PDA

View Full Version : Mirage Arena Discussion

Automaton
1st Jun 2012, 00:56
I admittedly didn't take as much advantage of the capabilities of this world as a multiplay hub as I would have liked, but fighting battles in the Arena was one thing I enjoyed about Birth by Sleep. Nevermind the fact I haven't mastered all of them and Final Mix got things we don't have (etc. etc.).

I turn this discussion over to you, Members!

Pikachu
1st Jun 2012, 09:06
I always play offline in the Mirage Arena. I'm trying to fight my way through it with Aqua at the moment and I'm only at arena level eleven. The battles have all been easy though some of them do take some time and the rounds to get up to the boss fight are quite annoying to be honest. Still, after I get through offline mode, I might try out out online mode just to check it out.

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 17:03
Mirage Arena isn't too bad, it's just really long and you will hate Arena lvl 20. After that it's actually a breeze until you get to lvl 30. I've done it all and I've gotten BBS at 100% completion for all characters as well as the Trinity Archives. It took a long time to do though but it's well worth it if you ask me. As for the online portion of the Mirage Arena, there really isn't a major difference and you can only get up to like 6 characters only if you use preset decks that the game provides for you.

Automaton
2nd Jun 2012, 18:17
I think I've managed to get into the twenties for Arena Level on my standard play, but most of what's left are winning on the Command Board (and some of those matches can take forever) and the racing (which I've not really bothered with.)

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 20:59
The racing is actually pretty easy. All you have to do is set it to 3 people able to play and then race the total 5 laps and dust everyone else after you get the hang of the course you're on. Other than that, it's fine. I usually knocked that out after I couldn't get any farther in the Arena mode. The Command boards is also the same way. Just set it to 2 opponents and the lowest score and just win as fast as you can. It takes a lot of time, but you'll eventually finish in no time. I did exactly that and I had to do it again for the journals/reports for each character which took the most time.

Pikachu
14th Jun 2012, 07:22
Replaying the Mirage Arena, I've noticed how much I dislike the fact that I can't pause the game when I'm in the middle of going through a run. That seems like adding fake difficulty onto the game to be honest.