PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kuja9001
19th Sep 2012, 20:52
www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/ (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/)

djkim0701
19th Sep 2012, 21:09
Kingdom Hearts 2??

vitornavarrete
19th Sep 2012, 21:09
www.novacrystallis.com/?p=3535 (http://www.novacrystallis.com/?p=3535) by Kagari

"Kingdom Hearts is finally getting the HD remaster treatment, and it’s coming in 2013.

Set to launch on PlayStation 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX will include Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, and the cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days remastered into HD for the theater mode. The game will feature Japanese voices, and of course, trophy support.

Full details have yet to be revealed, but Square Enix has opened a teaser site here (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/). We’ll have more information as it comes in."

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49... (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492206) neogaf thread

"Kingdom Hearts HD -1.5 Remix- includes:
- KH Final Mix HD with Japanese voices
- KH Re:CoM HD
- KH 358/2 Days cutscenes remade in HD in theater mode

Kingdom Hearts for PC Browsers is:
- Online social game for browsers
- Customize your avatar and explore worlds
- Card battling system"

www.kh2.co.uk/kh-hd-remix/news/kingdom-h... (http://www.kh2.co.uk/kh-hd-remix/news/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-announced.php) kh2

"

Square Enix has just announced a Kingdom Hearts HD remix at the Tokyo Game Show that is happening as we speak! So far they have added a teaser site and minor information. So far it’s shown that Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Re:Chain Of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will receive an HD remake on the PS3! We will add more when more information comes to light!

UPDATE: Square Enix also has announced a Kingdom Hearts Facebook browser game! Here are some details translated by IcyWind14 of Gamefaqs:

KINGDOM HEARTS for PC browsers (tentative name)

<story>
The world of fairy tales far.
The world is filled with light that light was wrapped, and a variety of the world&rsquo;s creator.
Kingdom Hearts source of light, the key to protect it %u03C7 (key) blade.
I believed that as long as there is, the world is in the light of eternity.
However, the strong light cast shadows gave birth to darkness.
Darkness evoke anxiety and fear, the desire.
Darkness hidden in the depths of my heart, and began to spread to the world as chaos.
to pay the spreading darkness, those who wish to make a key light blade that mimics the %u03C7 (key) blade,
I started a round-the-world adventure.</story>

<system>
Able to play with the browser of PC, social games for the browser of the first series. Become a hero, customize your avatar, players around the world in a variety of Disney. To expand the game, such as search and collect the material in various locations, such as the battle system to divide the outcome by card collection, a completely new element. How to enjoy as well, such as an enemy, sometimes in cooperation with friends!</system>

UPDATE 2: The official Kingdom Hearts Blog &ldquo;Message From The Kingdom&rdquo; revealed that the cutscenes from KH 358/2 Days will be HD in Theater mode while Re: Chain of Memories and KH Final Mix will be full HD remake and will support PS3 trophies! Also the KH Browser game will have a card system with customizable avatars!

UPDATE 3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix is to be released in 2013 and there are trailers being shown at Tokyo Game Show."

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX - TRAILER

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVH-v1ZbeHk&feat... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVH-v1ZbeHk&feature=player_embedded)

Timmei
19th Sep 2012, 21:21
I think my brain just spazzed a little bit. O.o This is awesome!! Looks like I will be importing something from Japan now! :D

iambasho777
19th Sep 2012, 21:44
PS3 isn't region locked!!! Totally forgot about that, sweet! Though, I'd still rather have a localized version over an import.

Timmei
19th Sep 2012, 21:47
PS3 isn't region locked!!! Totally forgot about that, sweet! Though, I'd still rather have a localized version over an import.

I... actually did not know that! xD Good to know, thanks!!

ZHZ90_
19th Sep 2012, 21:51
Great news but no KH RECOM, no KH BBS FM & even no KH2 FM oh well will be enjoying KH1 FM!

member_10022778
19th Sep 2012, 22:02

Not alll games are region-free. I know Persona 4 Arena is region-locked.

Pocamantis
19th Sep 2012, 22:05
This is excellent news. It's worth the money for Final Mix alone.

iambasho777
19th Sep 2012, 22:07

There was also quite a bit of a s***storm about that being the first (and only, so far) region locked PS3 game, and since Square knows how often their games are imported I highly doubt they'll do that.

member_10013097
19th Sep 2012, 22:11
Doesn't this seem a little.. Lacking?

I mean, it's neat to see them starting to get into some sort of HD Kingdom Hearts released, but to leave so many games out, and to not even let people -play- 358/2 Days? What's the point of releasing such a bare-bones package? Especially if it's just the PS2 graphics running at 720p (I know we haven't seen footage yet, but I'm not holding my breath).

If Insomniac can release three Ratchet & Clank titles on PS3 on a single disc in a nice collection, why can't Square-Enix at least put a -little- more effort into this? And yes, I know that they're not the same style of game, and that the KH games are longer, but I don't think it's too unreasonable to want a little bit more out of a collection.

Pocamantis
19th Sep 2012, 22:14
UPDATE 2: The official Kingdom Hearts Blog &ldquo;Message From The Kingdom&rdquo; revealed that the cutscenes from KH 358/2 Days will be HD in Theater mode while Re: Chain of Memories and KH Final Mix will be full HD remake and will support PS3 trophies! Also the KH Browser game will have a card system with customizable avatars!

Is this true? Because Square Enix was quick to remind everyone Final Fantasy X HD would be a remaster rather than a remake.

vitornavarrete
19th Sep 2012, 22:19

Is this true? Because Square Enix was quick to remind everyone Final Fantasy X HD would be a remaster rather than a remake.

No, it's a remaster. Quoted kh2.uk because of the browser game information, didn't notice that was wrong though.

member_10013097
19th Sep 2012, 22:21
No, it's a remaster. Quoted kh2.uk because of the browser game information, didn't notice that was wrong though.

So it is just a remaster? Lovely. That's even less appealing, but rather expected.

vitornavarrete
19th Sep 2012, 22:59

So it is just a remaster? Lovely. That's even less appealing, but rather expected.

Six and a half years and Nomura still hasn't shipped Versus. One year without any news for X HD. Two years fixing FF XIV. Expecting a remake is kinda of delusional, imho. If it gets released here at least we will finally be able to play Final Mix and that's something. Sure, KH FM, KH II FM+ and KH BBS FM in a single collection would be my choise, but if they are going for 1.5 and, possibly, 2.5 with the remaining games, so be it. Some people will finally be able to go through the whole series. I don't expect DDD to make an appearence in those HD remasters, though. KH 2.5 will probably have II FM+, BBS FM and, maybe, Re:Coded HD cutscenes.

member_10013097
20th Sep 2012, 00:08
Six and a half years and Nomura still hasn't shipped Versus. One year without any news for X HD. Two years fixing FF XIV. Expecting a remake is kinda of delusional, imho. If it gets released here at least we will finally be able to play Final Mix and that's something. Sure, KH FM, KH II FM+ and KH BBS FM in a single collection would be my choise, but if they are going for 1.5 and, possibly, 2.5 with the remaining games, so be it. Some people will finally be able to go through the whole series. I don't expect DDD to make an appearence in those HD remasters, though. KH 2.5 will probably have II FM+, BBS FM and, maybe, Re:Coded HD cutscenes.

Admittedly I wasn't -expecting- some full HD remake of the game, especially considering how many different remasters have been released lately. But considering how few games are in this release, it seems like they could have put some sort of extra effort into the game. Rather than an awesome collection that would allow people to play basically the entire series on a single console, it feels more like yet another cash grab.

I actually like the series a lot, and I have all the US games that are available, but this just seems short-sighted. Even if they do make a KH2.5, just having cutscenes from another game is frustrating, and if they did release II FM and BBS FM, that just puts the whole series out of order. Why not release something that lets you play them all chronologically? Well, except for DDD, I can at least understand not wanting to cannibalize sales of such a recent release.

Ah well, I'll stop my semi-ranting here. I just really think that they should do way more with it than they are.

vitornavarrete
20th Sep 2012, 11:33
Admittedly I wasn't -expecting- some full HD remake of the game, especially considering how many different remasters have been released lately. But considering how few games are in this release, it seems like they could have put some sort of extra effort into the game. Rather than an awesome collection that would allow people to play basically the entire series on a single console, it feels more like yet another cash grab.

I actually like the series a lot, and I have all the US games that are available, but this just seems short-sighted. Even if they do make a KH2.5, just having cutscenes from another game is frustrating, and if they did release II FM and BBS FM, that just puts the whole series out of order. Why not release something that lets you play them all chronologically? Well, except for DDD, I can at least understand not wanting to cannibalize sales of such a recent release.

Ah well, I'll stop my semi-ranting here. I just really think that they should do way more with it than they are.

Din din din. We have a winner. Don't get me wrong, I do think they should release everything together, but this way they will: 1 - grab more money; 2 - have more releases. So, they can release 1.5 in 2013 and 2.5 in 2014. This way people won't be asking for KH III in those years, leaving SE to release it in 2015/2016.

I do think people should play by release order, instead of chronologically. This way you get way more mindblows. But, well, they wouldn't put 1 and 2 in the first pack, leaving only BbS for the second one. Everything would be solved with a single package... oh well, I'm talking in circles here. Let's only hope that it will be localized and that Nomura will put a teaser for KH 3 in those collections.

OmegaHer0
20th Sep 2012, 11:44
this might be interesting.

picamaispi29
20th Sep 2012, 13:39
I'm actually quite excited. Even with all of the rumors and hints I wasn't expecting too much, even though I was hopeful. I would have hoped for KH2, KH BBS, and gameplay for Days but I wasn't expecting anything from Days at all so I'm happy that we at least got cutscenes. I expected RE: COM if we got a HD package so no suprises there but it is nice to actually get it. KH1 FM is the best part. I've been waiting for the FM versions of KH games to come to the US since pretty much the first time I discovered KH and this means we are almost certain to get it soon. I really hope that we get KH2 FM and BBS FM eventually but for now I'm happy that we have an HD collection. Really people, SE has been ignoring fans for a while, then they go and do something that fans want, and all you can do is complain about the things that weren't included? If SE doesn't get a good reaction they might not do a KH 2.5 or whatever. I'm quite happy with the package, even though it could have been better. Who else is?

member_10827409
20th Sep 2012, 13:47
Indeed

member_10827409
20th Sep 2012, 13:56
Im cool with it I mean it's not everyday that you get to place something like final mix. And even if there wasn't I'm still glad it's in HD.

