PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex Universe App for Windows

Lewk86
18th Aug 2015, 02:39
G'day all,

So I only just found out that all the exclusive behind the scenes content, videos and screenshots are available on the App.

I only own a Windows Phone and a Surface Pro 3. Both run Windows 10. Will the app be made available on Windows? Or will there be an alternative method of viewing exclusive content for the many of us that don't own an iOS or android device?

I'm a huge Deus Ex PC fan and want the exclusive content but this really excludes me. I kinda feel like this is a huge oversight as it excludes a lot of people. For example, I run Windows 10 on my desktop PC, which is the system I plan on playing the new Mankind Divided on; how come there's no app for the exact System you plan to release the game on???

Shralla
19th Aug 2015, 15:36
I just moved to Android after four years with Windows Phone. My best advice is give it up. Most apps won't ever be on Windows Phones and Microsoft has no desire for that to change. I like the UI of Windows phone but even the basic functionality of Android takes a huge dump all over Windows. The entire experience has been better since the day I got the phone.

SKantate
13th Sep 2016, 14:21
You're right Lewk86. It shouldn't be so complikated for Square to give every buyer the possibilty to use the full content of the game. However witch OS he use on his phone. I hope they will publish an win-phone-app soon.

Shralla
13th Sep 2016, 19:57
Like I said a year ago, it's never going to happen. If Windows Phone was going to get support, it would have gotten it years ago and I wouldn't be posting this from an Android.

Lolssi
14th Sep 2016, 06:40
They stopped making windows phones so don't bother.
Also the app is really quirky anyways. I never managed to scan anything anyways. Everything is too dark for it.

ChaosAlien
24th Sep 2016, 17:26
They stopped making windows phones so don't bother.
Also the app is really quirky anyways. I never managed to scan anything anyways. Everything is too dark for it.

Microsoft only stop LUMIA phone for another Microsoft phone!
Square Enix have million $ and cant develop a windows app phone for poor price its a joke?

Shralla
25th Sep 2016, 00:57
You should ask why Microsoft has BILLIONS of dollars and can't manage to secure third-party app support on their phones. The realistic answer is that barely anybody has a Windows Phone, and it's simply not worth it for Square Enix to devote resources to it, particularly for the development of a free app with no monetization options.

Tink001
25th Apr 2017, 20:32
Deus Ex was first released on the PC in 2001, I remember due to working in a computer shop, how can a title available of Xbox originally for PC on which Windows was the dominant Operating System not have Windows support in it's applications???

Tink001
25th Apr 2017, 20:35
Also it was a really difficult game and I didn't get very far on it but still, it's a game first developed for PC!!

Tink001
25th Apr 2017, 21:43
I have messaged Microsoft's Tech Support to let them know, I don't know if it will help but maybe if more users ask the apps development may gain greater priority!! I think developers have a heavy workload!!