PDA

View Full Version : Missing PSN games

Bogdaman
16th Sep 2014, 15:22
Good day. Can someone answer me, why some classic games by Square were removed from Russian PlayStation Network?

I was looking at excellent Front Mission 3 offer and next day it's simply gone. This game is present in EU and US PSN, but somehow is gone in Russia. I really want to buy that game, but there are no legal ways to obtain it by foreign stores. Can someone look in this problem or there are no solution?

P.S.
It is a pity, that there are so few classic Square games present in Russian PSN. Sony consoles are very popular in Russia, and I was very happy to see such amazing titles as FFVII, FFVIII, Vagrant Story and (I think it is newest one) Parasite eve 2 in Russian PSN. I really want to see titles from US PSN, such as Xenogears, Front Mission, Legend of Mana (great!) and FF Tactics in Russia.

Grimoire
17th Sep 2014, 07:07
I believe you might have to contact Sony directly in order to receive an answer to your question.

Bogdaman
17th Sep 2014, 08:11
Sony redirects my question to publisher of the game, which, I believe, is Square Enix.

Grimoire
17th Sep 2014, 08:25
Then customer support (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/) might be able to assist you.