PDA

View Full Version : Wreck it Ralph in Kingdom Hearts

OmegaHer0
19th Sep 2012, 08:07
I have seen the second trailer of Wreck it Ralph and it is rather interesting where the bad guy don't want to be the bad guy anymore without any reason why. So, Who want to see wreck it ralph in Kingdom Hearts 3 where Sora's ally is Wreck it Ralph? It would be interesting to see the heartless invading the game world areas like Hero's Duty, Fix It Felix, and Sugar Rush.

Timmei
19th Sep 2012, 10:49
That would be... interesting to say the least. If the film does well enough, I could see SE including it in KH III. Any new worlds sound good to me!

member_10077577
19th Sep 2012, 11:10
I have seen the second trailer of Wreck it Ralph and it is rather interesting where the bad guy don't want to be the bad guy anymore without any reason why. So, Who want to see wreck it ralph in Kingdom Hearts 3 where Sora's ally is Wreck it Ralph? It would be interesting to see the heartless invading the game world areas like Hero's Duty, Fix It Felix, and Sugar Rush.

You mean like a video game...in a video game...in a video game, right?

OmegaHer0
19th Sep 2012, 16:52
Technically, Wreck it Ralph is a Disney Feature Film. Furthermore, the world will take place inside the arcade station. So you might say it's a movie based on video games in a video game. I even think they should come up with this name for the Wreck it Ralph World: "Game Central"

member_10077577
20th Sep 2012, 08:10
Technically, Wreck it Ralph is a Disney Feature Film. Furthermore, the world will take place inside the arcade station. So you might say it's a movie based on video games in a video game. I even think they should come up with this name for the Wreck it Ralph World: "Game Central"

I know, but based on the movie trailers themselves, Wreck-It Ralph was a game in the eponymous movie. That's what I mean.

OmegaHer0
28th Oct 2012, 20:47
Let me know what anybody thinks of whether or not wreck it ralph should be a part of the kingdom herts universe.

Akito
29th Oct 2012, 01:10
Well I think it would be pretty interesting and fun if it were.

etg
29th Oct 2012, 01:47

That would be pretty sweet!!!!!!!

Ryutim
29th Oct 2012, 13:59
I totally agree, and it'd be interesting to see what happens when the heartless, who adapt to whatever world they go to, meet the cy-bugs, who incorporate whatever they eat into their programming. Would the heartless and cy-bugs merge into shadow cy-bugs, with the digital heartless from tron's world in there as well? And would they team up against the heroes, or would they start fighting each other as well? I really hope that Wreck it ralph is in KH3 so we can find out.

OmegaHer0
29th Oct 2012, 15:13
I totally agree, and it'd be interesting to see what happens when the heartless, who adapt to whatever world they go to, meet the cy-bugs, who incorporate whatever they eat into their programming. Would the heartless and cy-bugs merge into shadow cy-bugs, with the digital heartless from tron's world in there as well? And would they team up against the heroes, or would they start fighting each other as well? I really hope that Wreck it ralph is in KH3 so we can find out.

It would be interesting if there would be heartless hybrids in the game world. I bet the good guys would definitely team up with Wreck it Ralph, Fix it Felix, and Sergeant Callhoun.

Grimoire
30th Oct 2012, 02:17
HIKARI orchestrated Plays at Wreck It Ralph Meet Greet in Disneyland

khinsider.com/news/HIKARI-orchestrated-P... (http://khinsider.com/news/HIKARI-orchestrated-Plays-at-Wreck-It-Ralph-Meet-Greet-in-Disneyland-3113)

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 00:23
wreck it ralph is to new, itll never happen, have fun dreaming

Lightning_Stryker
24th Nov 2012, 10:47
I think it'd be really cool! I like the idea and they can incorporate so many things from the movie that would fit in really well with the KH series so it'd be something I'd like to see.

Ryutim
24th Nov 2012, 18:25
wreck it ralph is to new, itll never happen, have fun dreaming

Just because Wreck it Ralph is new doesn't mean that it'll never be incorporated into Kingdom Hearts. Even if it's too new to get into KH3, that doesn't mean that it couldn't get into KH4, or some other Kingdom Hearts game, after all, I never heard anyone say that KH had to stop at KH3, the series could go on for a really long time (I hope, I hope, I hope).

