PDA

View Full Version : The two moons

RaulRoque
10th Aug 2015, 15:37
I just finished reading Haruki Murakami's first book of his trilogy "1Q84" and there's a conversation about two moons (there must be more about it in the sequence of the story) that remembered me about this game. Could there be any relationship between them? Maybe they were influenced by the japanese romance?

In the Murakami's story - so far - the two moons appears when the narrator is in a different world from the "reality" he was before. So, some things that happened in one world, didn't happen at all in the other one. They are dissociated. Anyway, good book.

VUylvern
10th Aug 2015, 18:30
A friend of mine said to me that there´s someone at the entrance of the pool that explains this. He says it´s a bad omen, a manifestation of the spirits pointing out a tragedy that´s about to happen.

MeteoricDragon
17th Sep 2015, 02:07
A friend of mine said to me that there´s someone at the entrance of the pool that explains this. He says it´s a bad omen, a manifestation of the spirits pointing out a tragedy that´s about to happen.

I think the moon is an anomaly from another timeline. In some time traveling games, anomalies get created and they'll exist where they aren't supposed to be. Notice how in the end of episode 2, there was a solar eclipse, and then a full moon, that would take 14 days to happen, unless it wasn't the same moon. But as we see, the full moon happens later that night.