PDA

View Full Version : Care enough?

R3dLine237
25th Aug 2015, 12:40
Will the October League be open 24/7 or will it be just for Americans? since for EU players it's half the time during night so it feels like a brick in my whole chances of getting eternal, some have studies/workplaces where they need to be all good not tired from a sleepless night. Hope you care enough about EU players

MasterShuriko
25th Aug 2015, 12:51
try Work, Gym, Girlfriend and 2 kittens =D

But I would be happy if we got some kind of League play in Eu

Harmaatukka
25th Aug 2015, 13:13
Alternatively you could try Work, Wife, 2 kids and 4 kittens. I'm enjoying it so far.

MasterShuriko
25th Aug 2015, 13:25
Alternatively you could try Work, Wife, 2 kids and 4 kittens. I'm enjoying it so far.

Working on it =D, Just not there yet =D

Saikocat
25th Aug 2015, 14:16
The timings for Beta are based around peak timings, to ensure a good matchmaking experience. Our ambition is to run if 24/7 once that's possible, though, it's certainly what we would like to do.

Raphum
26th Aug 2015, 14:45
The timings for Beta are based around peak timings, to ensure a good matchmaking experience. Our ambition is to run if 24/7 once that's possible, though, it's certainly what we would like to do.

There are 2 main issues about this :

1) timings aren't that great for European, I mean, we start at 19-20:00-ish and basically, if we have studies, jobs or anything we're stuck to play 4 hours or 5. And if you would play more, you would basically skip your sleeptime. In my experience, I ended up Blood 1, with a couple of nights playing because I had time on my hand. But for the next leagues, I am afraid it won't be the case especially if it is in October. I am a student, I care about my studies, and I love Nosgoth but don't put such penalties for us.

2) Playing after 1:00 AM GMT+1 you have more than a 50% of chance of playing on an NA server. Which is completly unfair, as people gets better pings, and also, if you want to rank up, you'll end up playing with people who are better rested and would have more awareness because it is earlier for them and would have all the chances on their side.

It might sound stupid, but I do play competitive in a lot of games, and these two points need to be solved. I don't think opening the leagues 24/7 would be a good idea as I like the system of limited timings. But maybe you guys should do 2 main leagues or 3 schedules for (NA/AUS/EU). Playing on their respectives servers. I don't think Australia got their own servers, but I think the NA servers would give them a way better ping than EU.

With all these constraints, I still ended up Blood 1 which is pretty good and being promoted like every 2 games because of my high MMR. But for the next leagues, if it's the next system, it will almost be impossible for me to do it again.

Hellboy_007
1st Nov 2015, 15:59
You allowed me to play with 8pm to 8am. Thank you. :worship:
Whether there is a probability that in a new season it will be possible to play convenient time (24/7)?

ButtCrusher
2nd Nov 2015, 03:28
9pm to 9 am for me. I played a week, it totally break my sleep rhythm, and i still can't fix it. Feeling bad and sleeping 4-6 hours last 2 weeks. Hate it. No more leagues for me.

Kootkha
3rd Nov 2015, 02:08
Same, didn't even play october league, bcz 1am~1pm is not worth it. And also, while now lobby is hidden in ranked I can't see NAm or EU and this making ranked even more unplayable for me, bcz it's random now I can't choose server zone and having a real ping issues (about 250) on NAm.