PDA

View Full Version : SENTINEL How is the Dive Bomb aimed?

CptCareless
21st Aug 2014, 19:55
I really like playing Sentinel, most of the time with Takeof. So I tried using the Dive Bomb today and could not find a way to dive where I want.
I grew tired of trying it out in real matches and since there is no test range I'm asking here.

And one more question: Is there a search function in this forum?

Razaiim
21st Aug 2014, 20:05
There is a maximum downward angle on dive bomb. Moving the mouse down to try and go lower than this does nothing. You can aim up for a higher angle to go further, and aim side to side to move curve left or right.

Bazielim
21st Aug 2014, 22:58
And one more question: Is there a search function in this forum?

Yes there is indeed, though you'd be surprised how few people seem to use it. :scratch:
If you go to any of the sub-forums (general discussion, off topic etc.) it can be found at the top right below the page numbers, or in the same place on individual threads. The default search will search just that sub-forum or thread but you can also click 'advanced search' for a more detailed search covering many areas.

PhDGreg
22nd Aug 2014, 01:29
I've always found Dive Bomb to be easy to hit with... Just don't try to dive on something directly below you.

It's also worth noting that it will only impact on a horizontal surface, so you can grind along walls during your descent to delay or redirect it.

Prime_Abstergo
22nd Aug 2014, 07:17
BTW is it true that the longer you dive the bigger impact radius will be (from 256 to 512) ?

CptCareless
24th Aug 2014, 11:11
Okay that explains why my nosediving didn't work.

...If you go to any of the sub-forums (general discussion, off topic etc.) it can be found at the top right below the page numbers...

So that's the reason I didn't see it. Tried to find a search function on the main page. Thanks!

Razaiim
24th Aug 2014, 14:51
BTW is it true that the longer you dive the bigger impact radius will be (from 256 to 512) ?

I believe damage gets boosted too. This was to change the effectiveness from using as low as possible or falling through roofs, giving humans little reaction time