PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft GO Hints - Ask for Hints!

Relight-TRHQ
28th Aug 2015, 17:52
If you need a hint, let me know! I'll try to give you as small a hint as possible.

Jon_DR
29th Aug 2015, 17:49
Hi Relight, I would really appreciate your help if you can give it. How can I get the 'Master Builder' achievement (for stacking 3 pillars)?

I've completed the game and got every other achievement. I've been shuffling pillars around for the last 2 hours. I can't find any situation in the game that would allow me to do this. The obvious area to do it in would be the Balcony of Stone but there doesn't seem to be any way. I've also pretty much replayed the game twice now trying to find another likely location for this but found nothing.

If you have this I'd like to know how you did it, or at least which area to it can be done in as a hint. Thanks!

Relight-TRHQ
29th Aug 2015, 23:39
I wish I knew, that is the only thing I am stuck on! :)

So far, I only played it once looking for locations.

I came to the same conclusion - Balcony of Stone.

If anyone can confirm the level for this achievement - no hints, please, just which level we should focus on - that would be awesome!

Jon_DR
30th Aug 2015, 00:52
OK thanks for your help anyway. It's baffling. At this point I've put more hours into trying to get this achievement than I have completing the game. I'm almost convinced that its not actually possible in this version of the game, perhaps a mistake. I may try to ask SE Montreal themselves to check.

Treeble
30th Aug 2015, 03:04
I don't have Game Center (or whatever it is) active on my account so I don't get any achievements (would appreciate if someone could share the complete list btw), but you had me intrigued Jon_DR. At first I did think Balcony of Stone would be the place to go, but I'm happy to confirm this is done elsewhere.

The Doorstep of Spirits

I took a screenshot on my cellphone, will upload and edit it into this post in just a few.

EDIT/

Screenshot ahead. Please be warned it will spoil the challenge.

Last warning.

http://abload.de/img/treebleisamodestgeniuhzsf7.png

Relight-TRHQ
30th Aug 2015, 20:55
Ugh this is driving me nuts! :) But in a good way.

I haven't looked at your spoiler yet - is the first spoiler telling only what level it's accomplished in? I want to be sure I'm not seeing more than I want to see.

Movable Pillars are introduced in the third journal, The Maze of Stones, in level 7, The Temple of the Wise.

Here's my assessment of each area that contains pillars in all the levels from that point forward. We'll start with the short list of candidates, and then go to the full list.

Short List

3.7 - The Temple of the Wise

Area 2 - 3 pillars, but only 2 levels of vertical space, and no collapsible tiles

3.8 - The Balcony of Stone

Area 1 - 4 pillars, but no way to do it
Area 2 - 3 pillars, but you have to "lose" one to proceed

4.2 - The Doorstep of Spirits

Area 4 - 3 pillars, but only 2 levels of vertical space, and no collapsible tiles

5.2 - One Last Challenge

Area 1 - 3 Pillars, but only 2 levels of vertical space, and no collapsible tiles on the bottom level

-----

Full List

3.7 - The Temple of the Wise

Area 1 - Enough vertical space, but only 2 pillars
Area 2 - 3 pillars, but only 2 levels of vertical space, and no collapsible tiles

3.8 - The Balcony of Stone

Area 1 - 4 pillars, but no way to do it
Area 2 - 3 pillars, but you have to "lose" one to proceed

3.9 - The Chamber of Balance

Area 1 - Enough vertical space, but only 2 pillars
Area 2 - Enough vertical space, but only 2 pillars

3.10 - A Narrow Escape

Area 1 - Only 1 pillar
Area 3 - Only 2 pillars

4.2 - The Doorstep of Spirits

Area 4 - 3 pillars, but only 2 levels of vertical space, and no collapsible tiles

4.3 - The Cliffs of Fire

Area 1 - Only 1 pillar
Area 3 - Only 2 pillars

4.4 - A Well-Placed Arrow

Area 2 - Only 1 pillar

4.5 - Using the Trap

Area 3 - Only 1 pillar

4.6 - The Wall of Blades

Area 3 - Only 1 pillar

4.7 - The Throne of the Ancients

Area 3 - Only 2 Pillars

5.1 - A Closing Door

Area 2 - Only 1 pillar

5.2 - One Last Challenge

Area 1 - 3 Pillars, but only 2 levels of vertical space, and no collapsible tiles on the bottom level

5.3 - A Bridge to Daylight

Area 2 - Only 2 pillars

Treeble
30th Aug 2015, 21:16
Indeed, first spoiler just level name. Second spoiler has a spoiler inside a spoiler, but then it's the screenshot of how it's done.

Relight-TRHQ
30th Aug 2015, 21:38
Indeed, first spoiler just level name.

Ahhh hahahahaha... Thanks for letting us know what level it was on, I was so excited when I realized the idea needed to solve it :)

Tricky! :)

Treeble
13th Sep 2015, 23:23
I see you have posted a list of the 14 achievements on your website, Relight, and was wondering if they have specific icons? Like I mentioned before, I don't have my cellphone logged to Gamecenter so I don't get any achievements, but would still be interested in having those icons to write a blogpiece on the game achievements.

Relight-TRHQ
14th Sep 2015, 04:08
I see you have posted a list of the 14 achievements on your website, Relight, and was wondering if they have specific icons? Like I mentioned before, I don't have my cellphone logged to Gamecenter so I don't get any achievements, but would still be interested in having those icons to write a blogpiece on the game achievements.
They have shared icons, not specific unfortunately! I added a screenshot of the achievements - in both unfinished and finished states - in my Assets feature. They're just below the menus screenshots - click the link (not View Image) for the full resolution uncompressed PNG:

http://www.tombraiderhq.com/archives/2015-08-19-Lara-Croft-GO-Assets

Treeble
14th Sep 2015, 21:08
Cool beans! Thank you so much! Can I use them? I'll link you back. ;) (EDIT/ Already did (http://thetreeble.blogspot.com.br/2015/09/conquistas-de-lara-croft-go.html). :))

Also, out of curiosity, what's under the Challenges tab? :D

Relight-TRHQ
16th Sep 2015, 05:42
Cool beans! Thank you so much! Can I use them? I'll link you back. ;) (EDIT/ Already did (http://thetreeble.blogspot.com.br/2015/09/conquistas-de-lara-croft-go.html). :))
Cool, awesome! :)

Also, out of curiosity, what's under the Challenges tab? :D
Not sure, because I don't have any friends through the Game Center system. I guess it's a standard feature of Game Center.

"No Challenges
Receive challenges from friends to beat their scores or
earn achievements.
Challenge friends by tapping on scores or
achievements."

When I tap on an achievement, it has this text at the bottom:

"Make friends on Game Center to start sending and receiving challenges"