PDA

View Full Version : REAVER Reaver (Dumahim Platemail) Model Issue

Sequax
27th Sep 2014, 07:03
(Please keep in mind, this thread is in no way meant to be inappropriate)

Throughout some recent games in Nosgoth, I've noticed this issue and it has caused me to wonder whether or not it's supposed to be there. If a moderator or someone else with authority could comment on that, it would be appreciated.

Details:
- Only appears while Reaver is preparing to pounce
- Unconfirmed if intentional
- Unconfirmed if this occurs with any other skins

-Konf-
27th Sep 2014, 11:18
I think that's simply due to your Reaver having balls to stay in the fight with [Haste] upon initiating, instead of running away.

Jokes!

Edit: I don't play Reaver much, but I'll try to have a look whether the model looks similar in Evolved and Founder's Reaver skins.

Sequax
27th Sep 2014, 12:28
I think that's simply due to your Reaver having balls to stay in the fight with [Haste] upon initiating, instead of running away.

Jokes!

Edit: I don't play Reaver much, but I'll try to have a look whether the model looks similar in Evolved and Founder's Reaver skins.

Please do, as I want to figure out if this is a problem or not...

Varulven
27th Sep 2014, 14:56
Errrmmmm..... he's a male, so I'd be worried if there wasn't a bulge ^^°

-Konf-
27th Sep 2014, 16:41
Errrmmmm..... he's a male, so I'd be worried if there wasn't a bulge ^^°
Haha, well said!

As promised, here are the screenshots for the skins I got. Seems to be the same, so I assume that's just how Reaver's model is.

Evolved Skin:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25091655379944410/5B72685AC9ABCDE383645AAC558B7BD97A4B7E6B/
Founder's Reaver Skin:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25091655379940907/48EE6442F6EEE0447F2784FDAB89F1CD05022D2F/
While it feels like the bulge should rightfully be there, I understand what you mean by it looking a little... out of place, I guess? It seems to be a bit rough on the edges compared to rest of the model, but I think it's fine. That's just us nit-picking, besides it's not often we'll see Reaver from this point of view since most of the time there's no need to aim [Pounce] at that angle.

I'd rather let it be the way it is, it's the smallest thing ever. Nosgoth Art Team got better things to do than to smooth out Reaver's junk :p

Varulven
27th Sep 2014, 18:17
Haha, well said!

Thank you :3

And Nosgoth isn't for lil Kiddos, so why censoring it?
It's natural for males to have a bulge there... Biology ftw! :D

GenFeelGood
27th Sep 2014, 19:00
A thread full of close ups of Reaver taint, lol, we need those new classes soon.

GonarTrvig
27th Sep 2014, 20:06
I know this topic is supposed to be serious, but I just can't stop laughing :lol: specially with the comments.

And now that the mystery is solved, the hot topic for the next week: Sentinels' lower parts of those who didn't become an adult yet are covered with bone or with armour clothe? We'll see! :D

Varulven
27th Sep 2014, 21:09
Prudes being prude.... but gore is okay xDD