PDA

View Full Version : + clip size on alchemist weapon

schnoll
17th Aug 2015, 01:38
I wonder if the alchemist will ever be able to get the buff ? Everychars can have it except him.. I spent 40k gold reforging it when the forge released.. À dam chance i was out of blood and whoopya told me about it..

GenFeelGood
17th Aug 2015, 01:48
Do you have both perk tiers unlocked for the weapon? My experience with it tells me that the perks are split between the tiers to prevent doubling down on the same perk, so the ammo perk might only be available on the 2nd tier if you aren't getting it in the 1st.

schnoll
17th Aug 2015, 02:00
Ammo buff on alchy cannon is not available whatever you do.

WWidow
20th Aug 2015, 00:16
You are not the only one who spent tons of gold and blood to get this perk. It's not possible, neither on first tier nor on second tier even if vanguard and prophet can have this perk with nearly the same amount of ammo in their clips.

But the best thing is, if you have this perk on two items you get two extra shots in your clip, even if you should only get one.
f.e.
10 shots in your clip + 2x 5% clipsize -> 12 shots in your clip (instead of 11)

and this perk doe not work as malus too (except for ammo capacity):
f.e.
10 shots in your clip - 2x 5% clipsize -> still 10 shots in your clip

schnoll
20th Aug 2015, 10:20
Yeah i wonder if they will eventually fix it cuz vanguard with 7 waraxe or scout with 6 dickbow is = to a damn alch with 8 . I main alch and the little ammo would make * good difference in my battles . hope they make it available soon ?!!

And most of the non alch player dont use ammo on perk cuz there much better stats than a + ammo. Most uses recoil / spread or like me, i stack stun resists. I dont have access to a + ammo on weap on alch. so ive to get it on perk.. Means ive * + 10% stun resists on weap instead of * 20% stun on perk. I cant get 2 bullets nor a 40% stun resists with 7 bullets ( 10 weap 10 abilities 20 perk ). Im **** both ways.

They should at least block the ammo perk on alch instead of the + ammo on weap. Would be less lost.

Whoopdidoohah
20th Aug 2015, 14:01
I would personinaly prefer + ammo on almost every class, as it adds a significant amount of damage to a clip and killing a vamp / surviving can depend on landing those extra bullets without having to reload, which is crucial in a fight (reloading while under melee attack is fail).

I agree with Schnoll I have no idea why Alchemist can't get a + ammo perk on their weapon. Fix please.

Bafunary
21st Aug 2015, 02:59
Alchemist is the only character that reloads one "bullet" at a time, if you really think one shot would make a difference, focusing on a quick reload would be more than enough.

schnoll
21st Aug 2015, 03:52
Alchemist is the only character that reloads one "bullet" at a time, if you really think one shot would make a difference, focusing on a quick reload would be more than enough.
15% reload = - 0.06 second reload on each bullet of hand cannons ( .40 to .34)
X 7 bullets you gain .43 second .. I prefer anytime * bullet than * .5 sec reload clip ..

Almost all pro players uses at least 1 ammo bonuses i dont think getting + ammo on ANY class is useless.. Both ammos bonuses may be useless for some class, like hunters and prophet that needs recoil/ spread perk... But on alch 2 bullet is awesome cuz hé dont need any accuracy perk. Repeating myself but blocking the ammo perk on alch instead of the weapon ammo bonus would be * good tradeoff, if devs dont wanna pût in 8 bullets for alch.

Does anyone knows if its intended to be blocked or just buggy?