)

GTX 760 video card

8 gigs of ram

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

x_blade94
13th Dec 2014, 09:50
While I'm happy we got a resolution patch, I'm saddened to say that while there is an option for 2560x1440 the game seems to render improperly.

And please fix Framerate for us AMD users! (Hd 7970ghz, Intel i5 @ 3.2 ghz, 8gb ram ddr3, windows 8.1 64-bit)

a472abpxa
13th Dec 2014, 10:16
Can you play this?http://steamcommunity.com/app/292120/discussions/0/619573787415474136/
I have the same problem

PseudoKite
13th Dec 2014, 13:53
SE please bring back true Full-screen mode as an option.

With latest patch it was changed to Borderless Full-screen windowed. I assume this was done so you could see the exit dialog when you press esc.

Without being able to run at Full-screen mode I cannot run a lot of features of my graphics card that require Full-screen mode.
Examples:
1. G-sync does not work anymore
2. Recording video with Nvidia's Shadowplay requires "allow desktop capture" setting check and produces choppy videos.

Please bring back true Full-screen mode as an option. The trade off to being able to see the exit dialog is not worth it.

Edit: Found a workaround to enable G-Sync:
1.windows key+r
2. type "regedit" and press enter to start it
3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Direct3D\Shims\MaximizedWindowedMode
4. Delete or set to 0 FFXIII path to exe file.

Now when you run the game G-Sync will be enabled. When you press esc the exit dialog will not be visible, you would need to press y to exit or n to cancel. You have to do this every time you start the game because the exe modifies the registry. :)

Sammy_Kneen
13th Dec 2014, 17:45
While I'm happy we got a resolution patch, I'm saddened to say that while there is an option for 2560x1440 the game seems to render improperly.

And please fix Framerate for us AMD users! (Hd 7970ghz, Intel i5 @ 3.2 ghz, 8gb ram ddr3, windows 8.1 64-bit)

They desperately need to playtest it on an AMD GPU and CPU and takes steps to optimize it accordingly, I'm on AMD and I can't even make myself play the game anymore because the choppiness gives me a headache.

DirectoriX
13th Dec 2014, 18:00
Latest video drivers and setting setup.xml read-only solve my problem

Kanzaki415
14th Dec 2014, 00:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eudAywjU2to [720] Gedosato didn't do anything for me but crash my game occasionally.

http://www.twitch.tv/kanzaki415/c/5670805 [1080] Same thing

If you can't tell, my spikes are basically whenever a menu pops up in BOTH games. I drop as low as 10 FPS on the load menu or Crystarmium. I have to turn off my mini map in both games or I drop below 30 FPS. My cutscenes and QTE's are perfectly high FPS. I get higher and more stable FPS in Shadow of Mordor and Assassin's Creed Unity (which is poorly optimized.)

Specs
EVGA Geforce GTX 670 Superclocked 4gb
i7 2600k 3.40GHz
8gb of RAM

Geheimen
14th Dec 2014, 04:08
Speaking of menus, I get very low performance on the Crystarium. It gets down to 10 fps in some cases. Also, when I open the options in the main menu, the FPS drops to 20 for a moment and stabilizes in 30 (i guess that's is normal?)

Powpow90
14th Dec 2014, 05:51
Temporary fix can be found here (or permanent if they never fix it :( ):

http://steamcommunity.com/app/292120/discussions/0/619573787403571892/#p2

mike_ptbr
14th Dec 2014, 18:29
Square-Enix, please fix the FPS and the resolutions bugs!! :(

I'm getting 30FPS lock on battle and on crystarium menu too.

Also, found out now that those enemies info when you use libra are not appearing when using other resolutions except 1280x720, even when you're looking at enemy intel on the Datalog.

As you can see on these screenshots:

1280x720:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/36357635568465832/9F862B218414E2CCDC7A1325F3A261217F9885E2/

1920x1080:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/36357635568468513/4A920A51F61CBA495E4E2B709B7D95B6836C3FEC/

The Rating Stars also are kinda buggy, as the lose they shine or something, see the screenshots:

1280x720:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/36357635569293064/9C2E5AABE7F1F1E6E5CD15C5EB54180603976CCD/

1920x1080:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/36357635569283842/7DB3A1D5946DA218028C7C143A71E6E06EF4931C/

PC Specs:
Motherboard: Asus model: P8Z77 V-LX
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz - 4.23GHz Overclocked
RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Corsair Vengeance
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 770 Gigabyte (GV-N770OC-2GD) Currently using Driver 344.75 WHQL

Hope this help you guys to fix this.

