PDA

View Full Version : No more duo queue?

penguino2030
13th Aug 2015, 21:42
Why?

It's hard enough carrying 2 teammates with a partner, now I have to carry 3? ugh.

I may not be the best player, but I generally hold my own. I hate playing alone. Hate it.

Done venting.

IKathaarI
14th Aug 2015, 08:04
Because those of us who have to play alone HATE being paired up against premades in a SOLO queue. Duo queueing should have never been a thing this season if it was designed to be a Solo queue.

Vampmaster
14th Aug 2015, 09:42
They mentioned in the patch notes that they only removed it because it was causing crashes and plan on on bringing it back for the official release of league.

SonixSquad
14th Aug 2015, 12:27
If you want to queue with a friend, try unranked?

I'm sure there will be a Group Ranked at some point in the future where we can queue as a team , but I prefer solo ranked without this feature. Games are much more balanced towards the higher divisions when you actually are amongst the more experienced players.

riccetto80
14th Aug 2015, 15:28
Because those of us who have to play alone HATE being paired up against premades in a SOLO queue. Duo queueing should have never been a thing this season if it was designed to be a Solo queue.

sadly, how can you duo play in a solo ranking i really dont understand.

Endsequenz
14th Aug 2015, 15:37
They mentioned in the patch notes that they only removed it because it was causing crashes and plan on on bringing it back for the official release of league.

Hopefully not...seriously...!
Please...bring in another mode or more..whatever...but donĀ“t bring back duo in solo.