PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise, goodies and other stuff

Varulven
8th Jan 2014, 00:44
Will there ever be nosgothic merchandise available?
Are you planning anything like that?

lucinvampire
8th Jan 2014, 10:00
What would be nice is if there were some give-a-ways or competitions to win cool stuff :D

Monkeythumbz
8th Jan 2014, 13:34
Evntually, potentially, but not until we were in Open Beta, which is quite some way off right now.

ParadoxicalOmen
8th Jan 2014, 19:15
It would be cool if someday was released an official book, telling the whole LoK story and answering our most FAQ's.
I'm so curious about the Lost City for example...and HOW is it related to the Abyss?

But I do realize that the story hasn't finished yet...

EDIT: just in case anyone doesn't remember http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/lostcity.php

RainaAudron
8th Jan 2014, 19:44
More merch would be nice :)

Paradoxical Omen: Daniel told us about the Lost City and Abyss here: http://www.dcabdesign.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24&sid=ff79466921258664809b5f7eed509c50

ParadoxicalOmen
8th Jan 2014, 19:58
More merch would be nice :)

Paradoxical Omen: Daniel told us about the Lost City and Abyss here: http://www.dcabdesign.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24&sid=ff79466921258664809b5f7eed509c50

OMG, thank you so much Raina :D

This part in bold makes me wonder:

" So the Lost City was pulled into the Abyss by the Elder God, as were many areas. (like the end citadel in Defiance) "

I remember that the Vampire Citadel was in the "Lake of Tears" (http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/laketears.php)
So was the sea serpent depicted in Blood Omen's map the Elder God?? (http://www.nosgoth.net/Blood_Omen/showmap.htm)
Perhaps the humans saw one of his tentacles and thought it was a sea serpent....

Vampmaster
8th Jan 2014, 20:16
It was said somewhere that certain places only exist in the demon dimension or look completely different. What if they're still intact in that realm? I think it would be fascinating if the Lost City had fallen into the hands of the Hylden and would be somewhere interesting to visit if Kain ever goes there again.

RainaAudron
8th Jan 2014, 23:28
You´re welcome Paradoxical Omen :)

XJadeDragoonX
25th May 2014, 00:46
Does Psyonix plan on releasing any kind of merchandise for Nosgoth? I personally would be all for it. I have several LoK figures that i got years ago. I know Square Enix makes excellent figures and iv probably purchased about 9 or 10 of them over the last couple years as they are released. What better a way to promote this amazing game than to pump out some action figures or some shirts or posters. I'd buy all of that. Twice.

PhilFourFingers
25th May 2014, 02:35
Make a highly detailed 8-12" statue of every evolved vampire clan and sell them 100$ and i'll buy every single one of them.

Varulven
25th May 2014, 12:28
Yay for action figures and posters!

cmstache
25th May 2014, 13:17
I've been waiting for posters myself. But, I feel this would fall more under SE's realm.

Khalith
25th May 2014, 13:33
I still want a t-shirt with the nosgoth logo! =(

cmstache
25th May 2014, 13:35
I already have one of those (The PAX East shirts have them on it.)

Varulven
25th May 2014, 13:40
I already have one of those (The PAX East shirts have them on it.)

I'd like to know how to get one of these shirts :)

Khalith
25th May 2014, 13:56
I'd like to know how to get one of these shirts :)

They only have them at events so far.

RainaAudron
25th May 2014, 14:10
Please make moar :D merchandise FTW! :P

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FTT-c_Lhv90/U4H5pgxEDnI/AAAAAAAAFoM/kkgo6P-QDoE/s512/Fotografia0182.jpg

Varulven
25th May 2014, 14:25
They only have them at events so far.

