PDA

View Full Version : 15.4Million score and I'm only in the top 2300

PotShot123
12th Aug 2015, 06:14
It seems kind of impossible for me to ever make the top 200. Can't this be revised in a future update? The first few 1000 guys that got the top rifle then have a massive score advantage over anyone without that rifle, right? :scratch:

FatalDragon69
15th Aug 2015, 11:13
You're not the only one to have this problem mate but don't worry as the Devs know about it and are working on a solution that will be sorted out with the next update which is due for release soon, not sure exactly when but I'm guessing they'll post something about it on here when it's nearer the time ok !?

!! Hope this Helps..........Happy Sniping !! :cool:

PotShot123
25th Aug 2015, 01:25
Thanks. Got the update and was a bit disappointed as I lost my weapon upgrades and was still stuck outside the new top 1000 assassin's tier, but now it looks like they cleaned out a lot of cheaters as of today and I'm in the top 70! Very happy!

Although I used all my money to upgrade the Cipher again yesterday. The Volante was okay as it was equipped, but now can't afford to upgrade the Adagio. Will have to grind for some money for a few rounds :)

FatalDragon69
25th Aug 2015, 18:20
Thanks. Got the update and was a bit disappointed as I lost my weapon upgrades and was still stuck outside the new top 1000 assassin's tier, but now it looks like they cleaned out a lot of cheaters as of today and I'm in the top 70! Very happy!

Although I used all my money to upgrade the Cipher again yesterday. The Volante was okay as it was equipped, but now can't afford to upgrade the Adagio. Will have to grind for some money for a few rounds :)

As our Forum Mod (NicolasVerge) has said in another thread.....

If you let them know what's happened via the in-game 'Feedback' button then they should give you some in-game cash to make-up for it, so you can upgrade your Rifle and be as you were before you lost anything ok mate !?

You can read his original posts about it in the following link.....

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=162551

!! Hope this Helps !! :cool: