PDA

View Full Version : VAMPIRES Questions about basic attack dmg

The_True_Solvaring
16th Aug 2014, 19:52
Is there any place where damage is listed for vampire's basic and charged melee attacks?

SexualPanther
16th Aug 2014, 20:29
I think it's 200 for normal and 400 for charged. Or something like that.

Sorrowgate
16th Aug 2014, 22:46
It's different for each vampire, Reavers do 180 damage per swing and up to 360 charged damage but also swing the fastest, Deceivers do 205 per swing and 410 on charge, Sentinels do 200 per swing and 400 on charge (I think they swing at the same speed but I'm not 100% sure), don't know what damage Tyrants do but they swing the slowest and hit the hardest with double damage on charge again. I think charge time is equal across all classes.

cmstache
17th Aug 2014, 02:12
The deceiver has a slightly faster melee speed than a sentinel. You can calculate that via damage over time. However, in the grand scheme of how much life a human has, the difference is negligible.

Sorrowgate
17th Aug 2014, 02:30
The deceiver has a slightly faster melee speed than a sentinel. You can calculate that via damage over time. However, in the grand scheme of how much life a human has, the difference is negligible.

Right, thanks for that. Still nice to see that the Deceivers are a little better at melee attacks though even if it doesn't stand out often, I feel like it's often the only class without a damaging special because I only use Disguise :P

Exiled998
18th Aug 2014, 01:15
Right, thanks for that. Still nice to see that the Deceivers are a little better at melee attacks though even if it doesn't stand out often, I feel like it's often the only class without a damaging special because I only use Disguise :P

unless u wanna do a single target nuke build : mind control , infect , phase

which will lead to mind control the humans to your location , face slap with infect if you still can't kill him/her phase will finish the job, and to boot u can drop in a blind spot with phase and make the humans waste some shots or better yet skills.

AreZee
20th Aug 2014, 06:31
unless u wanna do a single target nuke build : mind control , infect , phase

I really don't like mind control at all. you have to be in line of sight to use it and 2 huge glowing orbs reveal urself. disguise has the potential to land a good infest or get away after a fight with some luck

Prime_Abstergo
20th Aug 2014, 08:20
Every skill is good enough if you know how and more important WHEN to use it.

The_True_Solvaring
22nd Aug 2014, 19:28
Right on guys, thanks for the info :D