PDA

View Full Version : Bought Immortal - can't play

fyGeel
26th Sep 2014, 11:43
Hey,

I bought Nosgoth Immortal pack on steam for 36,50 euro. I've done the registration on square enix website and I've got the email from nosgoth "welcome to square enix, you're now fully registered etc.".

But if I got it right, even if I payed for it all I still haven't any access to the game? - "We will be letting new recruits into Nosgoth gradually as we refine and test the game. If you are selected you will receive your exclusive invite via e-mail."
Maybe I missed reading something but I feel kinda misguided.

When starting nosgoth I get the message that my email hasn't been confirmed. I go threw the 2 emails I have recived from them and as I said I did the registration. Still this thing comes up.
Then when I try to re-enter my email in the nosgoth game it says - "Submission failed - SE membership invalid email".

So I payed for a game that I might get access to later if the developers feel like it? Maybe I missed that message on steam, I don't know :/

Would really appriciate any help :)

Khalith
26th Sep 2014, 11:48
Did you link your Steam account with your SE account?

fyGeel
26th Sep 2014, 12:01
Yes, I also have both nosgoth beta and immortal back registered on my square enix profile

-Konf-
26th Sep 2014, 14:09
Hey fyGeel,

Sorry that happened to you. Don't feel misguided - by buying the Founders Pack you do get IMMEDIATE access to the closed beta, not at a future date. Problem is, something obviously went wrong.

Normally a forum moderator would come across and give some guidance on this, so hang in there. Also, I'd suggest to try and get in touch with Customer Support.

lucinvampire
29th Sep 2014, 10:33
Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues - you should indeed have access to the game...

Please take a look at the post reference beta keys (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448) and see if any of the guidance helps - if not please let us know.