PDA

View Full Version : DECEIVER A Basic Introduction To The Deceiver Class (video)

HeyImEllis
16th Aug 2014, 20:30
Hello there! I recently made the first video in a new youtube series called Choosing Your Class. In this series, i make rather short (3-5 min) videos, introducing the different classes in the game. I decided to start with the deceiver, since it's one of my favorites. You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUP2YF8zKw4&feature=youtu.be

Constructive criticism is appreciated! :)

-Konf-
17th Aug 2014, 06:29
Hi there, remember you from your other post.

Great video, keep up the good work.

Here's some feedback for you though:

-The images shown at the start are too large. With half the game play footage blocked off I felt distracted from both the video and the commentary.

- Since this is some sort of an introductory video to the class I would strongly suggest promoting people to play Disguise properly early on - which is NEVER EVER run around in Human form. It hurts me to see people do that and lose 30-50% health the moment they show their face.

Edit: just read my post again and realised that the second point might sound a bit too harsh/snobby - which is not how I intended it. What I was trying to say that as a presenter you got the power to also benefit your viewers through giving advice :)

HeyImEllis
17th Aug 2014, 13:38
I'll remember to use smaller images in future videos! :) Thanks for the feedback.