PDA

View Full Version : Nosgoth Is having a issue

Nerorai
3rd Sep 2014, 02:57
So my freind sent me a beta code i linked steam with square enix account so when i did this i went on steam installed nosgoth then it wont let me play it will say purchase on the steam libary so when i click purchase it brings me the store page and it says i already own nosgoth then after that when i click on play it says scanning for steam update then wont launch can anyone help?

lucinvampire
4th Sep 2014, 07:38
Please try verifying your game cache in Steam - if this fails maybe try uninstalling and then reinstalling from the Steam (Add a product on Steam option) and see if that works.

Did you happen to have the game for the free weekend? I know quite a few people had similar issues if they already had it.

Nerorai
4th Sep 2014, 20:03
Yes i did have the game for free weekend
and i tryed reinstalling and veryfing the game cache and it hasent been working

lucinvampire
5th Sep 2014, 12:14
Sorry it still isn't working - usually completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game resets it but as this hasn't worked you'll need to contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001)and inform them of the issue - please include this information that you had the game on the free weekend - one of their advisors should be able to then assist you. I hope you can get back in game soon!