PDA

View Full Version : Item charge levels should be identifiable in the armory at a glance.

GenocidePete
14th Sep 2015, 01:33
I think my argument is so powerful that it's not necessary to talk about it.

bopchara
14th Sep 2015, 12:38
Also i dunno if it was fixed in the last patch (don't have a chance to get in the game right now), but why the bonus stats description on items disappear when the charge drops to zero? It becomes impossible to determine which do you want to recharge.

Or maybe i've missed something...

GenocidePete
15th Sep 2015, 15:53
Also i dunno if it was fixed in the last patch (don't have a chance to get in the game right now), but why the bonus stats description on items disappear when the charge drops to zero? It becomes impossible to determine which do you want to recharge.

Or maybe i've missed something...
Nah, you haven't missed anything. It still exists, and I assume it's a bug, because I can't imagine why anyone would ever want such a feature.

FireWorks_
15th Sep 2015, 22:09
Also a good point to be reworked, agreed. The next overhault of the inventory includes this hopefully along with other features like smoother scrolling, filtering for quality or marking/saving of specific items.

Louves
16th Sep 2015, 13:29
You mean like the feature they already had in the game and then took out again a very long time ago? I agree that it should get implemented again (together with a complete inventory overhaul).