PDA

View Full Version : The Trading Thread

HairTie
19th Sep 2012, 13:56
Got any extra cards to spare? Looking for a certain rare card? Then this is the thread for you. Let the trading begin!
And good luck.

Edited by Grimoire.

Post here if you would be interested in trading one of your level 4 guardians for 2 or more level 3's.

Cheers,
Nick*

Silmaria01
20th Sep 2012, 16:35
Does anyone have a spare Lord of Inferno card? I can throw out Basilisk, Nue, Cernunnos, Caith Sith, Sphinx, Naga, Humbaba, and/ or Cyclops. The least any of them can do is fill up your catalogue.

Rhapsydian
20th Sep 2012, 18:19
My Team name is Rhapsydian.

I have the following to trade:
4 Star Kraken, lvl 1, Sexy Type (Will trade for a 4 star I do not already have.)
4 Star Giant, lvl 1, Intelligen Type (Will trade for a 4 star I do not already have.)
Dragonlings: I have Violet, Sepia, and Cyan Dragonlings and have an extra of each. I will trade 1 of my extras for one of the other dragonlings I do not have.

Please contact me in game via my screen name if you wish to trade.

Silmaria01
21st Sep 2012, 15:13
My Team name is Rhapsydian.

I have the following to trade:
4 Star Kraken, lvl 1, Sexy Type (Will trade for a 4 star I do not already have.)
4 Star Giant, lvl 1, Intelligen Type (Will trade for a 4 star I do not already have.)
Dragonlings: I have Violet, Sepia, and Cyan Dragonlings and have an extra of each. I will trade 1 of my extras for one of the other dragonlings I do not have.

Please contact me in game via my screen name if you wish to trade.

I have a Magenta Dragonling I can trade for the Violet Dragonling.

Silmaria01
23rd Sep 2012, 17:20
Does anyone have a violet dragonling? I'm willing to trade with an extra rare Mandarin dragonling or even an emerald, sepia, cyan, or magenta dragonling.

Silmaria01
23rd Sep 2012, 22:19
I'm currently looking for a Violet Dragonling. I'm willing to trade a Mandarin, Emerald, Sepia, Cyan, or Magenta Dragonling for it.

Silmaria01
23rd Sep 2012, 22:51
I'm currently looking for a Violet Dragonling. I'm willing to trade a Mandarin, Emerald, Sepia, Cyan, or Magenta Dragonling for it.

Trade of Mandarin Dragonling for Violet Dragonling is completed. Although, I'm still willing to trade the other Dragonlings for good cards.

OHYEAH
26th Sep 2012, 04:37
I have a couple of Angels, Vampires, Kraken and a couple more 4 Stars available for trade! Looking only for Silver Slimes. PM me if anyone's interested :)

Archimedes
26th Sep 2012, 10:05
Trading a phoenix for any other 5 star.
Also have 30 or 40 4 star cards for trade (no Aces), will trade any for 4 silver slimes or any 3 guardian stones.
Happy to trade 1 for 1 if trying to complete the Catalogue.
Need Golem, will give any 5 4 star cards for him.
Will give any 5 4 star cards or Guardian stones for any 1 "Ace" 4 star or 5 star cards
Message Archimedes.

Use my invitation code FA70049 if you are just starting for a free rare card.

OHYEAH
26th Sep 2012, 14:04
Hello everyone!

As stated in one of my earlier thread, I created a forum dedicated to all the guardian cross fans out there. To go along with this newly created forum, I started an event to giveaway free 4 star cards as prizes.

The full event page along with the requirements can be found at - Free 4 Star Guardian Cross Cards Giveaway (http://theguardiancross.com/threads/free-4-star-guardian-cross-card-event.21). In addition to that, the first 5 members who come from this page to successfully fullfill the requirements will be given a free 3 star card! Just PM me here or contact me via the forum along with your username from this forum :)

Archimedes
27th Sep 2012, 10:31
Need Golem, Cerberus and Byakko will give 5 silver slimes, 5 guardian stones or 5 4 star cards or any combination of 5 for them.
Same deal for Aces and 5 star cards...
Have 30 or 40 4 star cards to choose from (no Aces).

Happy to trade 1 for 1 or "trade - and trade back" if trying to complete the Catalogue.

Use my invitation code FA70049 if you are just starting for a free rare card. Use my code and I will send you an extra super rare (4 star) card as a bonus.