Lightning_Stryker
20th Sep 2012, 14:03
I'm pretty excited! This sounds awesome! But I wonder what this means for production of KH3...guess we'll have to wait but I think it's awesome that they're putting the FM versions and Days. Super excited to see those cutscenes from Days ^_^

xIllusionist
20th Sep 2012, 19:36
Super excited about this. I really hope this is released in the US too so I don't have to worry about importing stuff.

xIllusionist
20th Sep 2012, 19:45
One thing that bothers me though, are they only remastering the cutscenes for Days? Because it'd be nice if the whole game was included too....

member_10827409
20th Sep 2012, 19:53
6 hours.. dang ...

member_10827409
20th Sep 2012, 19:56
Darn it there has to be a way to talk to talk to her..I'm not giving up on lighting ..no matter what.

Lightning_Stryker
20th Sep 2012, 20:30
@ Illusionist: It would be totally awesome if they included the Days game because I really liked it. But from what I've heard it's only the cutscenes for now :/

member_10827409
20th Sep 2012, 22:25
*sighs* the only problem is its Nintendo 's turf. We should just be lucky we at least got cutscenes. (Or more specifically they.)

member_10827409
20th Sep 2012, 22:33
2 Hours.. further more I refer to they as the fans in Japan. Because it is not confirmed if this is coming to the us. After all final mix is included and everyone knows. That final mix is exclusive to Japan. And if they do release it here. It'll probably be the original game. So let's hope that's not the case.

member_10590028
20th Sep 2012, 22:57
This should be very awesome. I was hoping to play KH FM one day and completing that story. Now things will make my mind blow even more from this point on. It's gonna be really awesome and I may have to borrow a copy of Days from one of my friends if I like the cutscenes from Days, which will most likely happen.

Asuha
20th Sep 2012, 23:53
Great news. I can't wait to see the promotional video whenever it goes online.

member_10022778
21st Sep 2012, 08:10

There was also quite a bit of a s***storm about that being the first (and only, so far) region locked PS3 game, and since Square knows how often their games are imported I highly doubt they'll do that.

Just saying, there's always a chance. ;P

Doesn't this seem a little.. Lacking?

I mean, it's neat to see them starting to get into some sort of HD Kingdom Hearts released, but to leave so many games out, and to not even let people -play- 358/2 Days? What's the point of releasing such a bare-bones package? Especially if it's just the PS2 graphics running at 720p (I know we haven't seen footage yet, but I'm not holding my breath).

If Insomniac can release three Ratchet & Clank titles on PS3 on a single disc in a nice collection, why can't Square-Enix at least put a -little- more effort into this? And yes, I know that they're not the same style of game, and that the KH games are longer, but I don't think it's too unreasonable to want a little bit more out of a collection.

Some PS3 collections only have two games on the disc, so I don't see the problem here. We're getting 2.5 games, which isn't really a bad deal. Also, I'm assuming they also plan on releasing a sort of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX in the future, with Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and cutscenes from Re:coded.

iambasho777
21st Sep 2012, 08:15
I believe the main reason they're breaking up the HD collection is to let Nomura keep his promise of one KH game a year. This likely means Versus is slated to be out around holidays 2013/early 2014 and KHIII in 2015.

member_10827409
21st Sep 2012, 09:21
Hello? Did anyone hear me?

member_10827409
21st Sep 2012, 09:58
*sighs-

picamaispi29
21st Sep 2012, 10:46

Which post are you refering to, the one about Final Mixes or the earlier one?

About the FMs, I think that Nomura did say that he was willing to make them avaliable to people outside of Japan so we are good there. It's just SE's decision that we have to worry about. It's highly likely we will get it, but there is always that small chance that we won't and that is making me nervous. I hope they make an announcement about the western release soon so I can stop worrying about it.

vitornavarrete
21st Sep 2012, 17:42

Which post are you refering to, the one about Final Mixes or the earlier one?

About the FMs, I think that Nomura did say that he was willing to make them avaliable to people outside of Japan so we are good there. It's just SE's decision that we have to worry about. It's highly likely we will get it, but there is always that small chance that we won't and that is making me nervous. I hope they make an announcement about the western release soon so I can stop worrying about it.

Worst-case scenario: Japan Release Only - Region Locked Game

Best-case scenario: Worldwide Release - With KH FM for NA and EU

I realy don't know my reaction if Square releases it, outside Japan, but with the original version of Kingdom Hearts. I'd probabily go to the corner and cry. After that I would import from Japan, probabily.

EDIT: Conspiracy Keanu

What if they are sticking to PS3 only because it's region-free? Althouhg, even if it gets ported to 360 in NA it doesn't mean a Japanese release of this version (you know, Metal Gear Rising). Anyways, lets pray for the best.

member_10827409
21st Sep 2012, 18:38
Hear hear. Let's hope so.

member_10827409
21st Sep 2012, 18:58
@Andrea and yes ma'am. I was referring to the post of the final mixes

ThatPyroAxel
21st Sep 2012, 19:24
I didn't believe it when I first heard about it. It was too good to be true, in my head. xD

...But if it turns out ot be only for Japan, I will cry. So. Hard.

ZHZ90_
21st Sep 2012, 19:26
I hope for US & EU release.

onigiri619
22nd Sep 2012, 03:42
WHY U NO HAVE KH2 FINAL MIX?!?!? I WANT THE TERRA BOSS BATTLE!!! T_T

new_tradition
22nd Sep 2012, 16:09
Really happy about this. I hope Square-Enix North America and Europe bring this over. I was a little miffed that KH2 FM+ isn't in the package (rather have that than Re:CoM), but I imagine they'd release a KH2 FM+ remaster later on.

It's actually quite smart. A PS3 version of the full FM+ games caters to both the veteran fans of the series who never got the chance to play Final Mix AND fans who never played any of the PS2 Kingdom Hearts games (actually, I just realized this is good for the EU KH fans that never got the PS2 version of Re:CoM).

I'm guessing, but maybe the mind set it for S-E to get as many people as possible familiar with Sora's story, and by the time KH3 is out, people will buy it.

Anyways, in short, S-E TAKE MY MUNNIES *_*

EDIT: Oh, oh! If there's gonna be some 358/2 Days scene in this 1.5 ReMIX, then it's all the more likely that there will be BbS content in the possible KH2 FM+ ReMIX =D

vitornavarrete
22nd Sep 2012, 19:25
@new_tradition: I do think Sony has the tools that make easy to transfer a PSP game to PS3, the same way they have for PS2 -> PS3 games. So I would like to believe that, if the 2.5 final mix is going to happen, it'll also contain BbS FM. Part of this is driven by logic, the other part is my desire to fight against Red Eyes with Aqua.... Oh, Aqua... XD

I think 2.5 will have: KH 2 FM+, KH BbS FM and Re:Coded scenes. I don't think they will put anything of DDD in it. So, it will be just like prior KH 2 release, with KH 1 on PS2 e CoM on GBA. But we will have almost everything on PS3, DDD on 3DS and KH3 on PS3 or PS4/WiiU. We never know if Sony will be able to still sell consoles in the years to come, hope I'm wrong, though.

member_10770952
22nd Sep 2012, 19:34
*signs *

member_10770952
22nd Sep 2012, 19:36
Yeah good one.

Grimoire
24th Sep 2012, 01:27
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix First Look With The TGS Trailer

www.siliconera.com/2012/09/23/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/23/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-first-look-with-the-tgs-trailer/)

new_tradition
24th Sep 2012, 02:46
I keep throwing money at my screen but nothing happens ;A;

member_10323743
24th Sep 2012, 20:27
@new_tradition: I do think Sony has the tools that make easy to transfer a PSP game to PS3, the same way they have for PS2 -> PS3 games. So I would like to believe that, if the 2.5 final mix is going to happen, it'll also contain BbS FM. Part of this is driven by logic, the other part is my desire to fight against Red Eyes with Aqua.... Oh, Aqua... XD

We've been shown that they can do this thanks to the God of War franchise (Putting both GOW PSP games and making them into a PS3 HD Collection).
The question will be: "Will S-E do this, not only for BBS, but also for the FM version?". I would die of happiness.

new_tradition
24th Sep 2012, 20:33
If they're gonna take the time to convert a PSP game to PS3, than I hope they don't mess around and just choose the FM version of it, lol.

I recently hooked up my tv to my PSP, and watched a couple of scenes in the BbS Theatre Mode, and honestly? It looks pretty good as is. I hope they do come out with a 2.5 ReMIX and put BbS FM in it. It would be awesome &hearts;

Joshlacey
24th Sep 2012, 21:52
that's good, I hope it will invades PS Vita too.........

Joshlacey
24th Sep 2012, 21:57
I hope for US & EU release.

If so, the Final Mix will not be in it

Grimoire
25th Sep 2012, 02:26
Screenshots

www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org345241... (http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3452418.png)

Old: www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org345450... (http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3454500.jpg) New: www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org345241... (http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3452416.png)

Looks like they have changed his face a little.

new_tradition
25th Sep 2012, 02:53
@Jlacey: The most NA/EU can do with the KH HD 1.5 game is translate it. They can't touch the game content. It should come over as the Final Mix version.

And if for some horrible reason S-E has the ability to touch in-game stuff and DOESN'T bring over the FM version, you think you've seen rage from Versus and Type-0 fans? Hohoho...This is something that would legitimately piss me off, and I've been pretty level headed in regards to the other games.

@Grimoire:

First: Whoa, were PS2 game resolutions really that small? :O

Second: Nah, I think his mouth was just in mid talk, that's why the shape is a little weird

Grimoire
25th Sep 2012, 03:00
Yes.