Lightning_Stryker
24th Nov 2012, 19:04
I hope the KH series will last for a while too! ^^ but it'd be really cool to see this world in a future installment. They can even bring rumble racing back and let you build your own car like in the movie! XP

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 23:42
ehh everything must have an ending, if they draw kingdom hearts out too much itll eventually get stale. they are smart to move inches at a time in the storyline though, as for wreck it ralph being in it, i dont know because its too much "like" kingdom hearts, the heartless are suppose to be a foreign entity, cybugs are already in wreck it ralph itd make it alil contradictory

Ryutim
25th Nov 2012, 23:31
You've got a point there, but still, I think they could mix some parts of Wreck-it Ralph into Kingdom Hearts, or they could give it a KH style twist, make it so that they're worlds rather than games, and they're connected by some KH style route (something that the non-KH characters could travel across, so that Ralph can meet Vanellope and Felix can meet Sergeant Calhoun) rather than by a power cord, and they don't know that they're games, they think that they're regular people, which, within the context of the game (Kingdom Hearts, not Fix-it Felix jr., Sugar Rush, or Hero's Duty), they are. I'm not sure if I explained that well enough, but I hope I got my idea across. As for everything having to come to an end, I know you're right, but I'd rather ignore that fact for as long as possible, especially when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.

Keyblader133582
25th Nov 2012, 23:42
maybe a summon would be nice, ralph could beat down heartless

Ryutim
25th Nov 2012, 23:54
Yeah, that'd be cool, although I'd rather ride them down with Vanellope on her candy kart.

Zerogravity02
16th Jan 2013, 15:26
This is copy & pasted =3

As for Wreck-it Ralph (my main focus) the thought occured to me that if KH3 were to reuse Tron in a hub world like it did in HB/RG in KH2, why wouldn't they use Flynn's Arcade? They put the portal to The 100 Acre Wood in Merlin's hut, why not have a similar scenario where even if they didn't use Tron they could still maintain the memory of Sora's visit to Space Paranoids, while also making the arcade a home for Wreck-it Ralph's console, which I would assume was his portal. Or maybe instead, since 80% of the movie takes place in Sugar Rush, Vanellope's console should be the portal and the story will spawn from there. I think that Sugar Rush should be the only game Sora visits however. I dont think disney would be able or willng to do all that paperwork over again so that Mario can show up on a Sony or Microsoft system, HA! (But maybe Fix-it Felix Jr.'s console could be a minigame off to the side of Flynn's Arcade?) Also I think Cye-bugs meshing with Heartless is a given.

And supporting my theory is this: >www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/wp-content/upl... (http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Sugar-Rush-565x290.jpg)<

Couldn't you just see this being one of the Kingdom Hearts world's in Jiminy Cricket's Journal?

Riku9
20th Jan 2013, 10:21
That would be really weird because what weapon would he have? His fist.

Ryutim
20th Jan 2013, 23:35
Yeah, why not? Ralph's fists are as big as wrecking balls, which is kinda the point, and besides, Tifa fights with just her fists, well, and gloves, which is really just more of the same.

Zerogravity02
22nd Jan 2013, 01:48
One things for sure, whatever keyblade they design for Wreck-it Ralph, (Which would likely either be 8-bit pixelated or candy coated) It's gonna have either a medal with a blue sash or vanellope's cookie hero medal as the chain. (and if not I will be thoroughly disappointed) -__-

Ryutim
22nd Jan 2013, 20:17
I totally agree with you there, and I think it should definately be Vanellope's cookie hero medal.

member_10511977
31st Jan 2013, 10:07
If they can't add a wreck it ralph world the main villain of the film could be a secret boss.

Ryutim
31st Jan 2013, 12:59
Seriously? I don't think that it'd be much fun to fight a part cybug, part psycho, part candy, overlord wannabe who's got a really creepy laugh... Then again, it might be pretty satisfying to take him down. Hmm.

b-een-nul-nul
4th Feb 2013, 14:36

I know, but based on the movie trailers themselves, Wreck-It Ralph was a game in the eponymous movie. That's what I mean.

Well, wasnt Tron in KH2 also? thats a game in a game too.

Ryutim
4th Feb 2013, 18:21
That's true, and the Hundred Acre Woods world is just a book in KH, and they were able to make a world out of it, so why wouldn't they be able to put a couple arcade machines in Radient Garden, then have the characters go into them the same way that Sora went into the Hundred Acre Woods?