PDA

View Full Version : BOTH FACTIONS Recoloring Through Reforging

GenFeelGood
19th Aug 2015, 16:31
I think that there is some serious potential for customization through expanding the skin recoloring; and utilizing the forge to facilitate it. I envision being able to load a skin into the forge and reforge the skin into a different color scheme, with any color scheme being applicable to any skin (excluding prestige & evolved skins, possibly marked & exalted skins as well).

What do you guys think?

Vampmaster
19th Aug 2015, 17:02
If you give the color schemes named and had the Unique Items be one of the options and the Gold Items be another, then sure. I don't think they should implement it as a color wheel or anything, because then you could have people with silly colors that both break the immersion and make you an easy target. Choosing a texture however, lets you not only have alternate colors, but designs and patterns too.

GenFeelGood
19th Aug 2015, 19:29
I don't think they should implement it as a color wheel or anything, because then you could have people with silly colors that both break the immersion and make you an easy target. Choosing a texture however, lets you not only have alternate colors, but designs and patterns too.

Agreed, a color wheel would be too much. I was picturing just a number of set color schemes (4 or 5) that could be applied to the skins; and use the forge to cycle through them until the desired color scheme is found. Including textures with the color schemes would great addition to the finished products.