And: *points at his hairline, since that is the most obvious part*

new_tradition
25th Sep 2012, 03:31
Okay, I see what you mean. I still think it's more of a higher resolution/moment of time thing. Plus I couldn't imaine why'd they'd change his hairline xD

(then again it's 4:30 am over here and I still haven't gone to bed, so my eyes could be screwy, lol)

vitornavarrete
25th Sep 2012, 09:52
Disney Interactive: "A big title that hasn't been announced yet is coming next mid-year."

m.ign.com/articles/2012/09/25/report-kin... (http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/09/25/report-kingdom-hearts-15-coming-west-next-year)

Since it isn't Epic Mickey 2 and that's the only big franchise from DI we have only two possibilities: A new IP or KH 1.5. Let's hope.

On second note:

After discussing in neogaf someone said a very reasonable thing: In chronological therms BbS doesn't belong with KH 2.5, but, instead to a possible 0.5, together with BbS 2 or whatever Nomura is thinking to do with those scenes in the secret ending from BbS FM. We know that KH2 has way more content that KH1, and KH2 FM+ added a lot more. So it's possible that they will release a KH 2.5 with only KH2 FM+ and Re:Coded cutscenes. Maybe DDD cutscenes can be added there too, but I don't think this is to likely.

picamaispi29
25th Sep 2012, 12:16
I really hope that that picture was just a bad one of Xemnas mid-speech. The improved graphics look nice, though.

I hope that KH 1.5 is the title they were refering to. If it's released early next year for Japan then it would make since for it to come to us (if we get it) around the middle the year since we get KH games about 4-5 months later than Japan.

ZHZ90_
25th Sep 2012, 13:48
After discussing in neogaf someone said a very reasonable thing: In chronological therms BbS doesn't belong with KH 2.5, but, instead to a possible 0.5, together with BbS 2 or whatever Nomura is thinking to do with those scenes in the secret ending from BbS FM. We know that KH2 has way more content that KH1, and KH2 FM+ added a lot more. So it's possible that they will release a KH 2.5 with only KH2 FM+ and Re:Coded cutscenes. Maybe DDD cutscenes can be added there too, but I don't think this is to likely.

I don't believe beside I think what SE is doing release the 1st 2 KH PS(Playstation) games in 1.5(KH1 FM & KH RECOM) then release the latest 2 KH PS games(KH2 FM+ & KH BBS FM) besides BBS was the last KH game on PS.

I know that BBS story was before KH1 but BBS also connects KH2 & DDD & will connect KH3. Btw KH2 FM+ includes Terra as boss battle.

new_tradition
25th Sep 2012, 13:59
Didn't someone mention that BbS volume.2 wasn't going through anymore? I swear I read something about that...

member_10628951
25th Sep 2012, 15:04
Honestly BBS would do better with KH2 because the ending to BBS ties in with Sora at the end of KH2. I don't want thre separate volumes. I just want two. One for KH1 & Re:COM with 358/2 Days cutscenes and another for KH2 & BBS with Coded cutscenes. 3D is too new of a game and too readily available to put into this collection. At most they would add cutscenes from DDD to the second collection instead of Coded (seeing how coded didn't do much for the series story in general).

vitornavarrete
25th Sep 2012, 15:05
Didn't someone mention that BbS volume.2 wasn't going through anymore? I swear I read something about that...

Well, Nomura said that there's a story for a BbS2, but, for now, there isn't any plans to make a game for it. The thing is, making a BbS FM++ for PS3 isn't the same as making a game for this part of the story, but remaking a old one. There could be some semantic trick, it's not the first time for him to do something like this. But, who knows. One thing at a time, let's first wait for the KH 1.5 localization.

Tsuko85-409817
25th Sep 2012, 23:38
Honestly BBS would do better with KH2 because the ending to BBS ties in with Sora at the end of KH2. I don't want thre separate volumes. I just want two. One for KH1 & Re:COM with 358/2 Days cutscenes and another for KH2 & BBS with Coded cutscenes. 3D is too new of a game and too readily available to put into this collection. At most they would add cutscenes from DDD to the second collection instead of Coded (seeing how coded didn't do much for the series story in general).

Coded did a ton for the story, it explained why Mickey sent Sora that bottled message at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2

vitornavarrete
26th Sep 2012, 09:44

Coded did a ton for the story, it explained why Mickey sent Sora that bottled message at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2

That's the only thing the game did. That's the problem. A 30 hour long game that could be sumarized in a 3 minute cutscene. But it was the second most fun game from the gameplay stand point for me, almost as fun as CoM.

Anyways, a fan changed the japanese VO for the NA ones, enjoy:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdLr-hK6Fg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUdLr-hK6Fg)

See what we have to do Square? Please announce a western release soon. Thanks

new_tradition
26th Sep 2012, 18:30
I've been reading some comments about how there's possible licensing issues due to the Jungle Book? That sounds vaguely familiar, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Anyone know what might happen about it that could horribly impede a localization of this dream-come-true game? ;A;

EDIT: Yeah, my bad. I meant the Tarzan world, durr >.<

iambasho777
26th Sep 2012, 18:31
As the topic title implies, KH I.5 ReMix will now include reaction commands. According to the gameplay in the trailer, they will replace the fourth command box slot with a reaction command option, reducing it to three slots. All of Sora's special attacks like Ars Arcanum will now be executed in much the same manner as they were in KHIIFM (Limit Form). I personally see this as a good thing, but I know that some people don't like the reaction commands at all. What do you all think?

vitornavarrete
26th Sep 2012, 18:57
I've been reading some comments about how there's possible licensing issues due to the Jungle Book? That sounds vaguely familiar, but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Anyone know what might happen about it that could horribly impede a localization of this dream-come-true game? ;A;

First things first. You meant Deep Jungle (Tarzan's World) and not Jungle Book (Moogli's story). Second, this problem wouldn't exist if Disney didn't stoped Nomura's from using Jungle Book in the first Kingdom Hearts. But, no, they went and made him change to Tarzan because it was a character that NA audience were more found of. BS. They just wanted an English character instead of an Indian one. /rageoff

But let's move on. Tarzan is a creation of Edgar Rice Burroughs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Rice_Burroughs) and, technically, should be public dominion by now. The same way Sherlock Holmes is. You can use it without paying anyone. If you look at the initial screen from KH's 1:

desmond.imageshack.us/Himg829/scaled.php... (http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg829/scaled.php?server=829&filename=hni0038y.jpg&res=landing)

(sorry for the bad quality, took it with my 3DS) you see Tarzan trademark is owned by ERB Inc. The thing is, they managed to use Tarzan as a trademark so they can still earn money for it, even if the character is already public dominion. You can see more about it in this sue case:

www.techdirt.com/articles/20120228/18543... (http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120228/18543417906/edgar-rice-burroughs-inc-using-trademark-law-to-prevent-use-public-domain-stories.shtml)

As far as I'm concerned it goes down to: If they want to re-release the game, Disney will have to pay ERB Inc. again, for using Tarzan trademark. I haven't heard of any discussion between Disney and ERB Inc. And, since is the same game, I don't think ERB will have any problem, as long as they earn money. That's how they are making a living, anyways.

The funny part about this is that Disney will probably follow this path in order to make sure people won't use Mickey Mouse as a public dominion.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but this problem first arose in KH Chain of Memories when Disney didn't want to pay ERB for using Tarzan again. That's why there was that awful 100 acre woods floor instead of Deep Jungle. Maybe Riku would have an thirteenth flour if DJ was in the game, but this part I'm not sure.

vitornavarrete
26th Sep 2012, 19:23
Well, people are calling it reaction commands because you activate it by pressing triangle. But that's not the actual definition or, at least, it isn't for me. Reaction comands are enemy-wise commands specific for some enemies/situations. The fact that you activate it by pressing triangle is irrelevant. You could activate it by pressing L3 or R3 and it would still be reaction commands. For KH 1.5 they did just like you said, Basho, removed the fourth slot and changed it to the triangle button. They didn't change any mechanics in game, just made the way you input the fourth command easier. Therefore I can't see why anyone would complain about it. Unless you actually enjoyed moving between commands. For me it was so horrible that I never used any of it.

member_10628951
26th Sep 2012, 19:25
Its not so much a reaction command as it is making it easier to activate those special commands. I remember being a pain to move to the forth slot to hit the special command in time to actually execute the attack. This simplifies things.

This is a good thing and will make the game much more enjoyable to play. Lets wait and see if they announce the game for NA before we start freaking out about it.

Timmei
26th Sep 2012, 19:33
This has me worried. Not sure how accurate it is...

www.takuchat.com/kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-r... (http://www.takuchat.com/kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-announcement-only-for-japan/)

Either way, it makes me sad. :( But I guess it's not a surprise really. Even more reason to learn Japanese I say. >.>

iambasho777
26th Sep 2012, 19:38
Since it is a command that requires a timed reaction to activate is it not thus a reaction command? Just because they aren't exactly the same as they were in KHII doesn't change the fact that they're still technically reaction commands :P. Technically, all of Sora's limits in KHI were reaction commands anyway, just not of the pop-out green box kind they will be now that seems to get so much hate.

vitornavarrete
26th Sep 2012, 20:09
Well, Basho, you could look at it like you said. But, the thing is, calling it reaction commands or saying that "Hey look, they putted RC in KH 1" when they just changed how you use the fourth command is going far beyond. You see, RC is something that is strongly linked with KH II and people didn't like it because you could defeat some enemies but just pressing triangle. But, as far as I remember, in KH 1, in order to use almost every fourth command, you had to do something else first: finishing a combo, being at a certain distance from the enemy etc. Well, this is getting confusing. Let's make it simple:

They just changed how you use the fourth command. Therefore they didn't put anything in the game. Just look at it as:

KH 1 : Up + X to activate

KH 1.5: Triangle to activate

Reaction commands in KH II is kinda of the evolution of the fourth command in KH I. They didn't took some RC from KH II and inserted it in KH I, they just changed the way you use the fourth command.

But, my point is: You can call it whatever you want, but you can't complain saying "They putted RC in KH 1.5 and it broke the game." since everything was always there, they just made it easier to use. The same way they changed the camera in KH 1 FM.

vitornavarrete
26th Sep 2012, 20:15
This has me worried. Not sure how accurate it is...

www.takuchat.com/kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-r... (http://www.takuchat.com/kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-announcement-only-for-japan/)

Either way, it makes me sad. :( But I guess it's not a surprise really. Even more reason to learn Japanese I say. >.>

That changes nothing. They always handle things like this. It can be sumarized as "No comments." If they are going to release it here there will be a proper announcement, maybe at E3 2013. I will start to worry if the game releases in Japan and SE doesn't say anything about western localization.

new_tradition
26th Sep 2012, 20:31
Thank you for the info, Vitor! Hopefully there won't be too much beauracracy between the companies in regards to licensing. As you said, it went off without a hitch the first time-why not a second time?