Message me here as messaging in game is too difficult...

Archimedes
27th Sep 2012, 14:11
Trading Rend Stone (teaches Hard Slash physical +3) or Blaze stone (explosion fire +3) for 5 star card, need any 5s but Phoenix and Lord of the Inferno. Will give the same for an Ace angel, ramiel or Medusa. Will also throw in any 4 of the following: other stones, 4 star Guardians or silver slimes.
The spell stones will teach any guardian the strongest spells in the game...so you can make a slime that debuffs and has the same attack spell as a Phoenix...

Also need Golem, Byakko, and Cerebus for catalogue will give you a sweet deal or can trade and trade back just to get credit.

Use my invitation code FA70049 if you are just starting for a free rare card. Use my code and I will send you an extra super rare (4 star) card as a bonus.

Message me here as messaging in game is too difficult...

Cloudyy
4th Oct 2012, 01:52
I have a Lv 55 Chaotic Heca for trade. I'm looking for a low level Pheonix. Or a Lv 55 Fast Vampire. Or a Matron. Or some SS. (offer SS). Or I might take some random offer. :)

Cloudyy
4th Oct 2012, 02:01
What's your in game name?

Cloudyy
4th Oct 2012, 02:12
I have Byakko and Suzaku for trade. Looking for some 5*'s. Or Ace 4*'s.
Or we can trade and trade back to fill up the catalogue. :)

Dionnysius
4th Oct 2012, 02:16
can Melbourne AU players trade with NA players?

im new here and couldnt find a forum for AU players lol

Cloudyy
4th Oct 2012, 04:32
I'm pretty sure we can :)

Dionnysius
4th Oct 2012, 04:50
I'm pretty sure we can :)

thanks for reply

didnt mean to get off topic

Archimedes
4th Oct 2012, 16:59
Joeschmoe

Archimedes
4th Oct 2012, 17:01
I need Byakko for catalogue, you need any for catalogue?

in game name Joeschmoe

Cloudyy
4th Oct 2012, 17:33
I need the other one besides Byakko, Suzaku, and Genbu. I don't know the guardian's name.

Archimedes
5th Oct 2012, 09:57
I will give lvl 55 4s of your choice for any 5s card, Will add in Ace Kracken(s) and any other 4s that you need.

4s lvl 55 avail: Medusa, Seiryu, Golem, Wyvern, Pazuzu. Or will take special requests if you want any other I will make it in a day or two.

Will give 2 lvl 55 for Vampire Matron.

Also looking for Ace Naga and Hydra. Will trade Ace 4s.

Use my code and I will send you an extra super rare (4 star) card as a bonus when I get the message that my code was used.

Message here or in game Team name Joeschmoe

Archimedes
6th Oct 2012, 15:34
Lvl 55 suzaku now avail.

Grimoire
7th Oct 2012, 01:35
Seiryu, the Azure Dragon.

Archimedes
7th Oct 2012, 06:23
I will give lvl 55 4s of your choice for any 5s card, Will add in Ace Kracken or ace jormun and any other 4s that you need.

4s lvl 55 avail: Medusa, Seiryu, suzaku, Golem, Wyvern, Pazuzu. Or will take special requests if you want any other I will make it in a day or two.

Will give 2 lvl 55 for Vampire Matron or lightning lord.

Use my code and I will send you an extra super rare (4 star) card as a bonus when I get the message that my code was used.

Message here or in game Team name Joeschmoe

fuunkchunk
7th Oct 2012, 12:15
4*
Lvl 38 Ace Angel
Lvl 1 Ace Angel
Lvl 16 Ace Byakko
Lvl 55 Ace Pabilsag
Lvl 55 Ace Kraken
Lvl 1 Ace Wyvern
Lvl 1 Ace Golem
Lvl 5 Ace Garuda
Lvl 36 Fast Ramiel
Lvl 37 Brave Ramiel
Lvl 26 Sexy Vampire
Lvl 24 Brave Pazuzu
Lvl 1 Cool Hecatoncheir

3* (all ace & all under level 15)
Sphinx
Cait Sith
Diabolos
Jinn
Hydra
Cernunnos
Hanuman
Basilisk
Furfur
Vrtra
Mandarin Dragonling
Cyclops
Lindworm
Kirin
Berserker
Wendigo
Unicorn

abysswalk
8th Oct 2012, 01:04
I'm interested in Ace golem and ace angel lv 1

You're looking for SS? if so, 12ss for each?

udkJAC
8th Oct 2012, 01:42
Would you do 15 ss for Ace golem? and 10 ss for ace byako?

