PDA

View Full Version : A Message / Questions for Relic Run Developers

Relight-TRHQ
25th Aug 2015, 20:18
Hey, I was wondering if any Relic Run developers are hanging out on the forums? We love having Nicolas hang out with us in the Lara Croft GO forum, and it would be great to have someone from Relic Run hanging out here too!

A few things I wanted to especially highlight, in case any Relic Run developer reads this message!

1) Puro-Osso posted a great thread about bugs and suggestions: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=156205

2) When Mountain Pass is released, it would be really helpful for fan archival efforts if Desert Ruins and Mountain Pass could just be packaged into the primary app download, rather than being in-app downloads that have to be handled separately, due to the way that this data is stored differently.

3) I would absolutely buy Relic Run in order to get rid of the ads! Please consider this :) I WANT to give you money!

4) Spend coins to buy gems? This would be a better solution if you think gems need to be more obtainable than what you did with the latest update. I am not very happy about the economy change - I don't think it needed fixing - but more importantly, here's why (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=157441&p=2152202#post2152202) I'm so disappointed at the drastic gem/coin changes you made.

5) Fans would love the Lara Croft Relic Run soundtrack released in lossless audio, just like the Temple of Osiris soundtrack was released... please? :)

6) Ammo Power-up during run shows ammo increase. During shooting sequences, if you aren't using the secondary weapon, we don't get to see this - would be nice!

Shaikh
26th Aug 2015, 04:44
I love the 4th option. I want to buy gems with my spare hundred thousands of coins, not the other way around. Or else make everything possible to buy with coins!

Treeble
27th Aug 2015, 22:31
2) When Mountain Pass is released, it would be really helpful for fan archival efforts if Desert Ruins and Mountain Pass could just be packaged into the primary app download, rather than being in-app downloads that have to be handled separately, due to the way that this data is stored differently.

5) Fans would love the Lara Croft Relic Run soundtrack released in lossless audio, just like the Temple of Osiris soundtrack was released... please? :)

I'd like to second both of these. The app always updates when I'm at home (ie wifi), so when I'm at work during lunch break or wherever else I'm stuck with Jungle Temple because I didn't download the 30+ mb Desert Ruins file, so it'd be nice if it came bundled and downloaded automatically whenever the app updates.

I'd also like to throw in one minor request of my own. Recently I've been getting Notifications from the game but the icon is just an empty, white square. It's no big deal and by now I know what it means, but it'd be nice if it could be changed into something nicer... Minor pet peeve of mine, I know and probably at the bottom of everyone's list of priorities, but hopefully something that could be tweaked with time.

AH YES, speaking of tweaks, the newest update rolled out some changes to Lara's combat animations, I can't pinpoint what's changed but it just feels wrong and distracting now. I think the camera position has been shifted so she looks bigger, but the bobs on both her arms and hips doesn't feel right (when it was never an issue before).