And I also agree about the "only for Japan" comment. They said that about Birth by Sleep in Japan, and guess what game we got here in Sept. 2009? *_*

picamaispi29
27th Sep 2012, 23:19
I found a site with screenshots and thought that some other people might like to see them. Warning: the site has a lot of adds.

www.examiner.com/slideshow/square-enix-o... (http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/square-enix-on-possible-north-american-release-for-kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix)

Bhalditar
28th Sep 2012, 09:35
Yes, the announcement itself was for Japan, but this doesn't rule out a localization. It's common Square Enix protocol to consider things "announced" on a region by region basis.

That being said, I think it's very likely we'll get this.

Grimoire
1st Oct 2012, 12:20
Jump Scan - www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org347161... (http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3471615.jpg)

rikufan25
1st Oct 2012, 17:50
I really hope that we in NA will still get this.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Oct 2012, 18:42
Me too! ^_^

vitornavarrete
2nd Oct 2012, 21:56
It looks like KH 2.5 HD ReMIX will follow right after:

gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-teases-kingdo... (http://gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-teases-kingdom-hearts-ii-hd)

EDIT: The theatre mode information is regardin 358/2 days cutscenes. We had about half an hour of VO cutscenes. It looks like it will be at about a hundred minutes of cutscenes, kinda of the first Kingdom Hearts movie.

Grimoire
4th Oct 2012, 12:05
"Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Screenshots Provide A Closer Look At The HD Remaster"

www.siliconera.com/2012/10/04/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/04/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-screenshots-provide-a-closer-look-at-the-hd-remaster/)

ssjdude100
7th Oct 2012, 08:11
I hope they really do localize this cause thats really just a big slap in the face to the fans here. besides SQARE ENIX U MAKE MORE MUNNY IF U SELL GAME HERE! alsoe i also hope there is a secret trailer of concept (like the trailer in the first one for 2) after you beat both 1.5 and 2.5. that would be nice.

my rant of random is over.

Bhalditar
8th Oct 2012, 04:44
Seems like a good addition. Sometimes navigating the Command menu is a bit tricky when you're in a tough spot in battle - so pressing one button instead of two feels like a proper upgrade.

I don't really see the argument behind how this feature would make the game easier aside from executing a command more efficiently. The game's difficulty (as an action-RPG) should come from combat rather than sub-menu navigation.

ChaosVanitas
8th Oct 2012, 13:26
First post! Yeah they will, I'm sure of it now. If they weren't releasing this outside Japan then they wouldn't have given us the secret message in DDD.

new_tradition
8th Oct 2012, 14:19
The game's difficulty (as an action-RPG) should come from combat rather than sub-menu navigation.

I gotta agree. I got stubby fingers, and it sucks to lose a battle because my thumb slips and I waste a crummy potion :(

(That and running out of time against Demyx; I mean, really? >_>)

vitornavarrete
9th Oct 2012, 23:21
Right now I'm busy and I'm lazy, so I won't post in three diferent threads (KH 1.5, FF X HD and Versus) but Famitsu has another interview with Nomura:

gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-talks-kingdom... (http://gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-talks-kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-development)<a href="http://gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-talks-kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-development">

</a>

<ul>
The World Ends With You is a personal favorite. He wants to broaden it, but right now hopes that people can enjoy the iOS version.
His work on Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is finished. He drew the costumes for Lightning and Snow.
Final Fantasy Versus XIII development is progressing, so please wait for a followup report.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 was decide before Final Fantasy X HD (Personal Note: So this explain why we will get it sooner, still no notice about it, though)
No new secret ending.
[/list]

Is Nomura saving Versus information for Jump Festa? For next year? For 2020? Scenes for the next chapter.

Ryutim
9th Oct 2012, 23:33
I really hope you're right.

vitornavarrete
9th Oct 2012, 23:39
More news:
gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-talks-kingdom... (http://gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-talks-kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-development)

Good(??) thing: It also has some insights on X HD and Versus XIII.

Bad thing: No new secret movie. Maybe they didn't have time, but that's doubtfull, given KH to KH FM timeframe. Then or Nomura doesn't have the concept in mind yet (they also have to decide how characters will look in hd) or he is saving for the 2.5 release (I would bet on this one).

vitornavarrete
9th Oct 2012, 23:52
www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4304... (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43041281&postcount=20)
You can never be certain whether Kagari has inside info or not, but this kinda of makes me relax.

UPDATE: www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4304... (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43041395&postcount=28)

member_10723676
10th Oct 2012, 00:04
Interesting. I wonder, how likely is it that Versus XIII could come out before LR? And damn, I've known about TWEWY since it first came out and I STILL haven't bought it yet.

Anxious to know what Lightning's final design will be. Also, 5 PSN dollars that Snow will have a white color scheme and he will be reborn as Snow, the White. I'm calling it now.

member_10628951
10th Oct 2012, 00:21
Exciting news about KH 1.5. I hope they announce a stateside release soon.

I don't like how Nomura talked about Versus XIII's development. It has an air of like they hit a bump in development or something. Nonetheless he's opening up about it and says expect a follow up report. Which probably means they are getting ready to show something again (it's about time).

For LR. He is just a character designer so it's natural for him to be done working on the game early into development. I am sure his designs will be great.

@Vitor
Hashimoto, producer on Versus XIII, said to expect info on Versus XIII next year. So I expect sometime early next year (either right before or right after Tomb Raider releases) for them to talk about Versus XIII. Although info and a trailer at Jump Festa 2013 (yes they are saying 2013 when it's really 2012) is very likely. Versus has had a trailer at Jump Festa so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

@Judge
I really doubt that. It would be cool, but doubtful. SE Japan seems very focused on LR at the moment so we just have to ride this wave until the Versus wave comes. Ride with the tide, go with the flow.

vitornavarrete
10th Oct 2012, 01:37
@Vitor Hashimoto, producer on Versus XIII, said to expect info on Versus XIII next year. So I expect sometime early next year (either right before or right after Tomb Raider releases) for them to talk about Versus XIII. Although info and a trailer at Jump Festa 2013 (yes they are saying 2013 when it's really 2012) is very likely. Versus has had a trailer at Jump Festa so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Really? Didn't see that piece of info around. Must have been a busy day for me when it got around. But, while 2012 would be better, knowing when we will have new info is great.

member_10628951
10th Oct 2012, 02:12
It has been reported that Shinji Hashimoto, the producer of the game, also stated at the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary event that the game would not be part of Square Enix's line-up for Tokyo Game Show 2012. However, he added that information about the game will start being disclosed to the public sometime in 2013.[64]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Ve... (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII#section_4)

member_10628951
10th Oct 2012, 02:17
Btw this is not the full interview. Full interview will be released later in the week.

"We'll have more information for you shortly when the interview in full surfaces later this week. Until then!"

Source: khinsider.com/news/New-Nomura-Interview-... (http://khinsider.com/news/New-Nomura-Interview-Incoming-This-Week-3100)

DOOMMonkey224
10th Oct 2012, 15:09
I really hope we in North America get Kingdom Hearts 1.5. Please Nomura? Just this once? may we have some more[story]?

DOOMMonkey224
10th Oct 2012, 15:16
I really hope there is a North America release. I can see the little kid crying with a british accent. Please Nomura, may we have some more?[story]

member_10628951
10th Oct 2012, 15:35
It's not like they have to re dub anything for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. It was in English in Japan when it came out. It's a extremely simple port for NA. All they would have to do is record the 358/2 cutscenes and they are good in the audio department.

It may not sound like much but not having to do much audio helps out A LOT.

Grimoire
10th Oct 2012, 15:38
"Xehanort&rsquo;s Story Is The "Dark Seeker Chapter" And More Kingdom Hearts Tidbits"

www.siliconera.com/2012/10/10/xehanorts-... (http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/10/xehanorts-story-is-the-dark-seeker-chapter-and-more-kingdom-hearts-tidbits/)

"Tetsuya Nomura spent most of the interview talking about Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix. The game is slated for release next year while Final Fantasy X HD, which was announced in 2011 doesn&rsquo;t have a release date.

Why? Nomura explained that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix was decided on before Final Fantasy X HD. Nomura talked to the Osaka team (they did Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3DS) about making something that utilizes the power of the PS3. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix had some development setbacks. For close to a year, only two programmers from the Osaka team were working on the project. The programmer in charge of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix has not been with the Kingdom Hearts team in the past. While the Kingdom Hearts staff in the Tokyo team has changed over the years, the Osaka team has been basically the same.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was originally supposed to be a remade game, but new work took precedence. Nomura explained that the movie for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will cover 70% of the story. There will be supplemental text for the Disney Worlds. Altogether, this will be between two to three hours long. There will be new voice acting and you can select the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days movie when you start the game.

While other Kingdom Hearts games had a secret movie as a teaser for the next title, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix will not have one. Development work is in the final stage and Nomura is considering how to include trophies in the game. Nomura also said aside from the trophies there aren&rsquo;t major additions. The team made Kingdom Hearts easier to play with a camera based on Kingdom Hearts II and assigning the triangle button for special actions.

Nomura reiterated that it&rsquo;s difficult to follow the Kingdom Hearts series because the games were spread out on multiple consoles. For the series&rsquo; 10th anniversary, he wants new users to be able to get into Kingdom Hearts. Nomura also said, more specifically, that it would be "unusual if there wasn&rsquo;t a [Kingdom Hearts] 2.5."

The Kingdom Hearts saga has been focused on Xehanort so far and this chapter has an official name &ndash; the Dark Seeker chapter."

More information: khinsider.com/news/New-Nomura-Interview-... (http://khinsider.com/news/New-Nomura-Interview-Incoming-This-Week-3100)

Ryutim
10th Oct 2012, 16:08
Awsome, now we just need confirmation on the localization issue and it's gonna rock. It's a shame about the lack of a secret movie in 1.5 but like VItor said, it'll be fine if it's included in 2.5 rather than 1.5.

