PDA

View Full Version : Will the books be readable? Last game they were broken?

BridgetFisher
27th Aug 2015, 02:19
Love the whole universe that Deus Ex makes for their games, from the characters to the trash with those hot dogs! In the last game Deus Ex HR someone or some people made LOTS of books on those blue tablets we could find to expand the universe more for those of us who really wanted to immerse ourselves.

Problem is all the books were all broken, when they would be opened they were real tiny on the screen making it impossible to read on big screens without causing eyestrain. Is that issue able to be resolved so maybe it fits to the height of the display rather than a small area in the middle? Loved reading them, but was not a fan of how they hurt our heads from the eyestrain T_T

ryamkajr
29th Aug 2015, 06:25
I did not have that problem.

CheriSock
29th Aug 2015, 14:26
It might have been your resolution (Unless you are playing on console)? Cause I saw them perfectly fine...

BridgetFisher
1st Sep 2015, 13:30
It might have been your resolution (Unless you are playing on console)? Cause I saw them perfectly fine...

Probably was a PC resolution issue, at 1920x1080 they got small, lower resolutions think they were bigger? tested it back then but forget now :P Playing from the couch they hurt to try and read but really liked reading them so hope their less hurting on our heads from eyestrain this time. Someone wrote all that and I would like to read it.