PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy for WII U

DEMONANEUDY666
18th Sep 2012, 13:30
Should final fantasy come to wiiu? I hope ff 14 or the number final fantasy that didn't come to nintendo, as well as revival of crystal chronicles series.

member_10628951
18th Sep 2012, 13:46
I think they should focus on releasing games they announced almost 7 years ago before they even start remotely thinking about future announcements or titles. That's my personal opinion though :/

new_tradition
18th Sep 2012, 16:48
I could see it happen, but as you suggested, maybe a Crystal-related title if it was an exclusive FF game. If a main-FF game got released on it, it would have to be multi-plat.

It's funny. The series started on Nintendo, but if the next main FF game didn't at least get put on the Sony systems, I could imagine there'd be many displeased people, myself included xD

CPancer
18th Sep 2012, 16:56
I could see it happen, but as you suggested, maybe a Crystal-related title if it was an exclusive FF game. If a main-FF game got released on it, it would have to be multi-plat.

It's funny. The series started on Nintendo, but if the next main FF game didn't at least get put on the Sony systems, I could imagine there'd be many displeased people, myself included xD

I don't think I could take the franchise seriously if it released main Final Fantasy titles to the WiiU...

Arsene-Lupin
3rd Jul 2013, 14:44
Final Fantasy VI (as Final Fantasy III) hit the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console last week, so there's no reason for Nintendo to delay updating the game for the WiiU virtual console--and Square-Enix should apply some pressure. It's -literally- free money for them.

Naturally, Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger also deserve similar support.

And speaking of things Square-Enix needs to pressure Nintendo to do, what about getting some GBA games up on the virtual console service for 3DS? Final Fantasy V and VI Advance are just begging to be sold.

Again: free money. Do it, SE.

OMGitsaLisa
3rd Jul 2013, 17:24
Completely agreed on all counts.

heero2001
15th Aug 2013, 08:15
I don't think there is any reason for SE not to do it. I think, if anything, Nintendo is the one that's slowing it down. Nintendo only release a couple of games on VC a week (if that), and they are mostly made by Nintendo. Plus, Nintendo hasn't allowed any GBA games on the virtual console yet. Nothing SE can do about it.

LinkxPeach
3rd Nov 2014, 22:19
I like the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Series on the Nintendo DS and think there should be one on the Wii U. It doesn't have to be Final Fantasy XV. It could be a Final Fantasy game that is similar to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles or another action RPG spin-off.

Sora9669
4th Nov 2014, 10:08
Major releases are too much for the Wii U's hardware to handle.

They could develop a spin-off, but Crystal Chronicles bombed big time on Wii.

Square Enix don't even seem to want to release their NES and SNES games on the Wii U's Virtual Console. Good luck getting a proper release.

xTHORGALx
27th Mar 2015, 15:35
I don't really care about the WiiU and it looks like nintendo as well after announcing NX. I've bought it only because of Xenoblade X and the release date of this game will be the second time i'll unbox my WiiU and maybe the last time. This hardware is as dead as the Wii was if it came to JRPGs.