DOOMMonkey224
13th Oct 2012, 11:12
i agree with waht everyone else says.... i will cry my self dehidrated if we dont get this

member_10770952
13th Oct 2012, 13:19
Haha..well then good luck.

Ryutim
13th Oct 2012, 17:26
I don't think I'd cry if we didn't get it, but I'd certainly rant about it until my anger was used up, cause it would seriously **** me off.

DOOMMonkey224
14th Oct 2012, 11:00
I don't think I'd cry if we didn't get it, but I'd certainly rant about it until my anger was used up, cause it would seriously **** me off.

well i would do both

Ryutim
14th Oct 2012, 15:14
Well, if we don't get the game, then we can rant about it together.

DOOMMonkey224
14th Oct 2012, 15:19
awwww dont i feel special<333

AlmightyPush
14th Oct 2012, 21:37
The only thing i have to say is...FINALLY......FINALLY! It has come!http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

DOOMMonkey224
15th Oct 2012, 17:35
agreed

AlmightyPush
15th Oct 2012, 23:38
But does this mean that we will get a KH2 HD remake before KH3.

If so when would KH3 come out? Late 2013? 2014?

vitornavarrete
16th Oct 2012, 00:36
But does this mean that we will get a KH2 HD remake before KH3.

If so when would KH3 come out? Late 2013? 2014?

Confirmed: KH 1.5 - 2013

Very likely: KH 2.5 - 2014

A Maybe: KH 3- 2015

DOOMMonkey224
16th Oct 2012, 14:23
someone i forget who asked nomura if were getting a kingdom hearts 2.5 remix and nomura said in respones,"it would be unnatural.... wouldnt it?

Ryutim
16th Oct 2012, 20:36
I thought I read someone post that same quote, but they said "it would be unnatural not to... wouldn't it?", or something like that, but I don't have a very good memory for these things, so I might be wrong about the exact wording, but I'm pretty sure it implied that the game would come out.

new_tradition
16th Oct 2012, 20:58
I think there was an interview in the Dengenki magazine about KH 1.5? I found a post about it on gematsu, so check it out there:

gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-details-kingd... (http://gematsu.com/2012/10/nomura-details-kingdom-hearts-1-5-hd-remix-in-dengeki)

At the end, it mentions him saying something about it being strange if there wasn't a 2.5, lol

AlmightyPush
17th Oct 2012, 10:52
Yeah Nomura said &ldquo;It&rsquo;d be unnatural for there to be a 1.5 without a 2.5.&rdquo;

DOOMMonkey224
17th Oct 2012, 14:28
Yeah Nomura said &ldquo;It&rsquo;d be unnatural for there to be a 1.5 without a 2.5.&rdquo;

yah thats right

vitornavarrete
17th Oct 2012, 16:00
Now guys, I'll be a bit strict, but what he said exactly is that would be unnatural if there wasn't a HD version of KH 2. That was the question they made. We know that probably will be an HD version of KH 2.0 FM+ and that it will also come in another collection. But we still don't know if it will be called 2.5. I posted a while ago, but it is possible that it will be named 2.1, 2.5, 2.1+0, 2.5+0 or another weird number compositions, since we're talking about a guy who came up with 358/2 Days and Theatrhythm. Anyways, it's very likely that there will be another collection that will have KH 2.0 FM+ and some other games/cutscenes films.

DOOMMonkey224
17th Oct 2012, 16:39
well if it includes bbs your right it is likely to have +0 in it becuase bbs in basicly for someone new to the series kh 0

KeionDhani
17th Oct 2012, 18:16
I wouldnt mind if this is HD or not because I neva had a PS system so I played it at my friends house but he sadly moved away so im hoping that this comes out for XBOX 360 also because there is absolutly no kingdom hearts games foe XBOX

DOOMMonkey224
17th Oct 2012, 18:21
no afence but ur not a true fan....... I bought a DS PSP and 3DSXL just to play all the kh games....... thank god they only come out once a year or i would never been able to do it

DOOMMonkey224
17th Oct 2012, 18:23
oh and theres no hope for xbox it sucks

the game is a ps3 exclusize.

Xbox can go suck a something .... (trying to keep it pg/g here)

Ryutim
18th Oct 2012, 18:47
Let's not get into a ps3 vs. xbox360 cussing match (also trying to keep things pg/g rated). It might come out for the xbox, or it might not, let's leave it for SE to decide. (For the record, I have nothing against the xbox [except that it has no good games that are xbox exclusives, I'm not a shooter fan, so halo doesn't count], but the ps3 rocks. So I agree with your sentiment [that being that the ps3 is awsome], but let's try to keep to the subject at hand.)

vitornavarrete
18th Oct 2012, 21:10
Xbox is awesome as well. The same way PS3 and Wii are. The developer teams are incredible. What sucks are MS, Sony and Nintendo management. They do a bad decision after another, with Sony leading this generation, without even trying hard. Jeez.

Anyways, you guys should try Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon on the 360. There is also Tales of Vesperia and Last Remnant, and, if you search carefully, there are other good exclusives that aren't shooters. There are also multiplataform games that have better versions on 360 (i.e. the PS3 version is broken), like Skyrim and Bayonetta. Sure MS doesn't have a lot of first-party games that aren't shooters, and they are basically Kinect games, but some exclusive third-party games make having one worth it.

Grimoire
19th Oct 2012, 01:44
Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura Finally Surfaces

khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-wit... (http://khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-Finally-Surfaces-3104)

news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/546/546503... (http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/546/546503/)

Roycewrick
19th Oct 2012, 03:23
Is there a kingdom hearts 2 for PSP because I played the 'birth by sleep' version and it was awesome

vitornavarrete
19th Oct 2012, 04:08
Is there a kingdom hearts 2 for PSP because I played the 'birth by sleep' version and it was awesome

Akatsu here are all the games from the Kingdom Hearts series en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts)

But, the only one out for PSP is Birth By Sleep. There are 3 games for the PS2 (KH 1, KH 2 and KH Re:Chain of Memories), 1 for GBA, 2 for DS and the last one, Dream Drop Distance, is for 3DS. KH 1.5 will have playable HD versions of KH1 and KH Re:CoM and cutscenes only for the DS game, 358/2 Days.

DOOMMonkey224
19th Oct 2012, 19:35

um lol i just kinda looked in horror at this....... i stongly dislike people who jump into a series with out starting at the first game

AlmightyPush
19th Oct 2012, 23:09
Xbox is awesome as well. The same way PS3 and Wii are. The developer teams are incredible. What sucks are MS, Sony and Nintendo management. They do a bad decision after another, with Sony leading this generation, without even trying hard. Jeez.

Anyways, you guys should try Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon on the 360. There is also Tales of Vesperia and Last Remnant, and, if you search carefully, there are other good exclusives that aren't shooters. There are also multiplataform games that have better versions on 360 (i.e. the PS3 version is broken), like Skyrim and Bayonetta. Sure MS doesn't have a lot of first-party games that aren't shooters, and they are basically Kinect games, but some exclusive third-party games make having one worth it.

Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia are amazing. Although, i still do prefer PS3.

AlmightyPush
19th Oct 2012, 23:18
Im also glad that nomura is doing the HD remakes in chronological order. That was a great idea due to the fact that there are a pretty decent amount of games in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Grimoire
20th Oct 2012, 02:07

um lol i just kinda looked in horror at this....... i stongly dislike people who jump into a series with out starting at the first game

That's a very harsh thing to say.

SPEEDY1001
20th Oct 2012, 05:43
At least from the game timeline BBS plays before KH1&2 so its not totally wrong.

mfg
Olli

Grimoire
20th Oct 2012, 06:11
True. It's like playing Crisis Core before FINAL FANTASY VII.

(By the way: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (/go/thread/view/139231/29213849/Signatures_Discussion_Thread?pg=1))

DOOMMonkey224
20th Oct 2012, 09:25
When you think about it...... cronological order would start with BBS. And some for the harshness im never oppiniated.

Grimoire
20th Oct 2012, 09:37
Either way, don't go and say that you "stongly dislike people" that are still unfamiliar with a certain game series here in this forum.

DOOMMonkey224
20th Oct 2012, 09:43
Fair enough.... ill just use the H word! HAte HATE HATE HATE woooooooo

Grimoire
20th Oct 2012, 10:07
I would like to remind you to take the forum guidelines into consideration before posting.

[General Forum Guidelines]

[The general guidelines for the forum are listed below. Please be sure to follow these rules in both spirit and letter to ensure that you and your fellow posters are engaging in healthy, productive, and fun discussions without difficulty or incident.]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233... (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)

DOOMMonkey224
20th Oct 2012, 10:15
There more like guid lines right? Thats what it says.

DOOMMonkey224
20th Oct 2012, 10:15
Their not rules I dont have to follow them

Grimoire
20th Oct 2012, 10:23
I'd say it still doesn't hurt to try to be nice. If someone is new to the series, then why not try and help them out?

DOOMMonkey224
20th Oct 2012, 10:27
fine i will send this man a ps2

AlmightyPush
20th Oct 2012, 14:13
I guess it bis true that BBS would come first but, if there are newcomers that are going to play KH1.5 in 2013 it would probably confuse the frick out of them.

vitornavarrete
20th Oct 2012, 14:51
Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia are amazing. Although, i still do prefer PS3.

Nah, I don't prefer any console. Or, rather, I prefer them all. I think picking just one doesn't cut, since any console put out from MS, Sony and Nintendo is awesome. Their hardware egineers are awesome dudes, even if the businessmen from each one of them go around making stupidy decisions, the consoles are very well made. This whole console war is silly and childish. But hey, that's just my opinion. There's a bunch of guys on the internet that have a lot of free time and go around defending companies that aren't paying them, rather, they are giving their money to that company. So, it's kinda like they have to justify the fact that they are giving them money and prove that their choice is the best. Hope none of you are from this bunch.

