PDA

View Full Version : Did you wait until 'T.O.O' was on PS+ before playing it?

WinterSoldierLTE
27th Aug 2015, 22:59
It's survey time!

Some of us have speculated that not everyone purchased and played 'T.O.O.' at and around it's initial time of release due to the (at the time) 'Rise' exclusivity announcement debacle. Question is: Did you purchase and play 'T.O.O.' when it was new, or did you not play it until it was a "freebie" for PS+ members? If you waited, why did you wait? Survey says...

Treeble
28th Aug 2015, 21:55
To be honest, I'm surpised how quickly this game came to be a free offer via PlayStation Plus. Still, to answer the question: I bought it day one on PC and then double-dipped with the PS4 version as soon as I got my PS4, earlier in April. :)

Charlie_T_Raider
29th Aug 2015, 10:45
I got it on PS+. After Darrell billed it as xbox fans get ROTTR the rest get LCTOO as a substitute it lost a lot of appeal. I don't want to support that approach. I did play it on a friends computer though before I got it on PS+.

rafaelmendes23
28th Sep 2015, 13:29
I got it on PS+. After Darrell billed it as xbox fans get ROTTR the rest get LCTOO as a substitute it lost a lot of appeal. I don't want to support that approach. I did play it on a friends computer though before I got it on PS+.

This! Except I didn't play it at all, before it came to PS+.
And I would do the same with ROTTR, if the chances of it coming to PS+ were high, but I seriously doubt it.
This is my way of supporting CD and SE, I'll give them the less money I can.
Except for DE:MD :lol: In this case, I'll probably give them (SE) all my money. :naughty: