PDA

View Full Version : CLANS

ZittoN_
22nd Sep 2015, 23:39
This game is a solo game kinda... Make people connect with others and team up and get new friends to play with.

CLAN

-Join - Clan List - Name/Members/rank/Status -

-Found - Clan Name - Clan Tag - Description -

-Clan Page - Clan name - Clan Tag - Founding Date - Clan Leader - Numbers of members - Rank? - Status - Application text

- xx Members - different ranks in the clan - add friend button - clan text in front or above your name in some special font.. let them make their own clan banners for xx runes and more..

discuss. i'm bored lol.. i want to see more things happen.. could make someone happy

lucinvampire
23rd Sep 2015, 12:21
Hopefully if they ever bring out the Warbands stuff then hopefully something like this would be included...if they weren't planning to though then they should add at least some of this, like a warband members list and warband leader - like in other games.

PencileyePirate
23rd Sep 2015, 19:01
Good point, whatever happened to warband support? That was announced waaay back at the start of closed beta, and people who purchased founders packs were (in part) buying warband reservations. Now it seems like yet another feature that's been abandoned ...

hirukaru
23rd Sep 2015, 20:40
Good point, whatever happened to warband support? That was announced waaay back at the start of closed beta, and people who purchased founders packs were (in part) buying warband reservations. Now it seems like yet another feature that's been abandoned ...

Warbands is still in development, however as far as I know not high on the priority list. (I got like 4 reservation tokens still left, only used 2 or something). It is not abandoned just very much delayed. Would be nice if they roll it out and implement warband training and challenge warband in game instead of doing it via ESL only.

GenFeelGood
23rd Sep 2015, 21:17
I still have no clue about how they are suppose to work.

lucinvampire
24th Sep 2015, 12:19

Please see Cat's response on the Where are Warbands? (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=171000) thread...all is not lost...one day...one day...