As for me, I really don't like the way the games are made nowadays. If every single one of them is a multiplataform, why do we need different consoles? Making games with more than one console in mind imply more restrictions, like how storage is "limited" because the 360 uses DVDs or the fact that the PS3 has less gaming dedicated ram than the 360. When you gather all the restrictions to make a game, it won't be as good as it would, if it was on a single console. And, when you make with only one gaming machine in mind, and then try to port it over, after the game is done, things like PS3 Skyrim happen. Since the HD collection is a ps2 remaster game, it won't have any problem running on PS3 or 360. But I really hope that KH3 will be on a single plataform, this will make the game work better. The thing is, if KH 1.5 releases on the 360 and then KH3 don't do the same on a MS plataform, there will be a bunch of whiners all over the internet, it'll be a big headache.

DOOMMonkey224
20th Oct 2012, 17:07
also we would have to wait longger to get 1.5 if it was multi-system

Ryutim
20th Oct 2012, 17:31
Yeah, that'd be pretty annoying, especially since I'm kinda impatient to see if they'll release KH2FM locally, along with the (still not officially announced) KH2.5 (or whatever) remix, and the more time it takes them to come out with the first remix, the longer we'll have to wait for official confirmation the second one, let alone waiting for the game itself.

AlmightyPush
21st Oct 2012, 01:00
Agreed. Hopefully they don't wait to release it as part of a 15th year anniversary or something, and just start the development one after another. I also dislike the concept of multiplatform games!

DOOMMonkey224
21st Oct 2012, 11:20
They cant wait that long. Numora has a promiss to keep. 1 game a year.

Ryutim
21st Oct 2012, 13:51
Well, as long as he keeps that promise, the wait shouldn't be so bad. One game per year, I think I can manage with that.

DOOMMonkey224
21st Oct 2012, 17:55
2 games would be nice but then again there is only 1 team so game quality would probebly drop due to being rushed

AlmightyPush
21st Oct 2012, 19:10
I'v been playing a little bit of re:coded lately and although the story isnt the best the gameplay is amazing, I think Square should definetly add some gameplay elements from re:coded to Kingdom Hearts 3. I sometimes spend up to half an hour just mixing abilities just to see what the outcome is.

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Oct 2012, 17:02
Personally, Re:coded is my least favorite kh game......... I like BBS's comand melding system better

vitornavarrete
23rd Oct 2012, 04:05
Personally I would like something new for KH3. Even if they still stick with the command deck, I fresh look on it would be nice, something like using certain commands, one after another and doing a more powerfull atack. Don't know what, but I would like another look of it.

DOOMMonkey224
23rd Oct 2012, 15:06
Hopefully.... KH3 wont follow in triangle games foot steps

Ryutim
23rd Oct 2012, 21:09
Triangle games? Do you mean the way KH2 had you press the triangle button for special commands? I didn't mind it that much, and it's a lot better than having to select the special command from a list the way we had to in KH1, especially when you have to select it in a split second before the opportunity passes you by. Anyway, I think they should mix leveling style of Re:Coded (I loved messing with the data chips on that grid, although I'm not sure how they'll explain using it again unless KH3 is in the data world, and that's not likely, although I suppose part of KH3 might be in there, it's not enough to explain a motherboard type leveling system for the entire game.), with the command style of BBS (leveling the commands and fusing them together to get a better command and a new ability, depending on what you mixed, as well as the special styles that you got when you used the right attacks, I loved the ghost drive and wingblade styles.), and the flowmotion of KH:DDD, and I also think that Vitor's idea of making command combos that lead into a big finishing attack (for instance, using a fire spell, then an ice spell, and then a thunder spell, leading into a big magical blast finisher) would be an awsome gameplay feature to add to the KH series.

AlmightyPush
24th Oct 2012, 00:00
Yeah all of those would be pretty sick. As for the Re:coded aspect I like how they made the boss in Wonderland where you control the shooting, that was fun, although i wouldn't want it to be as long in KH3. Also the turn based combat in Olympus Coliseum however, i would rather those be mini game type things and not central in the main gameplay. I second the BBS command welding system it really is awesome come to think about it. Unfortunately, i dont think they will be able to do the data board but, i think they can do something similar to that. (maybe something along the lines of a mix of that and FF X's level up system and the data board). Also the command combo idea does sound awesome and flowmotion is also pretty sick. (Although in DDD it can be SO overused haha) Lastly, i didn't really mind the triangle actions at first but it would be a lot better if they used more buttons then triangle to do it, increasing difficulty slightly.

DOOMMonkey224
24th Oct 2012, 14:26
Triangle did everything in kh 2

Ryutim
24th Oct 2012, 15:41
That's true. Anyway, I agree that the flowmotion was too prominent in DDD, if they keep it in KH3, they'll need to shorten the flowmotion's animation so it doesn't take as long, and maybe mess with it so that you can easily switch between regular attacks, flowmotion, and commands, in no special order, but it seemed like the regular attacks were practically useless because of the flowmotion moves, and while I still want them to keep the flowmotion, I think they need to tweak it so that the three types of attacks still have their place, each being effective, without overpowering any single one of them.

DOOMMonkey224
26th Oct 2012, 16:05
I used flowmotion to fly

AlmightyPush
27th Oct 2012, 00:54
I used flowmotion to fly

I did the same exact thing.

DOOMMonkey224
27th Oct 2012, 14:42
it was so much fun lol

Ryutim
27th Oct 2012, 19:19
Yeah, same here, but it did kinda ruin things if you really liked platforming, which really wasn't a big thing in Kingdom Hearts, but it still felt awsome when I made a difficult jump (especially when you weren't supposed to be able to make it at that point in the game), and it made the high jump and glide abilities pretty useless, doubly so because you couldn't switch back and forth between glide and flowmotion in midair, you had to land and jump again in order to do that.

DOOMMonkey224
28th Oct 2012, 09:49
I know right? all you had to do is jump at a wall then you could high jump or glide

Ryutim
28th Oct 2012, 14:31
Not high jump OR glide, you could high jump AND glide, although it's more like a really long air dash than a glide.

DOOMMonkey224
28th Oct 2012, 14:43
that is true lol

DOOMMonkey224
1st Nov 2012, 15:50
Something I have been woundering about is the over art. What will they do?

Will it be one coverart on each side? Or one coverart that depicts all three games?

Ryutim
1st Nov 2012, 20:24
I don't know, it could have some from each game on various parts of the box, or it could have something new that indicates something of all three, or maybe something else entirely. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

DOOMMonkey224
1st Nov 2012, 20:34
Exactly. I hope people who pre- order get like a poster or some stuff instead of stickers this time.......

DOOMMonkey224
3rd Nov 2012, 16:42
I was bored so I began to think about possible trophies that may be avalible. I think there may be one called "tresseaur master,"

DOOMMonkey224
3rd Nov 2012, 16:51
whic would be rewarded for colecting all treasures. there will probebly be one for each completeted world, on for each keyblade, on for each completly completed world, possible one for lever 25 50 and 100. possible one for the fist thing u make via moogle and one for when you get save the king or save the queen one for each cup in the collisuem one for beating kingdom hearts 1 and one for soras story on chain of memories and one for riku's side. they could be one for each extra boss like cutzizah or the fantom. I know. Alot to comprehend. Did I miss anything? YOU DECIED!!!!!!!!!

Ryutim
3rd Nov 2012, 17:45
Well, there's the trinity marks, so maybe there'll be a trophy for getting every one of each color, and another for getting all of the trinity marks in the game. There's probably more, but I don't want to spend all my time thinking of all the possibilities, I'd rather play some of the games I'm working on now, and wait for the KH1.5 collection to come out, then we can just read what trophies that we can get on the trophy menu.

DOOMMonkey224
3rd Nov 2012, 19:00
I really can't wait for it but yeah I completly forgot about the trinity marks

Ryutim
4th Nov 2012, 13:58
I kinda agree with you, but I've been spending too much time on the forums, and not enough time on the video games I've been wanting to play. Anyway, I might as well mention something else you might have forgotten, in KH:CoM, there's the treasure rooms, so they might have trophies attached to them (one for getting the first one, one for getting all of them, so on and so forth.).

DOOMMonkey224
4th Nov 2012, 16:47
I haven't played Re:com in forever lol. Yes your right. The only thing from the treasure rooms i remember is mooshue anyway.

Grimoire
21st Nov 2012, 00:22
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix May Have Bonus Tied To Your Clear Time. It&rsquo;s Not A Secret Movie

www.siliconera.com/2012/11/20/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/20/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-may-have-bonus-tied-to-your-clear-time-its-not-a-secret-movie/)

Kingdom-Hearts-1.5 HD Re: Mix is 80-90 Complete

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD... (http://khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD-Re-Mix-is-80-90-Complete-3135)

Ryutim
21st Nov 2012, 20:26
Awsome! I wonder how long it'll take before they release it in America (assuming they release it here at all).

CyberOliver
21st Nov 2012, 21:04
Wow! this is awesome news! greetings!

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Nov 2012, 10:53
So we don't know anything about the bonus except that it excists? That's..........Unfortunate. Well looks like I'm gonna be saving up my christmass money to get this.

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Nov 2012, 10:54
Meant to say this. This game is gonna be something your gonna want to play it to finish then go back to get everything.

Ryutim
22nd Nov 2012, 13:47
Yeah, you're right. Since the bonus is based on clear time, I'll really have to fight my instincts when I play through the game (I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so going through the game without doing everything just feels wrong to me). Anyway, hello CyberAbel, greetings right back at you.

DOOMMonkey224
23rd Nov 2012, 17:41
Like I said before, I really hope this has, A. a special collector's edition, or B. The game come with a poster or post cards like Recom did.

DOOMMonkey224
1st Dec 2012, 14:22
As soon as I herd about the Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery editon, I ran down to my local Gamestop, with my $10 dollars ready to pre-order. When the man working there told me they stoped being pre-orderable a month ago, I was devistated. I felt like my collection was ruind. I had previously got every kingdom hearts game(even the Final mixes, which I still havn't removed from there raping) I had also gotten the specail PSP for Birth By Sleep and now, just because I didn't hear about it soon enough, I was screwd. I mean don't get me wrong, I still plan on bying on from eBay as soon as I work up the $200 dollars they were asking for. Thats kind of rediculus concidering the original price was $54.99.

DOOMMonkey224
1st Dec 2012, 14:23
So long story short. I will be shore to keep checking this time.

Ryutim
2nd Dec 2012, 18:34
Wow, and I thought that I was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. Good going, dude.

