PDA

View Full Version : executions?

calypso-694
7th Sep 2015, 02:52
I understand executions aren't that big a thing and that rarely I see people other than myself with the ones you can purchase with runestones.

personally I love the the altered executions, they make it feel more awesome to be a vamp BUT

I have ideas for some more

now hardcore LOK fans like myself know that vampires like vorador and kain himself drank blood with the traditional bite to the throat, however the more popular form to drink blood as seen in Defiance, BO1 and BO2 was to use TK.

the Summoner already uses a form of this and its awesome and her altrered execute is just as cool

but id like to see something more akin to how kain did it in those games mentioned above, hand outstretched and him calling it like it is is slave.

or at least a variant that matches each clan.

I know the Dumahim have spike like tongues that they use as giant straws basically and I know its been requested before to get an execute like seen in SR1 when raziel first encounters them.

just throwing this idea out to the masses.

thoughts everyones?

GrayPhilosophy
7th Sep 2015, 07:06
I would LOVE to see reavers use their freaky straw-tongues! and the Kain-like one would seem awesome for Summoners or Decievers probably, given their supernatural powers.

Just for the sake of throwing a few more out there I'll brainstorm some more for the other vampires.

I could imagine one for the Tyrant where it lifts up a dead body, rips the head clean off and drinks straight out of the open neck hole. Refreshing!

Not sure about the sentinels. Something with the wings, holding a body up to feast on while wrapping the wings around itself in a loving embrace OF DEATH.

I reckon it might be fun to have a deciever execution that uses their illusionary abilities, like a couple of it's clones doing the holding while the deciever eats. If such a thing is even possible. I don't remember if they're just illusions or if they can actually manipulate physical objects.

lucinvampire
7th Sep 2015, 12:17
Great idea! I love the vacuum blood feeding it be cool to see!

I could imagine one for the Tyrant where it lifts up a dead body, rips the head clean off and drinks straight out of the open neck hole. Refreshing!

Now that'd I'd pay good money to have! :D