PDA

View Full Version : bug at tutorial!!!!!

cainross
14th Aug 2014, 05:45
trying to grab the human that is dead against the wall in vampire combat training results in becoming stuck with no abillity to get out
needs urgent fix :poke::poke::poke::poke:

Varulven
14th Aug 2014, 13:13
Encountered that bug, too.

OnlyLogic
14th Aug 2014, 15:42
I JUST replied to a post about that...... This really seems like a new thing. Is this a new thing?

Psyonix-Greg
14th Aug 2014, 23:31
I need some more info on this. Did you drag the vampire near a wall or was he killed near a wall?

Ybsilon
15th Aug 2014, 10:36
I had this bug too. It occured when the human died near the wall and i grabbed him.

FireWorks_
15th Aug 2014, 10:38
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=15332

Killed him at the wall. No dragging. I think i pounced him to the wall but I dont remember exactly.

OnlyLogic
16th Aug 2014, 03:12
This may be related to the fall-through-the-map-after-pounce bug.

malgaa
16th Aug 2014, 09:30
I remember getting stuck too the day I tried to go through the tutorial, I think it was on the Reaver's part, I was moving around and got stuck in a corner.

Scribbz
17th Aug 2014, 23:50
I've encountered this problem as well, replicated it once by dragging the human corpse up to the wall. The first time it happened the body was at a corner, the second time it was beside the wall. Second time my vampire had the leg in hand while floating.

CapnBingoMorton
4th Sep 2014, 15:02
When i was doing the vampire combat section i pressed e on a human corpse like it told me to near a wall. The game suspended me in midair disallowing me to do anything except throw some bombs and quit

FireWorks_
4th Sep 2014, 20:30
This is a known issue

DarkMester
16th Sep 2014, 03:34
I started playing today so do not know if this is common or not, but either way I'll report what happened.

I was doing the tutorial as a vampire and on the penultimate part of the tutorial when it was necessary execute the human enemy when trying to grab the human I got stuck on the wall. When this occurred the fallen human was near the left wall.

TsiriTheBiri
7th Oct 2014, 09:28
There is a bug in tutorial as Vampire that when the tutorial askes to grab him you end up in the air and you have to
restart tutorial :/

btw that game is awesome :)

jedazar
16th Oct 2014, 01:24
During the vampire tutorial, when trying to grab the dead body to drag it around, my character would get stuck in would looked like a falling position. I was able to use abilities, but not move or execute the body, and could only move on by quitting the tutorial. This happened twice in a row.