PDA

View Full Version : Still want to see more loadouts..

Chaosprism
14th Sep 2015, 12:06
I know some people dont use them or like them but I do, and i'd like at least 2 more per character if not just 6 to capture all combinations of skins/abilities you might have

GrayPhilosophy
21st Sep 2015, 08:16
Can't argue against it, more options are always good. But I gotta ask, how do you use so many loadouts? I just switch abilities around if I feel like using new ones

Razaiim
21st Sep 2015, 15:32
Can't argue against it, more options are always good. But I gotta ask, how do you use so many loadouts? I just switch abilities around if I feel like using new ones

Loadouts are handy if you're inventory is cluttered with stuff and you have a couple builds that work together with skills + item buffs, and don't want to waste time searching for them. Personally I use them just because I can, and because I have in some way or other acquired multiple skins for a class, so i just stick a skin to a loadout, give a fancy name, and decide what skills I want attached to it.

But with ability to switch equipment completely, I agree that loadouts are more of a supplementary feature than a core one.

Firehex
21st Sep 2015, 19:17
I don't use them, because some abilities/ weapons are too weak/situational (like immolation, leap attack, maraphon, blind explosion of hunter and etc) compare with others. Better buff them first, then add more loadouts.

Wolf_the_Legend
21st Sep 2015, 21:08
Better buff them first, then add more loadouts.

This.