DOOMMonkey224
3rd Dec 2012, 19:45
Yeah. I got my heartless plushy named bob that sleeps on my bed every night. I also fall asleep to the OST's every night. Especial "Sacred Moon," and "Dearly beloved." Both the 358/2 days versions.

Ryutim
4th Dec 2012, 20:20
Well, I guess we'll both be getting the KH 1.5 stuff as soon as it comes out. I can hardly wait!

Grimoire
6th Dec 2012, 01:51
JUMP FESTA Page www.jp.square-enix.com/jf13/ (http://www.jp.square-enix.com/jf13/)

DOOMMonkey224
6th Dec 2012, 15:11
JUMP FESTA Page www.jp.square-enix.com/jf13/ (http://www.jp.square-enix.com/jf13/)

OMG THOSE GRAPHIX LOOK FREAKING BEAUTIFULL. TOTAL FAN BOY MOMENT RIGHT NOW.

Ryutim
6th Dec 2012, 17:39
Same here. I just hope that they release it in america. Once I know they're making it in english I'll be able to wait, but not knowing if they'll do it is just killing me.

Leaferian-379423
6th Dec 2012, 19:53
It would be kind of weird if they didn't. ReCom already has an English voice acting/menu system, and the original KH Final Mix had English voice acting. Nomura seems pretty in touch with the overseas market, and I don't really see him making the mistake of keeping this a Japanese-only release. Especially since this collection is supposed to help get NEW gamers into the series.

Ryutim
7th Dec 2012, 20:42
Yeah, it makes a lot of sense to release it everywhere they can, but I've had my hopes crushed on videogames before, so I just want to be sure that I can get the game before I celebrate, y'know.

DOOMMonkey224
10th Dec 2012, 17:09
For what the purpose of the game is, yes, it would make the most scence to release it everywhere.

picamaispi29
12th Dec 2012, 14:57
What do you think would be the best time for them to make an announcement about releasing KH HD outside of Japan, if they are going to do so? I know KH HD is going to appear at Jump Festa but I have to wonder why SE would announce something that every country but Japan will be excited about at a Japanese convention. E3 seems like a good place to make the announcement, but would they really want to wait that long? They might just announce it when they are ready to without a big event, like they did with the Japanese version. If so, maybe an end of January or a Febuary or March announcement? I wonder if this or KH PC browser will be the game for 2013, or if we'll get both. Either way, I think we will get an announcement for whatever game we get in 2013 early in the year and the game will come out towards the end of the year. This is all speculation though.

DOOMMonkey224
12th Dec 2012, 18:50
I don't think the KH PC browser counts as a game .-.

picamaispi29
13th Dec 2012, 09:41
I don't either, but Nomura might count it as one, and his opinion is what really matters.

Ryutim
13th Dec 2012, 21:38
I wouldn't think it would count as a game, but if it's big enough and good enough, I might be happy with it, although I'd still be ticked off if they decided not to release KH 1.5 in america.

new_tradition
13th Dec 2012, 23:14
I was lead to believe the browser game isn't related to the game story. If there was any story content, it shouldn't be canon, I think.

Though I'd love to have it available just for fun too :3

(Is it free, though? I guess they make money by in-game purchases, but I dunno how this game might be set up for the Japanese market...)

I can't remember if 1.5 has a spot in Jump Festa, but if I did, with the recent reporting of the game being mostly done, I could see the Japanese release date announced there. After that, I dunno about the English release.

Final Mix already had English VA work, and Re:CoM did come out to NA, so they would just need to upscale Re:CoM, and change the language we see on screen in Final Mix plus upscale it too, right? How long could that possibly take? And I don't mean that sarcastically-seriously, how long would that take? I have no idea D:

Ryutim
14th Dec 2012, 18:31
I don't know either. They've already got most of the translation and stuff on hand, so (apart from whatever they still need to do to finish the japanese version) they'd just have to change the language of the text, like you said, and make sure that it's playable on the american version of the ps3, then check for glitches, burn it to the game discs, do some advertising, and send it over here. They might have to take some more time to make it for other countries as well, but apart from that, it really shouldn't be very long from the time that they release the japanese version, but like I said, I don't know how long that stuff actually takes, and there could be more to it that I'm not aware of.

new_tradition
14th Dec 2012, 18:41
Oh, wait! I just realized-they're gonna have to call back VAs to do the fully voiced 358/2 Days scenes, right? I was lead to believe it's not just the original scenes that were already voiced, but the other scenes that don't have an VAs too they're redoing. Is that correct?

picamaispi29
14th Dec 2012, 22:11
Yes, thats right. Most of the main story (about 70%) has been made into cutscenes with voice acting. The Disney worlds and "such" (probably meaning the rest of the main story) will be done in "supplementary text". Nomura said that there were over 100 cutscenes, 2-3 hours worth in total, which I'm pretty happy about. I loved Days and it wll be nice to not have to replay 4-5 days to find out where part I wanted to watch again was and then play an aditional day to actual be able to watch that part.

Ryutim
15th Dec 2012, 16:40
You're right, I hadn't thought about the Days stuff, I'd mainly been focused on the fact that I'll finally be able to play KH1FM, but they will have to take time to compile all the 358/2 Days voice acting and stuff. This could take a bit longer than I'd hoped.

Grimoire
18th Dec 2012, 07:28
New Scan

twitpic.com/bn1hf6/full (http://twitpic.com/bn1hf6/full)

picamaispi29
18th Dec 2012, 09:23
Kingdom Hearts insider's goldpanner translated an article about the scan from FF reunion. It says: Saturday's Weekly Jump features a new article about KH HD 1.5 Remix! From the article: "Release: Estimated 2013", "Main characters Sora, Riku and Kairi get a makeover!", "As a HD remaster, the character's expressions are resplendent in high resolution!", and "there's a reward after clearing the game", "New features have been added as part of the PS3 re-imagining"...! We can't wait to find out what sort of things have been added! www.khinsider.com/news/Latest-Weekly-Sh-... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Latest-Weekly-Sh-nen-Jump-Features-Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD-ReMIX-3145)

The only new thing is the reward for clearing the game, but it's pretty interesting news. There's not going to be a secret movie, and I doubt it will be something that carries over to the next game, so I wonder what it could be. The only thing I can think of would be a special keyblade, one that wasn't in the original KH 1.

Edit: I just realized that this is the same thing as the "clear time bonus" that was talked about in an interview near the end of November. Oops.

Ryutim
18th Dec 2012, 14:38
Don't forget that the KH1 within KH 1.5 Remix is actually KH1FM, so even without the bonus at the end of the game, it'll still have stuff that most people in america haven't been able to play with (like Xemnas as the secret boss in hollow bastion, as well as a few keyblades that didn't exist in the regular version), without importing the final mix, as well as some other equipment in order to be able to play it (either the stuff that allows you to play a japanese game on an american ps2, or a japanese ps2, not to mention the possibly virus filled programs that allow you to play it with english text in the menus and stuff), most of us had to settle with looking up the extra stuff on youtube, which, while informative, isn't nearly as satisfying as playing through the final mix yourself.

DOOMMonkey224
18th Dec 2012, 18:08
I'm not sure what you mean when you say,"Re:CoM didn't com to NA." It did. I have the original Chain of memories on my game boy and I have the PS2 version. Also, I agree. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days is by far my favorite game in the series. Seing Xion die always brings tears to my eyes. 2-3 hours would be nice. I could have a Kingdom Hearts fan club movie night at my house.

picamaispi29
18th Dec 2012, 18:42
Who's post did you get that from? I can't see where anyone said that. Yeah, that scene where Xion died was really sad. I really want there to be a way for her to come back into existance. A KH movie night is a good idea. None of my friends are KH fans though (mostly because they don't play video games). Strangely enough, I got my mom to like Kingdom Hearts so i guess that I could always watch with her.

DOOMMonkey224
18th Dec 2012, 18:46
You are write. I simply misread it.

new_tradition
18th Dec 2012, 19:14
Oh whoa, you really can see those new facial details. Not that it bothered me much, but the faces were usually frozen for a lot of the scenes in the first PS2 game. KH2 really shined with all those extra details to the character models and what not.

I haven't played the first KH game in YEARS. I really hope we see ReMIX come out for the rest of the world in the not too distant future &hearts;

member_10706996
18th Dec 2012, 23:51
I really adore the new renders they've included. Kairi especially looks much more lively and updated in her expressions.

DOOMMonkey224
19th Dec 2012, 19:00
Yes, yes facail expressions. But I'm really looking forward to the nastolgia.

member_10628951
20th Dec 2012, 01:47
Oh man these new scans are great. I can't wait to platinum this Collection.

Grimoire
20th Dec 2012, 03:57
New V-Jump Scan

khinsider.com/news/New-V-Jump-Scan-of-KI... (http://khinsider.com/news/New-V-Jump-Scan-of-KINGDOM-HEARTS-1-5-HD-ReMIX-Surfaces-3147)

member_10628951
20th Dec 2012, 12:02
You going to play this? Grimoire?

Grimoire
20th Dec 2012, 12:18
Me? I don't have time for games. Just started up Dissidia 012 for the first time ever thanks to the Christmas holidays. Also, I have yet to finish FINAL FANTASY X-2. This is what I do have time for:

semna30.webs.com/Archaeopteryx.jpg (http://semna30.webs.com/Archaeopteryx.jpg)

semna30.webs.com/Archaeopteryx_Feather.j... (http://semna30.webs.com/Archaeopteryx_Feather.jpg)

Why do you even ask? I may be a MEMBER, but I am no gamer. ^_-

member_10628951
20th Dec 2012, 12:36
It just seems you have taken a special interest in Kingdom Hearts recently. It might just be me though ^_^.

Haha I know that. We have talked enough for me to know that.

I am also just starting Dissidia 012. I have only got through the first chapter so I am not far at all.

Grimoire
20th Dec 2012, 12:53
Not more interested than I always am. Kingdom Hearts is such a nice, emotional and colourful series.

Good. ^_-

Oh? My, and here I thought I was the only one. As of now, I have just finished the new character stories and am about to start the Epilogue as we speak.

