PDA

View Full Version : STORE The founder packs...

PSVfootball
18th Aug 2014, 19:00
Hello,

I want to make this topic to see other peoples opinions on the founder packs. I am not in any way a hater of this game, I love it and since I found out about it I bought the immortal pack.

But, the only actual usefull thing you get out of it is the banner/badge I guess, and ofcourse the reaver skin (the only reason I bought the pack).

Warchests: Not really strong items in them, not even unlimited (lol) they last 30 days, and they give a positive AND a negative effect, which makes me use the default ones anyway, which makes them completly useless for me.

Immortal Booster: Ok, this is decent, no comment here

15,000 gold: Well, I'd rather get 5000 runestones to buy some cool skins, instead of the easily farmed gold using the booster. Also not really worth it I guess...

Early acces to both scout and sentinal: Bought the immortal pack after 2 days of playing, so I already unlocked 1 of them.. so also not really worth it in the end

Warband name reservation: Really? Will anybody really pick my clan name, the one I use in every other game out there, and isn't used yet? Chances are really slim....

10 friend invites: Sure, why not, no comments

6 weapon name tags: Now here's a special one I guess, haven't tried it out but I assume it just renames any weapon to your liking, You could liturally make the '***** Destroyer' I guess... thats alright :)

And... the best of all the exclusive golden weapons: LOLOLOLOL the standard weapons nobody ever uses, thanks :)

So, my personal suggestions:

- Remove the gold, add runestones to buy some nice skins, this also works better with the booster.
- Make the 'Exclusive' weapons exclusive, not just give them a name and a golden skin, give them a special effect like the other buyable bows have.
- Make warchest items unlimited, please... and maybe add skins in them? maybe?
- early access to scout and sentinal... well, no idea

RainaAudron
19th Aug 2014, 09:27
- Remove the gold, add runestones to buy some nice skins, this also works better with the booster.
Sorry, but this won´t happen - the packs before July 22nd contained rune stones but were more expensive and the price of the packs was appropriately adjusted to reflect the lack of rune stones after the update.

15,000 gold: Well, I'd rather get 5000 runestones to buy some cool skins, instead of the easily farmed gold using the booster. Also not really worth it I guess...

Gold is very useful, especially when at the beginning you don´t have any and if you want to unlock some permanent skills/perks it might take a little while to gather.

And... the best of all the exclusive golden weapons: LOLOLOLOL the standard weapons nobody ever uses, thanks

I have just switched from my swiftbow to the golden Compound bow and it´s fine.

- Make warchest items unlimited, please... and maybe add skins in them? maybe?
I do not see this happening as the game needs to make money somehow, so the skins will be always buyable for runestones only.

- early access to scout and sentinal... well, no idea
That´s actually a good deal for those who don´t have them unlocked but I´d prefer it to have a class token instead so you can unlock the ones you want.

PSVfootball
19th Aug 2014, 09:41
Well, it isn't that expensive to buy the immortal pack indeed, adding tokens instead of unlocks is indeed better. I really don't see the point of the standard weapons with a golden skin ontop of them though, MOST people use the non-standard versions. And with warchests I mean like a really slim chance, not a guaranteed skin. But I'd already be happy if their items are unlimited, maybe the golden warchests unlimited, silver ones 30 days or so.