KuroTenshi28
16th Dec 2014, 20:47
Hello !

We discovered that the falls of framerate are due to the HUD.
If you disable the HUD in GedoSato, you have a constant 60fps ! But it's unplayable without an elephant's memory.

So can we get an ultimate patch to address this simple issue (for XIII-2 too) ?

Thank you very much !

Sammy_Kneen
19th Dec 2014, 12:03
Hello !

We discovered that the falls of framerate are due to the HUD.
If you disable the HUD in GedoSato, you have a constant 60fps ! But it's unplayable without an elephant's memory.

So can we get an ultimate patch to address this simple issue (for XIII-2 too) ?

Thank you very much !

Perhaps an option to change the size or resolution of the HUD so it doesn't suck up so much power?

Theansan00
20th Dec 2014, 08:03
I have this problem with Final Fantasy XIII PC where the game just crashes to desktop when played for about 10 min haven't timed it but the timing feels perfect, I'm able to pass 2 saves and not long after that it crashes, i can continue the game but it's annoying to have to restart the game all the time to get through it. all i get is "The program is not responding" and the it shuts itself down. no error logs, not a single clue to why it's happening.

it's not any specific moment it crashes it could be in battle, during cutscene or by moving on outside of battle but after about 10 minutes of playing

All my drivers are up to date, i have the latest.

this is my rig:
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 4,5GHz Socket 1155
GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Super Overclocked
RAM: Corsair Dominator 2133MHz 8GB
SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120GB
HDD: Western Digital Red 3TB x2 (FFXIII is stored on one of these)
Windows: Windows 8.1, have tried Windows 7 and Windows 10 Tech-Preview too.

I've tried different fixes suggested on many different forum but it never works and i'm not the only one who still have this problem...
plz help if possible...

if you need any more info just ask but this is all i know about the problem

Sammy_Kneen
22nd Dec 2014, 14:49
The thread's here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/292120/discussions/0/613938693079943510/

Isn't that pretty much everyone who has the game on PC?

Everyone on this thread EXCEEDS the recommended specifications but suffer from extreme stutter and framerate drops below 30fps.

It seems the general consensus is that Square desperately need to try and improve the framerate so it as least 30 and give us an option between a 30frames per second or 60 frames per second cap.

I know this is certainly what I want, for XIII AND XIII-2.

R3triButi0N
22nd Dec 2014, 15:03
FF13-2 IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE FOR ME
https://steamcommunity.com/app/292140/discussions/0/619574421198621835/

rojimboo
22nd Dec 2014, 15:15
I experience the following fps 'flickering' between 30 and 60fps on FFXIII-2.

http://imgur.com/iR35e1d

Please remove the 'framepacing' implemented for FFXIII and FFXIII-2.

PseudoKite
22nd Dec 2014, 15:34
That thread was originally created mainly resolution and graphic options. After XIII-2 release and XIII patch in December it was changed to request performance improvements.

On steam store page SE states 60 fps is supported: "*Maximum supported frame rate: 60fps"
However, my PC that far exceeds the recommended requirements cannot achieve a consistent 60fps to a point where a locked 30fps looks better.

SE needs to release a patch just by the fact they support it and in FFXIII-2 current state it's not possible to play at 60fps even if your hardware is high-end.

Sammy_Kneen
22nd Dec 2014, 15:45
That thread was originally created mainly resolution and graphic options. After XIII-2 release and XIII patch in December it was changed to request performance improvements.

On steam store page SE states 60 fps is supported: "*Maximum supported frame rate: 60fps"
However, my PC that far exceeds the recommended requirements cannot achieve a consistent 60fps to a point where a locked 30fps looks better.

SE needs to release a patch just by the fact they support it and in FFXIII-2 current state it's not possible to play at 60fps even if your hardware is high-end.

Yeah, they really do need to release a patch. The original thread did mention the performance issues as well as the resolution, but thankfully the resolution has been fixed. (Even though now there is a missing text glitch which ALSO needs to be fixed haha.)

For me the most important issue was always the performace though, I'd rather play a 720p game with a bit of anti aliasing on than a juddery one.

RangerDW
22nd Dec 2014, 17:28
I am using an I7 3770 with a gtx 970 and I cannot get a steady frame rate no matter what I do. FFXIII hits 60 sometimes while i'm on the field but as soon as I hit battle it locks down to 30. I tried XIII-2 last night and the frame rates where all over the place to the point where I couldn't keep playing.

