PDA

View Full Version : Getting Final Fantasy X on my PC

Zainredding
30th Mar 2014, 08:55
Thank you. I hope you get to it soon.

jcchristian
25th Aug 2014, 15:51
Hi there! Final Fantasy 10 is one of my all time favorite games. Lately I've been wanting to play it, however I don't have a PS2 and I'm not all too interested in buying one either. However I don't mind buying Final Fantasy X. But here's the thing, I know I can torrent an emulator copy of FFX and play for free, but I really really don't want to steal Square Enix's game. I love this company and fully support it. This is my question. Does Square Enix consider it wrong to download this game onto my PC through an emulator and play it? I'd be fully willing to buy it for PC if a copy existed. If possible I'd like to hear from a MOD on this forum. Thank you!

Sora9669
27th Aug 2014, 15:13
Yes, that's illegal. It's on PS3, PS Vita and PS2. It's amazing. If you don't have those platforms just wait for PlayStation Now or tough luck.

Genuinelawl
24th Sep 2014, 22:59
I know that Square-Enix is also planning to release a new online service, In Japan at least called 'Dive in" that will allow people to stream their older Final Fantasy games on tablets. Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 13 being among two of the first games available so it stands to reason that they would release Final X and 10-2 as well. There is no current information on if they plan to release this service in North America or not but here's hoping.

mike_ptbr
12th Nov 2014, 12:52
I support this. :naughty:

Square-Enix please bring Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for PC via Steam!! :cheek:

Peugeot08
16th Nov 2014, 13:34
Hello i have buy Final Fantasy VII, VIII, XIII and XIII-2 on Steam and i hope to see Final Fantasy X and X-2 because this game are very important and i have playstation 2 for play with game and i want play with in steam

NiveIksi
26th Nov 2014, 14:29
I signed up for this form to support porting FFX to PC. I don't care what you charge I will pay it.

Thanks!

NiveIksi
26th Nov 2014, 14:30
I signed up for this form to support porting FFX to PC. I don't care what you charge I will pay it.

Thanks!

JohnRaider
11th Dec 2014, 23:51
I support this 100% as well.

-Mikfail-
12th Dec 2014, 05:08
Alright SE, I have an offer. Bring us FFX/X-2 HD on Steam & I will make fresh tacos daily for the dev team. I will also supply emotional support & backrubs for team members distressed from eating too many tacos.

I am ready to sign this contract, are you ready to accept? :)

mike_ptbr
5th Feb 2015, 19:56
Since Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster is coming this spring to PS4, would be great if this game hit the Steam/PC plataform as well.

chrissi21bln
8th Feb 2015, 13:24
I signed up, in this Forum to supported this wish. Please make A release from FFX/FFX-2 for PC, via Steam Plattform. I love the cooperation between you and Steam, it is awesome. Also, please give all your Fans of FFX/FFX-2 this Games. PLEASE!!!

I have FFVII, FFVIII, FFXIII and FFXIII-2 on Steam and these second Titles would be completed my epic collection. I hope so much, that comes this awesome Titles from the FF Saga on Steam, I pay what ever you want, for these second Titles of FF.

josh007cl
17th Mar 2015, 23:57
While there doesn't seem to be much hype for it over here, I know over at Reddit tons of people want Final Fantasy X on PC/Steam, me included! There was that whole thing where Amazon France listed FFX PC with a release date. A ton of people posted how much they wanted to play it on PC. So there is definitely desire for it!

mike_ptbr
2nd Apr 2015, 16:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIKG5ybrWY

Just watched this new trailer from the ps4, amazing trailer, hope it get a steam release soon too. :)

LauriJ
13th Apr 2015, 21:19
Agreed. I am sure they will manage it someday. And besides, having it on Steam would certainly enlarge the audience.

Yaggah
2nd Nov 2015, 10:31
:thumb: + 1 :worship: