PDA

View Full Version : Slow movement speed issue...

LemonYourAid
7th Oct 2014, 06:51
Hi, I started playing today. At first I just thought it was normal or that my class was just really slow which turns out not to be the case. Then I thought, maybe each level you gain speed, which I thought would've been a silly mechanic anyways....

My movement speed and my shooting speed are severely crippled. It's not an FPS issue (60 FPS even raised the max to 70 and ended up with around 64 FPS), and it's not a network issue either (24 ms ping). It seems like everyone is moving and shooting 10x faster than I am.

Any help or workarounds would be great, thanks :)

Lomonop
7th Oct 2014, 07:38
Do you experience this as both vampires and humans?
For humans you can run and you can sprint (for the latter you need to hold shift).
I don't know if this is the problem and I don't know what could cause you to shoot slower than the other players.

LemonYourAid
7th Oct 2014, 17:21
Do you experience this as both vampires and humans?
For humans you can run and you can sprint (for the latter you need to hold shift).
I don't know if this is the problem and I don't know what could cause you to shoot slower than the other players.

Thank you for the reply, yes I experienced it both as human and vampire. Today I'm not having the issue though. The only thing I changed was making sure the program was launched as an admin. So hopefully nobody else experiences this, because it was terrible.

Sykestus
7th Oct 2014, 18:28
Thank you for the reply, yes I experienced it both as human and vampire. Today I'm not having the issue though. The only thing I changed was making sure the program was launched as an admin. So hopefully nobody else experiences this, because it was terrible.

Thanks for posting your solution. Hopefully someone can use that method if the issue pops up again. :thumb:

geridoc
26th Jan 2015, 19:39
I had exactly the same issue an hour ago.
Movement, attacks, reload - all was like in slow motion.
I tried a deathmatch game and after that a flashpoint match - same thing.
(I tried different things in the game settings using the tutorials instead joining real games, after I realised this persists)
Restarting the game did not helped (also as admin no change).

Finally after I restarted my PC all seems fine again.
Never had this issue before in 225h playtime.