I've been a loyal customer for about 25 years and love the XIII trilogy. I have 100% and Platinum'd the games on 360 and ps3 and was really looking forward to seeing these games at their full potential on pc and have been disappointed ever since XIII was released on steam. Please release a patch to boost performance on these great games. They should not be running so poorly on so many different machines that are more than capable.

paulsiramy
22nd Dec 2014, 18:19
Hi,

my box is :
* Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.33 Ghz
* NVidia GeForce GTX 580, 1.5 GB
* Windows 7 SP1 64 bits, 8 GB Ram

While the CPU is a bit old (thought still meeting the minimum requirements), the video card is exceeding the recommended specs for FFXIII on PC.

I own more than 250 games on Steam, so I hope you'll trust my experience when I say this game has technical problems. I'm having a framerate between 30 and 60 fps, while ***neither my CPU nor my GPU are used at their maximum*** (I checked with ProcessExplorer). So it's not a bottleneck problem, that's the game engine that is limiting my framerate somehow.

I did some tests before the December’s patch (with Vsync OFF). I found that the number of monsters present in an area (even if not visible !) was apparently a major factor for framerate drops. I made 5 screenshots : http://paul.siramy.free.fr/ffxiii/monsters_kills_fps/

I can understand [to a certain point] that the models in the game are very detailed and viewing too many of them at once could explain a performance drops... but honestly, having a 30 fps framerate instead of 60 fps (50 % drop) just because there's 5 monsters that are not even taking 2% of the screen area, it's just plain wrong. In addition, if the number of monsters and/or the % of the screen area they're taking was the problem, then why there is no framerate drop between 5 and 10 monsters ? (30 fps in both cases). Clearly the game engine is at fault.

As I said, the game is ***not even trying*** to use my hardware as its maximum, so it's is not my hardware who is at fault. The game needs to be fixed. And not by castrating its possibilities to be always 30 fps, but on the contrary by giving it access to the entire power of the available hardware.

Despite this post, I'm (really!) enjoying the game, just ... not at the fullest that it could have been.

Alphanumber
22nd Dec 2014, 19:02
I'd like to chime in that I would like to see an attempt by the development team to take a look at performance.

Currently running on a:
i3-3225 3.3 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4GB RAM
Windows 8.1 64-bit, 8 Gb Ram

Some times I get 60 FPS. Dips to 30 for the rest of the time and I can't really see any reason on screen for the dips. FFXIII is definitely playable at 30 fps, but more can definitely be done to optimize the game for more system configurations. Especially if the issue is due to the engine, any work that goes into FFXIII will also help FFXIII-2 and FFXIII: Lightning Returns.

You might say I want Final Fantasy to
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
... break its limits...

I'll see myself out.

Sabako
22nd Dec 2014, 22:51
Fix it. Having frame rate drops even within the first 15min of gameplay and its kinda unbearable seeing as how i played this on xbox360 and Ps3.....and it didnt have these issues. As an avid FF player, you guys should really stop doing shoddy work and give the fans what they want.........instead of cutting corners and remaking games over and over and over and over and over again. So please fix stuff before your lovely community stops supporting you for trying to rip people off.

TheWhorsesHead
23rd Dec 2014, 06:27
The dialog during cutscenes is usually missing sometimes very quiet, and rarely heard. Anyone know of a fix for this?

I'm above all the specs, but maybe this is a 32-bit system problem?

Powpow90
23rd Dec 2014, 15:45
Square Enix needs to take notes from Kojima as he has ported Metal Gear Solid which supports up to 4k and got a 12/10 from IGN because it surpasses a perfect PC port:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/311340/announcements/detail/254782217565552393

NeoCyrus
24th Dec 2014, 01:23
This game appears to be single threaded and the fact that time slices are distributed among all the available threads leaves people confused thinking their CPU is not a factor when in reality the game is limited by the maximum power of a single thread. I have an i7 at 4.3GHz and with the game being so poorly programmed and not optimized I can't sustain 60fps and barely 30% of my GPU resources are used due to being single thread limited (I use an on-screen display).

If that wasn't bad enough the game is broken at 2560x1440, the textures all become horrendous full of aliasing and there is a break line horizontally across the screen from the top left to bottom right breaking the screen that can't be ignored. The same bug is apparently present in FF XIII-2. Jesus Christ, are they even trying?

Speaking of textures and aliasing, WHY IS THERE NO ANISOTROPIC FILTERING OPTION?! That is one of the most basic bare necessities and this game doesn't have the option for that? Are you kidding me? Is this giant troll job? If only that was all the problems, there are plenty more.

Tl;dr:
1 - Make your games more than single threaded and actually optimize them. When a 4.3GHz i7 is not enough (meaning in turn the GPU can't be pushed) you know that it's not only a single threading problem, but a complete lack of optimization.

