PDA

View Full Version : Nothing but Trash

ApollosBow
27th Sep 2015, 22:23
Thats what ranked is in this game until the 3v4 problem is solved.....every game i had tonight had people leaving. Team is in the negative by a few kills = leaver, then we get beat even harder.....Team is ahead by a few kills = entire enemy team leaving forcing us to do nothing for 15 minutes.

Banning:
The 10 minute ban means nothing, absolutely nothing. I could browse youtube for 10 minutes and then im back on without even realizing. extending that ban would also do nothing, I could just picture people logging off and saying "yeah done with that game"

SOLUTION

add a FORFIT option. Do this so the winning team doesn't have to wait 15 minutes and the losing doesn't have to play handicapped.

WHY THE HELL HAS THIS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET, iv heard it suggested time and time again on the forums.<<<<<<<<< there have been skins, maps and exotic items added but not a simple function you find in other competitive games.

......every god damn game tonight, nothing but love for the game of Nosgoth and ye I know its a Beta, Iv said this to people who have been angry to, like a year ago!.......something tells me the beta never ends so the excuse is always valid.

Firehex
28th Sep 2015, 00:39
Today i got funny situation...Someone left from enemy team and soon whole enemy team left. We waited to end of round and it was boring. Next round - i went to kitchen to do some sandviches, returned - i lost 10 points for leaving O_O NO COMMENTS. This penalty system is so awful what i can't express my feeling without some rude words.

ApollosBow
28th Sep 2015, 00:45
Today i got funny sitiation...Someone left from enemy team and soon whole enemy team left. We waited to end of round and it was boring. Next round - i went to kitchen to do some sandviches, returned - i lost 10 points for leaving O_O NO COMMENTS. This penalty system is so awful what i can't express my feeling without some rude words.

Sounds like you got kicked for going afk in a broken match, nice.

In Nosgoth, game plays you...

Firehex
28th Sep 2015, 00:57
The point is - game shouldn't remove points if someone left... I was in winning team and was kicked just because all left and i wanted to eat O_O

TheDreamcrusher
29th Sep 2015, 05:01
Yep. Been harping on matchmaking for over a year and resolutions for the team number imbalance. For a quick review:

1. Passive buff to health/damage/ability durations for team with fewer players.

2. Bench for team with more players.

3. Forfeit vote options.

Then again, we don't have any in-game vote options. No kick, no mute, no map change. ApollosBow sounds like myself in the first post because the league that's currently running is terrible. Played 10 games, won once. I quit.

GrayPhilosophy
29th Sep 2015, 06:37
Just played a few matches last night and noticed they've added a safe leave feature. If someone leaves the game it's safe for the other players to leave too without penalty. However, match win/loss will still count.

ParadoxicalOmen
29th Sep 2015, 22:10
Solution:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=172803