PDA

View Full Version : Things that will definitely happen in Episode 5

LordBattleBeard
21st Sep 2015, 13:45
See the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqxygUb1qCI :D

- Max will at some point use the butterfly photo she took in the girls bathroom.
Its too obscure a detail for her reflection to be in the bucket otherwise.

- It will come back to Episode 1 when Max woke up on the path to the lighthouse.
Her time travel was 4 days into the future so it has to transpire in episode 5.

- David Madsen will save Max from Mark Jefferson, or at the very least play an important role in Ep5.
He collected the details and tracking location on Mark Jefferson for a reason and so must have a good idea of whats going on.

- Max will hook up with either Warren or Chloe (or nobody at all) dependant on your past decisions.
Going Ape with Warren will almost definitely lock out the latter.

- Some people will get a sucky ending.
The official website states "Multiple endings depending on the choices you make." and ts unlikely that all the endings are good so if you made sucky decisions, the game will likely tell you so.

- You're going to play it again to get the best ending.
"What if?"

- Max will save Alyssa from another projectile of some kind.
"Okay, Max, thats the billionth time you've saved me from a projectile weapon."

- Within 5 minutes of Episode 5 being released someone will ask about a Season 2.
Because.

Your thoughts? Is there anything you think will definitely happen in Episode 5? :scratch:

Ravenda
21st Sep 2015, 14:43
I have absolutely no idea, there's so much suspense at the moment literally anything could happen! But I'm certainly hoping it won't be as cliché as you're predicting it to be.

LordBattleBeard
21st Sep 2015, 14:51
I have absolutely no idea, there's so much suspense at the moment literally anything could happen! But I'm certainly hoping it won't be as cliché as you're predicting it to be.Haha :D

julietxjules
21st Sep 2015, 15:14
Personally speaking. . .the only thing I am of absolutely sure of is the fact that I will play it again and again to explore the ending sequence of events and resulting consequences in their entirety. :)

OHWceta
24th Sep 2015, 13:36
There will deffinetly be 10 optional photos that will earn you "Achievments" (Xbox360) or whatever they're called on other platforms.

Killing, hurting, or being nice to Frank will probably be almost as important as how you treated David.

LordBattleBeard
26th Sep 2015, 03:22
Personally speaking. . .the only thing I am of absolutely sure of is the fact that I will play it again and again to explore the ending sequence of events and resulting consequences in their entirety. :)Absolutely. Though I won't lie. I'll be annoyed if I don't get the good ending first time. I mean.. I know I made all the right decisions.. I just know!! :p

There will deffinetly be 10 optional photos that will earn you "Achievments" (Xbox360) or whatever they're called on other platforms.

Killing, hurting, or being nice to Frank will probably be almost as important as how you treated David.How did you know about the achievements and trophies?! :rasp: though that will be 20 for me because I'm playing it on PS3 and PS4 ;)

I think you're spot on about Frank. He doesn't seem like the type of person to cross and killing someone leaves a very deep emotional impact to any sane person.

Tataboj
26th Sep 2015, 21:06
Also I think there will be some sort of result of choices related with Chloe (like with Kate and Frank... except that was more like how well you remember the events of the game and choices just make it easier or harder to succeed). I actually think that from Out of Time, because - don't tell me all those choices where Chloe is don't make any impact.

Tataboj
4th Oct 2015, 13:14
I see it right in front of my eyes. Max, standing on front of her Photo Memorial Wall, must decide which photo she will use. She knows that she will be only able to do it once, so she has to choose wisely...

KristaD
4th Oct 2015, 17:48
I think there won't be a good or bad ending in the traditional sense. Given all the choices that you make in the game lead up to a moment in time (witch can not be measured on a binary scale) the multiple endings will be different. Good or bad is for us the players to decide.

I don't think they should make a squeal to Life is Strange, given the tendency for studios always having to top their previous creations (but then Life is Strange is not Saints Row), or the fans to demand more of everything previously experienced. I might be wrong however.

maxineshea
11th Oct 2015, 13:12
I dont have any guess about what will happen but I'm sure game developers will surprise us :)

Tataboj
18th Oct 2015, 09:06
Just one last thing before the storm. Since Max's appearance on the party takes place after Warren's selfie, which we assume Max will use, I think the last choice (Victoria believes your warning/doesn't believe you/you didn't tell her anything) will have very large impact in the beginning.

LordBattleBeard
20th Oct 2015, 04:27
http://i.imgur.com/5DjZGQq.jpg

...just saying.