Lightning_Stryker
20th Dec 2012, 13:14
Wow these new scans look really awesome! I really can't wait to see what the finished game is gonna look like ^^

Ryutim
20th Dec 2012, 17:11
I don't really care about the graphics, I just want to play the game (that being KH1FM), and get the secret thing that we get at the end (I can't wait to find out what it is), although the trophies are a nice bonus.

Lightning_Stryker
20th Dec 2012, 17:54
I wanna see the graphics lol xD I wanna see how awesome it's gonna look but I also really want to play the game( again xP) just to see what changes they put in and see what things were in the FM version that werent in the NA version lol

member_10706996
20th Dec 2012, 19:50
It'll be nice to finally be able to play the exclusive content that were originally in the Japanese Final Mix versions. I wonder if the color palettes of the Heartless are switchable.

Zench-XIII
20th Dec 2012, 21:29
Japanese release date announced: March 14th 2013.

www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-1-... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-1-5-HD-ReMIX-Japanese-Release-Date-Announced-3149)

member_10628951
20th Dec 2012, 22:00

www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-1-... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-1-5-HD-ReMIX-Japanese-Release-Date-Announced-3149)

Gah! One step ahead Zench ;).

Great news KH3D was released around the same time this year. So its safe to assume that (according to how fast it was localized), this will release in North America and Europe around June/July of next year! I am excite ^_^!

picamaispi29
20th Dec 2012, 22:08
Me too! I thought if we got it it would be somewhere near the end of the year. This means months less of waiting if we get it June/July. Yay! Fingers crossed that it works out this way.

Edit: Anyone else notice the coming soon boxes on the official website? I wonder what those are for.

member_10738982
20th Dec 2012, 22:20
Meant to say this. This game is gonna be something your gonna want to play it to finish then go back to get everything.

i can't wait to get that game

Lightning_Stryker
20th Dec 2012, 22:28
OMG!!!! I'm so happy! Now all we need is a NA release date *faints from excitement*

member_10012381
21st Dec 2012, 01:21
Nothing would please me more than an announcement of this game for NA and EU/PAL.

Well...that and Final Fantasy Type-0. And Bravely Default.

member_10706996
21st Dec 2012, 01:22

Thanks for sourcing KHI Zench! I hope the NA release date will follow shortly as well.

They've also mentioned that first edition copies of the game will have a serial code for a special item to use in KINGDOM HEARTS PC Browser.

member_10706996
21st Dec 2012, 10:52
It's a very nice addition they've implemented. It helps less clutter the HUD with many options. If you've seen some of the recent screenshots, the fourth slot says "Summon" so I assume the fourth slot doesn't appear until you've gave the Fairy Godmother the gems/crystals/etc.

member_10628951
21st Dec 2012, 20:46
From Jump Festa 2012 via KHInsider:

9:57 am - The trailer reports say there is a scene featuring Sora and Kairi sitting on the beach staring at the sunset. The iconic hand scene featuring Sora, Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town is included. Some of the worlds shown include Atlantica, Neverland and Halloween Town. The song that plays during the trailer is "Hikari".

The fight with Axel in Castle Oblivion is shown. The scene of Sora fighting Riku is also shown, followed by Riku saying "The door has opened, Sora! Now we can go to the outside world!" on Destiny Islands. A black cloaked person throws a card at Sora, Squall says "They'll come at you out of nowhere. And they'll keep on coming at you, as long as you continue to weild the Keyblade." Axel says "When your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be who you are now."

Scenes from every world flash through, featuring Ariel, Aladdin, Hercules, Pinocchio, Jack Skellington, Pooh, Piglet and Beast. Sora says, "I've become a part of their heart just as they've become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then...if they don't forget me...then our hearts will be one."

More scenes of Sora fighting. Vexen, Zexion and Ansem are shown. Namine tells Sora, "Remember her, and all the memories lost in the shadows of your heart will come into the light." Boss battle with Phantom in Neverland is shown. World of Chaos boss battle appears, with Ansem saying "Darkness conquers all worlds!"

Sora says, "You're wrong. I know now, without a doubt. Kingdom Hearts...is light!" He is also shown with Kairi in the Secret Waterway, where she tells him "Don't ever forget. Wherever you go, I'm always with you."

In their usual spot atop the clock tower, Roxas, Axel and Xion meet once again. Xion says, "I wish the three of us could stay together, just like this, forever." Axel tells Roxas, "You wanna know why I do? Because you're my best friends."

Xion cries, "Don't lie to me! I know this is where I come from! The answers are here." Saix says to Axel, "Xion has no right to be among our number."

Roxas yells, "Who's Sora! Answer me!" Xion asks "Riku, what should I do?" The logo appears and the trailer ends. via aibo_ac7

khinsider.com/news/Jump-Festa-2013-Cover... (http://khinsider.com/news/Jump-Festa-2013-Coverage-3151)

Ryutim
22nd Dec 2012, 01:53
Now all I need is for them to announce the NA release, and then I'll be happy to wait, even if it takes a whole year for the game to come out (but hopefully it won't take that long, I may be willing to wait, but that doesn't mean that I have to be happy about it.).

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Dec 2012, 10:13
As stated before, it really shouldn't take tat long because all they need to do is change the graphics and text. This game will be truley magical.

Grimoire
22nd Dec 2012, 10:19
Gameplay Additions and New Features

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD... (http://khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD-Re-MIX-Gameplay-Changes-3152)

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Dec 2012, 10:23
Man this is just too cool. I like the sound of the ps3 theme.

Ryutim
22nd Dec 2012, 19:31
Yeah, that's awsome! I wonder if the ps3 theme is the mysterious bonus that they mentioned before. Also, I really hope that the other diary entries from 358/2 days will be included (there are some entries, other than roxas' ones, that detail what the Organization XIII members were doing during the timeline of the game.). It'd be a pain if they put in everything, but forgot about those entries, then I'd have to go back and load up my 358/2 days game on the ds, just to be sure I checked out everything that I could learn from that game (so many details about the KH universe are given as clues like that, and looking through it again might show me nuances that weren't obvious when I first played the game).

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Dec 2012, 20:01
Yes that is possible. But if they forget the other entries, remember this is PS3. They can make an update. Yay for updates.

Lightning_Stryker
22nd Dec 2012, 20:09
Lolz. I agree with Ryutim though. The diary entries were an important part to the game. If they're bringing the VAs back, is there a possibility that the diary entries could be part of the movie clips they're adding?

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Dec 2012, 20:13
I wonder if they will include videos about his training. I mean I don't see why not......

Lightning_Stryker
22nd Dec 2012, 20:28
I don't see why not either. His training helped us get to know the other characters more, and it showed how his powers progressed little by little. So there's a big chance that those scenes will be included.

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Dec 2012, 20:32
They could be interesting yes. Because as you all know, This is square enix, We dont have one tatorial level we have 50!

Lightning_Stryker
22nd Dec 2012, 20:35
XD I'm sure it won't be too bad. There was much more to the game then just training xD

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Dec 2012, 20:36
Yeah. I know this will sound hipocritical, but I can't wait to see xion die in HD. I can finaly cry in High definition.......

Lightning_Stryker
22nd Dec 2012, 20:42
Ahaha! Yeah that scene was pretty sad...That's what made me like this game so much. In my opinion, I think it had much more emotion than the other games. It displayed friendship, happiness, and sadness and sorrow all in the same game. I can't wait to see what the finished product is going to look like :3

DOOMMonkey224
22nd Dec 2012, 20:52
Thats so true. It is my favorite game in the series.

rikufan25
23rd Dec 2012, 10:39
I hope that SE announces this for NA.

DOOMMonkey224
23rd Dec 2012, 12:19
We all do.............

member_10706996
23rd Dec 2012, 17:39
If "Combo Master" is the same ability from KH3D, it would mean you can perform combos without the need to attack an enemy.

Ryutim
23rd Dec 2012, 17:50
Thats so true. It is my favorite game in the series.

I agree that 358/2 days had some of the most intense emotion in the series (I couldn't stop crying when Xion died and I'm not ashamed to admit it.), but they really improved the gameplay in later games, so while I loved the game, like I loved all the KH games, it wasn't my favorite, that would be BBS, the gameplay was pure awsomeness, and really, the only thing they could do to improve it would be to add the level/stat upgrade board from Re:coded, the one that allows you to strategically place level up and stat boosting data chips on the board to increase your strength and stuff (I love that level of strategic thinking between battles, combined with the all-out action during the actual fight), while keeping the command leveling/mixing and ability acquiring system from BBS.

Ryutim
23rd Dec 2012, 17:51
If "Combo Master" is the same ability from KH3D, it would mean you can perform combos without the need to attack an enemy.

That's good, I love that ability.

new_tradition
23rd Dec 2012, 19:23
Has anyone manged to find an viral vids of the Jump Festa trailer yet? I'm sure it'll be officially put up on the Japanese site soon enough, but I wanna see it! D:

Someone posted a partial trailer of it on youtube, but it's pretty shaky, and again, it's not even the entire thing. Blurry too, but if you're jonesing for a KH fix and a placebo effect is good enough for you...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhGDCji1Dc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhGDCji1Dc)

Grimoire
24th Dec 2012, 03:25
"Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Has Over Two Hours Of 358/2 Days Movies Organized In Chapters"

www.siliconera.com/2012/12/24/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/24/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-has-over-two-hours-of-3582-days-movies-organized-in-chapters/)

picamaispi29
24th Dec 2012, 10:36
The guy who did that recording said that recording wasn't allowed, so I guess that's all we will get until the trailer is officially released, unless we get lucky. :( Well, even if we don't get an entire, non-blurry version, we got to see some of it.

Lightning_Stryker
24th Dec 2012, 10:57
From what I saw, the graphics looked awesome! :3

member_10628951
24th Dec 2012, 23:16
Jump Festa trailer now available: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD... (http://khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD-ReMix-Jump-Festa-Trailer-3155)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EhiumXSeEPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Edit: For some reason all the videos on youtube have all the trailers audio muted.

Edit 2: If you want to watch the trailer with audio on your PC go to: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/movies.html (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/movies.html)

kazziyan
24th Dec 2012, 23:31
Ah always good to hear that song. <3

Great trailer and here's a download rip:

gdl.square-enix.com/khhd/khhd...iler_lar... (http://gdl.square-enix.com/khhd/khhd_jf2013_trailer_large.mp4)