PDA

View Full Version : Leagues and Regions

Yaceek
9th Sep 2015, 19:59
Okay, so i decided to check this one out. 1st match, perfect and very playable with no problems whatsoever (maybe except level of opposite team but that happens often in matchmaking with randoms).
2nd match, right after the first and what do i see?

http://imgur.com/CuNAi9J

Does your system have even basic info about location of players? Or it's just completely RANDOM to which server ill get thrown to? Maybe from now you will switch players between Asia/Oceania and Europe just to **** up their games with completely unplayable experience because of 200-300ping? If this is your "Leagues" system then holy **** guys... this is most important thing to do, allow players to connect to the NEAREST server!
Another thing was random disconnect. I wanted to wait because apparently you get punished even more with ranked matches if you leave. Of course i couldnt reconnect because reasons. GREAT JOB.

SirRudyMan
9th Sep 2015, 21:35
Okay, so i decided to check this one out. 1st match, perfect and very playable with no problems whatsoever (maybe except level of opposite team but that happens often in matchmaking with randoms).
2nd match, right after the first and what do i see?

http://imgur.com/CuNAi9J

Does your system have even basic info about location of players? Or it's just completely RANDOM to which server ill get thrown to? Maybe from now you will switch players between Asia/Oceania and Europe just to **** up their games with completely unplayable experience because of 200-300ping? If this is your "Leagues" system then holy **** guys... this is most important thing to do, allow players to connect to the NEAREST server!
Another thing was random disconnect. I wanted to wait because apparently you get punished even more with ranked matches if you leave. Of course i couldnt reconnect because reasons. GREAT JOB.

They put all the high pings in one team and the low pings in the other, this doesn't make any sense, no wonder that you've lost the match :(

varlanka
10th Sep 2015, 12:43
Hello guys and girls i have 1 question... seriously?? is this some kind of joke or what is this? you call this league and we players must play it? heres my question how can i play when im getting on other server (im eu player) and i have 220-350 ping in every game? how can i get rank ups if i have 1 sec delay? even if population is low rather wait 1 hrs then play with 220 ping! devs seriously?

varlanka
10th Sep 2015, 13:14
you care just about ping? :D

well i want to play thats all...

Vampmaster
10th Sep 2015, 13:45
The devs said there'll be region filters for league after they've finished the beta version of it. That should take care of the ping. As for being forced to play it, I've successfully not played it all week without anyone putting a gun to my head.

JebaoVasnick
10th Sep 2015, 22:41
4 of my team players ended up with 150+ ping VS 60 ping team .... guess who won .... NA server beat the crap out of us

AdmiralPPR
11th Sep 2015, 07:05
The devs said there'll be region filters for league after they've finished the beta version of it. That should take care of the ping. As for being forced to play it, I've successfully not played it all week without anyone putting a gun to my head.

I really hope they stay true to their word... nearly got an heart attack yesterday. Playing a 3vs4, a 200+ping and a 3vs4 200+ping game is so satisfying after a hard day's work... not.

Harmaatukka
11th Sep 2015, 10:09
I'm on this boat as well, personally I will leave every NA lobby I get into, my ping 150 to East and 200+ to West, both result in significant ability casting delay and horrible hitreg.