PDA

View Full Version : Episode 1 Chloe's Room - With the Tools Glitch + Minor over errors

doglesby14
12th Sep 2015, 05:31
On PS4, After Episode 4's "Preparation" update, I discovered a spot in Episode 1 where Max could get stuck in Chloe's closet, given the right pattern of input, and a specific rewind + skip. Using the same technique, it is also possible to have Max outside Chloe's room as "David" is trying to get Chloe to open her door. This leaves Max unable to hide.

Love this game. Hope I can help improve it. Although, seeing Chloe's doorknob move itself is pretty funny.

https://youtu.be/cTjZVL064oA

ScottBlows
15th Sep 2015, 14:02
Thanks for sharing this with us Doglesbyl4. I will pass this on to the team

doglesby14
20th Sep 2015, 11:46
Hey, Scott. I've just discovered that it does exist without the update. Though David isn't frozen in Chloe's room, and the door isn't open as it is with the updates, with David frozen. Max can still become trapped in the closet until a full rewind is done. I may be able to test the PS3 version for this as well, if it will help.

LordBattleBeard
22nd Sep 2015, 00:01
Hey, Scott. I've just discovered that it does exist without the update. Though David isn't frozen in Chloe's room, and the door isn't open as it is with the updates, with David frozen. Max can still become trapped in the closet until a full rewind is done. I may be able to test the PS3 version for this as well, if it will help.Cool glitch. I'm going to try it :thumb:

doglesby14
15th Oct 2015, 05:49
The newly added 1.06 update doesn't seem to have caught that bug, but it does seem to have enabled collectible mode in all chapters. Though, that seems like it was intentional.