2 - Fix the resolution bugs. My experience shouldn't be destroyed because my monitor is 2560x1440. Scaling problems, seriously?

3 - For Christ's sake include basic graphics options such as Anisotropic Filtering. It was bad enough that there were literally no options to begin with, but not even including AF in the patch? What? It's must be a joke, a terrible joke.

4 - There is TERRIBLE stuttering in this game. Everyone experiences this. Fix it.

Kujar3
24th Dec 2014, 21:32
While FF XIII runs great for me on PC (except the ocasional drop to 30fps from 60) I know many people are having alot of issues.
I realize Square doeasn't want to do much work on these games since they are "past them" already, but I just can't recommend this game to someone without feeling bad that they might run into some problems while playing.
If you guys at squeare enix want to see the real potential of releasing new final fantasy games on PC, you have to make sure they run as they are supposted to. Of course people with low-end computers can't expect much but people with high-end computers are having problems with the game and that should not be happening.
I myself run GTX 780 and can't find a reason why would the game throw 30fps at me here and there, when I can run Skyrim with performance heavy graphics enhancing mods on steady 60fps all the time (even with downscaled 4K resolution).
Than there's this weird stuttering issue regarded to controllers and if you don't have USB controller pluged in your PC, the game is going to stutter each 1-3 seconds. Sure there are fixes for this but the bottom line is that the game shouldn't do that, there's no reason for this.

Than we have people with weird line when the game runs at higher resolution than 1080p. I get that the game was never ment to run at any higher resolution anyway but if that's the case and you can't fix this, just don't include the option for these resolutions.

That all being said, I love this game, never played it on consoles and always wanted to, I am really really happy that I can now play it on PC and many others are. I'd love to see Final Fantasy succeed on PC, but if you offer this to people, they'll pass on this oportunity.
Fix these performance related issues and more people will come.

E: I appreciate the low price point you sell these games at, but that's not really an excuse for "broken" game.

stupinator
27th Dec 2014, 01:46
Kind of lame. Bought the game, downloaded all 50 GBs of Final Fantasy glory, aaaaaaand... nothing.

It freezes either before, or during the Square Enix logo consistently, and only gets past that if I restart the computer, after which it freezes on the main menu...

I've tried disabling DEP, disabling my firewall and antivirus, and I'm not having any luck.

PLEASE help me fix this issue! freaking ridiculous, feel robbed, etc. etc.

Here's my dxdiag readout:
[SPOILER]
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/26/2014, 17:40:47
Machine name: BRETS-PC
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_r4.141028-1500)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8192MB RAM
Page File: 1848MB used, 7622MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.17415 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6718)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Type: Full Device
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6718&SUBSYS_0B001002&REV_00
Display Memory: 5875 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2035 MB
Shared Memory: 3840 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: ViewSonic V3D231 Series
Monitor Model: V3D231 Series
Monitor Id: VSC4C29
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1247 (English)
Driver Version: 13.251.9001.1001
DDI Version: 11
Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.3
Graphics Preemption: DMA
Compute Preemption: DMA
Miracast: Not Supported
Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
Power P-states: Not Supported
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 1318552 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2458-11CF-6D77-0A2BBEC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x6718
SubSys ID: 0x0B001002
Revision ID: 0x0000
Driver Strong Name: oem3.inf:cb0ae414dfb944c7:ati2mtag_NICayman:13.251.9001.1001:pci\ven_1002&dev_6718
Rank Of Driver: 00DA2001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD
Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
DXVA-HD: Not Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_18490892&REV_1003
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 65535
Type: WDM
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.03.9600.16384 (English)
Date and Size: 8/22/2013 03:38:21, 395776 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2- High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

Description: Headphones (2- High Definition Audio Device)
Other Files:

Description: Headset Earphone (ASTRO Wireless Transmitter )
Hardware ID: USB\VID_9886&PID_0001&REV_0100&MI_00
Manufacturer ID: 65535
Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
Driver Version: 6.03.9600.16490 (English)
Date and Size: 3/18/2014 02:13:01, 121088 bytes
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Headset Microphone (ASTRO Wireless Transmitter )
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys
Driver Version: 6.03.9600.16490 (English)
Date and Size: 3/18/2014 02:13:01, 121088 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Microphone (2- High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

---------------------
Video Capture Devices
Number of Devices: 0
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: HID-compliant consumer control device
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B17

Device Name: HID-compliant vendor-defined device

Device Name: Corsair M65 RGB Gaming Mouse
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B12