Then there isn't any chance for me to get one of these :(

Khalith
25th May 2014, 14:45
Then there isn't any chance for me to get one of these :(

Same. =/

Bazielim
25th May 2014, 17:48
I like merchandise:D

As others have said there is Nosgoth stuff out there now (but not the action figures) just that for now at least it's promotional events/game conventions only. I'm not sure that they're planning anything more with it, but I'd definitely support there being more in future...and you never know where they will be heading next or what might happen if you make enough noise. :)

Varulven
25th May 2014, 18:53
and you never know where they will be heading next or what might happen if you make enough noise. :)

I doubt they will ever make their way to germany ^^°

Bazielim
25th May 2014, 18:55
I doubt they will ever make their way to germany ^^°
Oh I wouldn't say that:whistle:

Varulven
25th May 2014, 19:07

Then come to hannover... pweeeeezee! :flowers:

XJadeDragoonX
25th May 2014, 20:18
I'd be all about lieutenant figures

cmstache
25th May 2014, 20:22
Well, considering the German population, it's highly possible. They even got their own forums. This is all provided that they do release general merchandise.

That being said, there's always this thing call "internet shopping."

Soiuxsie
25th May 2014, 21:19
It just would be great if they had an official shop with merchandise, probably would pay a ton for the shipping to poland but oh well worth it ;)

Soiuxsie
3rd Jun 2014, 11:19
A friend made a coffee mug for me so this could be a good idea for future merch.
http://i.imgur.com/PiqSetM.jpg

RainaAudron
3rd Jun 2014, 12:35
Oh, nice mug!

Sanguise23
3rd Jun 2014, 12:37
A friend made a coffee mug for me so this could be a good idea for future merch.
http://i.imgur.com/PiqSetM.jpg

i am totally jelly

lucinvampire
3rd Jun 2014, 13:22

:eek: sweeeeeeeeeet :thumb: - and great idea – make mugs!

Awesome action figures – like that amazing Vincent figure (not the cheap one)…I saw one the other week and nearly died with how awesome it was! :D

And cool class posters – like the ones at the promo stand at Insomnia! :D

…actually I’d be happy with anything :D just make lots of cool stuff please please please :D

Varulven
3rd Jun 2014, 14:45
:eek: sweeeeeeeeeet :thumb: - and great idea – make mugs!

Awesome action figures – like that amazing Vincent figure (not the cheap one)…I saw one the other week and nearly died with how awesome it was! :D

And cool class posters – like the ones at the promo stand at Insomnia! :D

…actually I’d be happy with anything :D just make lots of cool stuff please please please :D

Do it, do it.... DO IT!!! :D :D :D

Cradlis
19th Aug 2014, 17:02
Hi folks :)

I read on the blog that the t-shirts that will be given at the Gamescon will not be available anywhere else. While I understand this is some kind of prize for those who can go to the event, I hope SE/Psyonix will make more merchandise and stuff about Nosgoth, because I would gladly buy them and wear them (if clothes, of course). I'm a Legacy of Kain collector since day one : I have 3 copies of every games (Steam, Console and PC in French because it's my native language), I have figurines, the 2 comic books, the 5 primas strategy guides (and the big Blood Omen map), I have a Soul Reaver made of cardboard that I received when I bought Blood Omen 2 (they knew I was a fan), etc.

And I want more. A lot more :D

RazielWarmonic
19th Aug 2014, 18:07
Play Arts Kai makes amazing figures, I hope Squeenix uses their resources to make sentinel and hunter statues. :3

calypso-694
25th Aug 2014, 22:12
the exclusive shirts are great, I also get they are for events and such and they signify you had a great time at a cool event but still, making a general copy of them all would be nice for the public.

also necklaces bearing the nosgoth symbol as the pendant would be cool.

charm braclets with the logo and maybe the clan symbols or those rubber ones similar to the Live Strong but Nosgoth of course.

rings (stainless steel) a gold plated ring with the human side logo they use (gold representing the sunlight) and a contrasting silver ring with the vampire side logo. adjustable sizes of course those would be great.

earrings

stickers, posters, that coffee mug looks rad.

so many merch ideas that we would all gladly sink our teeth into

Varulven
26th Aug 2014, 22:30
Achtion Figures!!!!!!1111oneeleven :D

KaininitePriestess
28th Aug 2014, 19:33
...!!!

That shirt looks awesome!!! QmQ I wish I could be theeeere! I would gladly pay monies for merch!