Archimedes
8th Oct 2012, 08:08
For the silver slime deals how do you trade more then 5? Do you just trust eachother?

udkJAC
9th Oct 2012, 09:03
For the silver slime deals how do you trade more then 5? Do you just trust eachother?

Well when doing trades like that you have to have some kind of trust and a pre trade agreement. For example, gift 10 ss and then trade the last 5 ss. The hard part is not being able to see the type of card. Square Enix if you are reading, please make an update so the type of card is visible when trading, it would prevent the scamming going on

Renyang
12th Oct 2012, 00:12
Is it fast Phoenix ?

Poize
13th Oct 2012, 23:17
3 minutes ago by Jet
Use my invitation code and get one free rare card!

I will also give out an additional 3 star silver slime + 1 normal guardian stone.

Silver slime can be used to super enhance your guardians and guardian stones give out additional attributes.

Will also help out any new players with tips , just msg me in game :)

INVITATION CODE: KS01689

kemuzave
16th Oct 2012, 12:12
i'm trading my mighty sexy titan lvl 60. moveset = attack +20%/def+20%/p.attack+4. can cast all buffs and +4 p.attack twice.. need other 5* cards except for matron,bahamut and loi

DjMuise
17th Oct 2012, 17:08
Have

Lvl 55 ace vampire

lvl 55 ace kraken

lvl 13 ace ramiel
lvl 14 ace angel
lvl 50 ace pazuzu
lvl 43 chaotic jormungandr
lvl 38 sexy Suzaku
lvl 1 sexy revenant
lvl1 intelligent wyvern
lvl 50 intelligent heca
lvl 1 powerful heca
lvl 23 cool pabilsag
lvl 1 cool vampire
lvl 1 fast Garuda
lvl 1 sexy qiong-ji
lvl 6 cool fenrir
lvl 1 intelligent medusa
lvl 1 powerful byakko
Many many silver slimes
2 +4 chain lightning stones
1 aqua burststone
1 +4 earthquake stone
1 shine burst stone
1 dark psalm stone

trading these and any variation of these for 5 star Phoenix, vampire matron, Mephistopheles, leviathan, the any of the new 5 star monsters from the plains. Post offer and personality trait. :)

*would be happy to level these to max if wanted as well!

Maelstorm
17th Oct 2012, 22:13
I have a *5 Sexy Titan that I want to trade with Phoenix, Mephistopheles, Bahamut, or the new *5 guardians.
Please message me if you interested.
IGN: Maelstorm

member_10055145
18th Oct 2012, 02:46
Send Trades to Jounochi

Trading:

Lindworm lvl 15 3* Ace
Kraken 4* Intelligent
Vampire 4* Fast
Ramiel 4* Fast/Intelligent
Jormungandr 4* Fast

Looking For:

Suzaku
Genbu
Golem
Seiryu
Garuda
Medusa
Fenrir
Giant
Pabilsag
Dominion
Azi Dahaka

Not a lot yet but I will hopefully have more soon.

Ripper
25th Oct 2012, 09:50
Have

lvl 60 fast Titan
Lvl 8 sexy Ifrit
lvl 1 intelligent Valkyrie

looking for either Vampire Matron or Dominion.
game name is Resevoirdo. Send me a trade in game tell me which of mine you're after.

kemuzave
25th Oct 2012, 12:10
your lvl 1 int valk for my lvl 60 pow bahamut.. if you have kik messenger kik me at kemuzave thanks

mariomario6972-476592
25th Oct 2012, 19:56
Will teach how to dupe, using bluetooth. pm or email me mariomario6972@yahoo.com (mailto:mariomario6972@yahoo.com) . Quitting so will charge for service. Hurry, this is temp account only!

mariomario6972
27th Oct 2012, 10:07
Will teach how to dupe for free, only need your bluetooth address, cards not required, will dupe for u, contact mariomario6972@yahoo.com (mailto:mariomario6972@yahoo.com) now!

member_10293541
5th Nov 2012, 11:57
The title says it all. I have a Sexy Fujin that I'd like to trade for a Shiva. I might consider other 5*s though, so let me know what you have to offer.

IGN: VonClossen

member_10293541
5th Nov 2012, 12:04
I have a spare Byakko to trade.