Device Name: Corsair composite virtual input device
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1BF0

Device Name: HID-compliant vendor-defined device

Device Name: ASTRO Wireless Transmitter
Vendor/Product ID: 0x9886, 0x0001

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 7/24/2014 07:28:38, 419648 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 5/31/2014 02:07:07, 27480 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B17
| Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/6/2014 19:29:43, 32256 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 10/6/2014 22:54:39, 59712 bytes
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B17
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 10/6/2014 19:29:43, 30208 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 10/6/2014 22:54:39, 51008 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B12
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B12
|
+ HID-compliant mouse

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 62.9 GB
Total Space: 114.1 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: SSD2SC120G1SA754D117-820 ATA Device

Drive: E:
Free Space: 0.1 GB
Total Space: 0.1 GB
Model: WDC WD20EURS-63S48Y0 ATA Device

Drive: F:
Free Space: 1757.0 GB
Total Space: 1907.6 GB
Model: WDC WD20EURS-63S48Y0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS50 ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 00:46:35, 164352 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C2
Driver: n/a

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&A4
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 07:28:35, 280384 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_08921849&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&A2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 03:45:39, 76800 bytes

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_597F&SUBSYS_59571849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&50
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 07:28:35, 280384 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&B2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.03.9600.17195 (English), 5/31/2014 02:07:08, 89944 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.03.9600.17195 (English), 5/31/2014 02:07:07, 440664 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 07:28:38, 419648 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&9A
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.03.9600.17195 (English), 5/31/2014 02:07:08, 89944 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.03.9600.17195 (English), 5/31/2014 02:07:07, 440664 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 07:28:38, 419648 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&92

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_439D1849&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&A3
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:49, 17248 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C0

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_43901849&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&88
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:31, 14688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:32, 48992 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:41, 26464 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:41, 199520 bytes

Name: Renesas USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0096 (Microsoft)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_01941849&REV_03\4&199368CA&0&0048
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\UCX01000.SYS, 6.03.9600.17393 (English), 10/6/2014 22:54:45, 189248 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 6.03.9600.17393 (English), 10/6/2014 22:54:45, 324928 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5957&SUBSYS_59571849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&00

Name: Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_0301&SUBSYS_00551737&REV_00\4&E1E7EC5&0&30A4
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WMP54Gv41x64.sys, 3.00.0009.0000 (English), 4/7/2010 12:14:50, 446304 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vwifibus.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 03:39:00, 24576 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\RaCoInstx.dll, 1.00.0007.0002 (English), 4/7/2010 11:58:42, 326432 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA80&SUBSYS_AA801002&REV_00\4&3A986AA3&0&0110
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 03:45:39, 76800 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6718&SUBSYS_0B001002&REV_00\4&3A986AA3&0&0010
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1360 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:28, 13209088 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 43520 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:28, 626688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.1001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:48, 7751920 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0429 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:52, 8927704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0025 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 190976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 721296 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 78432 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:30, 78432 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1129 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 1144320 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 7/21/2014 22:04:50, 3426688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:30, 31232 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 368640 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsva.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 157144 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 204952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 234036 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 233776 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativce02.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 83552 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1164 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 239616 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1164 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 588288 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.5298.37087 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 442368 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.12618 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:38, 26352128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 62464 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 55808 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:14, 15716352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 3917 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 115512 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 143304 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 74752 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 100352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 118784 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 550472 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 412672 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 134656 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0525 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:22, 9753752 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.1001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:54, 6630232 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0429 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 8287008 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 71704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:28, 71704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 6.14.0010.1129 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 825344 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 7/21/2014 22:04:56, 3461040 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 157144 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 204952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.12618 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 22157824 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0525 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:20, 8406024 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:14, 52224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 49152 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:10, 14302208 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atipblag.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 3917 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 98496 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 126336 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 96768 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 69632 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 550472 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 123392 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 7/21/2014 22:04:38, 47887 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:38, 51200 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:38, 332800 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 69632 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1247 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 1318552 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1247 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 1100216 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\CCC2\Install\ccc2_install.exe, 8.97.0100.0300 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:20, 57747377 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 63488 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdocl64.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 29382144 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdocl_as64.exe, 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 1187342 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdocl_ld64.exe, 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 1061902 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenVideo64.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 100352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OVDecode64.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 86528 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\clinfo.exe, 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 230912 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 57344 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:52, 24860160 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdocl_as32.exe, 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 995342 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdocl_ld32.exe, 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 798734 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OpenVideo.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 83968 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OVDecode.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 73728 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.sbz, 8.14.0001.6019 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 36096 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ibz, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 1988 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.cbz, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 9833 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst_13.251.9001.1001.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 135168 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C1

Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3403&SUBSYS_34031849&REV_01\4&2C29D515&0&00A8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 03:38:15, 231424 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_43991849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&A5
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 03:39:27, 30208 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&B0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 03:39:27, 30208 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&98

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&90

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_439C1849&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&A1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:31, 14688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:32, 48992 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:41, 26464 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 04:43:41, 199520 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_43A0&SUBSYS_00001002&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&A8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_597E&SUBSYS_59571849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&48

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C4

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_42\3&267A616A&2&A0

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_81681849&REV_06\4&2B2757A4&0&0050
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt630x64.sys, 8.01.0510.2013 (English), 6/18/2013 06:46:17, 591360 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5978&SUBSYS_59571849&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&10

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.03.9600.17415
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.03.9600.17415
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9600.17415
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9600.17374
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.9600.17415
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9600.17415
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9600.17415
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.03.9600.17415
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.03.9600.17415
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.9477.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.03.9600.17415
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.03.9600.17415
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Audio Capture Sources:
Headset Microphone (ASTRO Wireless Transmitter ),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
Microphone (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.17415
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.17415
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
HD Audio Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
ASTRO Wireless Transmitter ,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
ASTRO Wireless Transmitter ,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
HD Audio Headphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9600.17415

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9600.17415
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9600.17415

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.17415
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.17415
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.17415

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
DirectSound: Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
DirectSound: Headphones (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
DirectSound: Headset Earphone (ASTRO Wireless Transmitter ),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Headphones (2- High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
Headset Earphone (ASTRO Wireless Transmitter ),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

----------------------------
Preferred DirectShow Filters
----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

---------------------------
Media Foundation Transforms
---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
<transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374
DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374
WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Video Encoders:
H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
Video Effects:
Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Video Processor:
Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
Audio Decoders:
Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
Audio Encoders:
MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Audio Effects:
AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
Multiplexers:
Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
Others:
Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374

--------------------------------------------
Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories
--------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 0
EnableEncoders = 1
EnableVideoProcessors = 1

-------------------------------------
Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------
Media Foundation Scheme Handlers
--------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred
https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}
MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}
{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}
MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}
MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
{00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}
MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------
Disabled Media Sources
------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

---------------
Diagnostics
---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket 94646321179, type 5

Event Name: AppHangB1

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: ffxiiiimg.exe

P2: 1.0.0.0

P3: 545c8a57

P4: cb87

P5: 134217728

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER1 +++:
Fault bucket 94646321179, type 5

Problem signature:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER2 +++:
Fault bucket 94655007141, type 5

Problem signature:

P4: 5685

P5: 134217730

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER3 +++:

Problem signature:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER4 +++:

Problem signature:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER5 +++:
Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER6 +++:

Problem signature:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER7 +++:

Problem signature:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER8 +++:

Problem signature:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER9 +++:

Problem signature:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

[SPOILER]

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Shame on you SE for not fixing this yet.

Sammy_Kneen
28th Dec 2014, 00:34
Okay so after a lot of testing, I've noticed one of the things that drops the frame rate ALOT is any 2D assets such as menus or the minimap etc. Turning off the minimap in gameplay increases the framerate a fair bit but there are still a lot of drops. This however does NOT solve the framerate in battles as the battle HUD cannot be turned off. (HP, stats, commands etc.) Surely Square can work on how these 2D assets are rendered? Or maybe allow us to change the resolution or translucency of them?

There is also stuttering which doesn't seem to be framerate related, but related to the engine loading the next part of the scene or area, maybe the way the engine buffers new assets could be tweaked?

Please acknowledge us Square, we're trying everything here :(

Plus we need the minimap to see where we're going...

gomgor
28th Dec 2014, 09:57
My graphic card : Shappire 7750
I have played this game after the patch and start to going low low fps when I press ALT +TAB or going to windows with the game opened. Now I can't going back and I reinstall the game and nothing happens.

I was playing perfectly and now it's impossible, because the game move so slow 1fps I think.... I tried hitting the Alt-Tab keys and didn't fix. This is the solution I found in internet . Anyone can help me?.thx.

wirewire
31st Dec 2014, 18:07
I have this game on Steam and the performance is terrible. Please patch it!
I'm sure it's CPU related because changing the visual settings to the lowest possible doesn't improve FPS; I get the same FPS running at 900p than 720p, and unless I put the shadows at 4k resolution, anything below that doesn't change the framerate for better, or worse. It's just the same, 20~30 FPS and choppy motions.

If I lock the framerate to 30 with the Nvidia Drivers it "feels" more stable, but it's still really jerky.
I can't believe the PS3 could get 60 frames in this game, with hardware from 2006 (and uncompressed cutscenes).

gpu: GeForce9800GT (1GB VRAM)
cpu: intel i5 2310 @2.9 GHz
I'm well above the recommended specs, except for my GPU, yet it's still miles above the minimum specs (256mb Geforce 8 Series). (http://store.steampowered.com/app/292120/)
Are those "system requeriments" just lies, or something...?

Signette
1st Jan 2015, 17:07
Hello, I have a little problem. I got FFXIII Steam version with latest updates (graphic options). My native monitor resolution is 1280x1024. When I choose same resolution in game launcher I still have black bars in-game. When I switch resolution in launcher to 1280x720, for example, nothing changes, I still see black bars of same size as with 1280x1024.

So, those resolution option don't work at all or something wrong with my game in particular? If they don't work, why they are added? Aside from that game works very well, no crashes at all or wierd stuttering as some olther players experiencing. I wished performance was better, because constant jumping from 30 to 60 FPS and back isn't too convenient, but I guess that's game engine and nothing can really be done about it...

Is there a way to lock game to 30 FPS not to experience drops at least?

dasfx99
1st Jan 2015, 17:46
Fix the game please.

I can run BF4 on ultra, flawless at 1080p and FF13 doesn't ? microsttutering? 30fps in battle? and not even stable?

This is a joke.

javaparty
2nd Jan 2015, 10:49
hello... please help me with this problem... i dont have a problem in graphic, fps, crash when full window or window mode, i am downloading the installer from no stream, and its done....

BUTTT my FF XIII is always crash when im playing... maybe for 15-20 minutes and its crash...
when in battle, when in movie, when AFK and when i go back its crash! T_T

"Final Fantasy XIII has stopped working"

my computer is windows 7

anyone has same problem with me?? please help...

javaparty
2nd Jan 2015, 10:53
oh and im already try to reinstall, install at different PC, updating every available update... and its still crashing while playing..

monterrey4ever
3rd Jan 2015, 20:45
Any word on the fix for missing text when using resolutions higher than 720p?

Sammy_Kneen
8th Jan 2015, 00:09
Any word on the fix for missing text when using resolutions higher than 720p?

Can't believe they haven't fixed this yet :(

You can't see what to do in Eidolon fights!

Please fix the missing Enemy Intel text Square.

Wicked_Sick_LOL
8th Jan 2015, 01:23
Before anything else, I am really grateful for having this on PC!! Long ago, I bought the PS3 Blueray of FFXIII even without owning teh console. I just wanted to guarantee my copy of the game for the Future, but I never got to own a PS3... But it's was on Steam and I bought it and I was really happy! Well, not completely happy because of some flaws...

http://i.imgur.com/ITsqv6N.jpg

For example, I wanted to point that not being able to see some information about the enemies during a fight is really frustrating. In the fight against Vanille's eidolon I had to use google to make sure about to what it would yield for, thus, breaking my immersion and it made me sad...
Being forced to change the game's resolution to 720p in order to see what should be there, is really annoying and not an acceptable fix at all. Just a work around, and one that I hope to not be a definitive one... Really, please, fix this...

I also would like the game to support resolutions with aspect ratio of 16:10, I hate letter box, I really do...

PLEASE, again, fix this and give some performance patch.

OH! AND ADD A THEATHER MODE!!

mike_ptbr
9th Jan 2015, 20:56
Square-Enix please fix and optimize the game performance for 60 FPS and add an option to remove frame-rate pacer, removing this will improves the fps and the loadings as well.

Thank you for listening.

Kosmeg
21st Jan 2015, 12:43
Does Square-Enix developers ever read this tread? I didn't saw any answer from them.

KangaxxTheLich
31st Jan 2015, 16:36
This game runs terribly on pretty much any PC. It really needs a performance patch. I was going to buy the entire FFXIII trilogy on PC, but after seeing how bad of port the first one is... I think I'll pass.

In case anyone from Square is reading, see this thread on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/app/292120/discussions/0/613938693079943510/

kratosxwar
31st Jan 2015, 23:39
Please square we needed fixed this!

Nightbug
3rd Feb 2015, 01:05
Feeling pretty hopeless with the game right now. I was really hyped to finally get into the XIII trilogy but running an AMD GPU I just cannot seem to make this game run at an enjoyable pace. I'm not even asking for much, just a stable 30 FPS would make me happy. I've literally spent 3 or 4 nights now tweaking things trying to make it run better.

I'm above the recommended specs for the most part, so having it run this badly is super frustrating. It's definitely something to do with the HUD, whenever that thing creeps on screen - whether it's the minimap, menu or battle menu - my FPS drops considerably. The moment it's gone I'm back up to 30 FPS. Even during the half-second that the HUD disappears whilst you're switching paradigm my FPS doubles, then drops back down. It's a shame, I'm really enjoying the general feel of the game but I'm running low on patience for 10 (or lower) FPS battles.

KangaxxTheLich
12th Feb 2015, 20:30
My specs are way above recommended specs and it still performs terribly. No game that's 5 years old should run this bad on my machine. I hope Square Enix actually responds to these issues.

EliParker28
12th Mar 2015, 18:36
I have some questions:

How is it possible to have FF XIII on steam for over 5 months and it is still a bad port.
So when are the patches coming?

Can we get something, like a 'We are working on the patches for the last few months' or something in those lines. As it stands, it is a joke that SE is playing on their fans.

DevILrs
17th Mar 2015, 17:27
dear Square Enix

I recently got a problem with starting up ur games.
The games im talking about is final fantasy XIII and XIII-2 amazing games love it.

explanation of my situation,

when i try to start final fantasy XIII the launcher will pop-up and i can setup my graphical setting's when ive done that i press launch and the game will try to start but will close in 3 or 4 seconds and windows says "has stopped working". Now i have read on Steam forums that it could be the DEP settings, i try to launch the game again after changing the DEP settings and reboot my computer it does not help i have the same problem again. i tried to reinstal the game this did not help as well. I see some other players and fans are having this situation and are not realy happy about it. I must say that the game has worked the first week i had the game and when i wanted to play the game after the first week it has this issue i dont realy know what to do to run and enjoy your games.

things i tried.

changing Compatibility.
changing the DEP settings on the .exe from final fantasy.
turning the DEP fully off on everything on the computer.
reinstalling.

my computer specs.

GPU: GeForce GTX 650 Ti
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHZ
Memory: 8.00 GB RAM
Resolution: 1920 X 1080, 60Hz
controllingsystem: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

with kind regards.
Ritchie

RuinerCZ
11th Aug 2015, 13:31
Hello

I have 1080p monitor (which is minimum for 95 % of gamers) so I would like to ask how does the progress go regarding fix of missing info text on enemy info screen.
It looks like this: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150123074051/finalfantasy/images/9/93/FFXIII_EI_Odin.png
but should look like this: http://i.stack.imgur.com/sJrAm.jpg

I hate to have to google info which should be in game and I refuse to play on resolution equal to my phone's.

Cyberwugoy
25th Aug 2015, 07:40
Hello, Square Enix.

I hope that you read this thread.
I want to ask that..... FINAL FANTASY XIII is only available in Steam?
I buy CD in Store and Install the game in my PC.After installing,
FINAL FANTASY XIII Won't work at all,There's Error Appear,Said: Steam- Game Launch Failed FINAL FANTASY XII failed to start (error code 80)
The Game will use Steam but I didn't use steam to start it. (I didn't even buy it at steam ... Coz I don't have money to buy it and no time to download the game because I'm so Excited of Playing FF 13 or All FF,also my internet is 3mb per second :<)

I hope that you will help me about my problem .....

Tormented_Soul
25th Aug 2015, 14:28
FF13-2

it stil feeling slightly un natural when moving around u know not fluently tho not much
main problem im having is the sound of the cutscenes it stutters and doesnt match kinda like wtaching a movie with the sound not lining up with the movie
also after several mins of playing game just shuts down goes back to desktop without warning or errors and keeps doing it over and over so not rly playeble if u dont reach a save point u basicly loos all time spent

my specs :
AMD FX(tm) 6300 six-core 3,5
16gb ram
Gfore GTX 750
64 bit windows 8

so plenty to run the game with and it does run with the obvious problems stated above other wise its running fine

DataBeaver
27th Aug 2015, 23:25
About 30 minutes into the game, after the cutscene where Snow meets the group of refugees, I get stuck at a black screen. Snow and the mom walk away, screen fades to black, then stays black. The game is still running, as evidenced by the "paused" popup that comes up when I press start on the controller. I can also hear the background music playing. There's no option to skip though, and the only thing I can do is close the game by pressing esc. I'm on Windows 10 (64-bit). Google found a suggestion to "make sure my video codecs are installed and up to date." Which codecs though? I'm not about to blindly download and install random codecs. It may also be worth noting that earlier cutscene videos played just fine, so what makes this one different?