PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Losing my level, gold and runestones on disconnect.

TheLastHermit
14th Aug 2014, 00:05
Like the title says, whenever I disconnect from a match (the match finishes) and it goes back to the main menu, I'm level 1, have no gold or runestones, and cannot join games outside of the new recruit section. It's starting to get annoying. It happens EVERY time.

Bwinks
14th Aug 2014, 00:14
Enough said. Can I please get my profile lvl back to 12 plz?

Bwinks
14th Aug 2014, 00:15
Any help?

Hazmire
14th Aug 2014, 00:17
https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=8821

Go there.

TheIgHero
14th Aug 2014, 00:22
Welcome to nosgoth, no double xp broken boosters and unstable party system...

OnlyLogic
14th Aug 2014, 01:52
Bwinks, it's a known bug. It's going to be fixed soon. Remember, this is closed beta and MANY things will not be working. IgHero, if you've come here just to complain, nobody needs that attitude.

Zenkuyuko
14th Aug 2014, 16:43
Notice this today, at the end of the game i turn into a lvl 1 and my booster is turned off for the game i had just finished. through steam. Anyone else have this issue? I then have to reboot so that my gold, lvl are back to were they should be.

ERICdbs
14th Aug 2014, 18:53
I'm having exactly the same problem. In fact, after the patch, I would get around 75% times the "Unable to retrieve user status" and since it didn't seem to have a solution I was kid of pissed of. Now it never happens, but 100% of the time I have to reboot so it's in essence a downgrade.

I hope there's a solution in short time since it's a great game.

My specs are:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.40GHz
8,00GB DDR3 @ 798MHz (9-9-9-24)
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H87M-HD3
2047MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (MSI)
931GB Seagate ST1000DM ST1000DM003-1CH1 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)

By the way, once it charged the main menu for 10 seconds (usually it takes 1 or 2) and then i appeared as a lvl 13 (my current level) but unable to join to any match since it treated me as I was both lvl 1 and 13.
Prove:
http://i.imgur.com/h4BuJrD.jpg

Psyonix_Corey
14th Aug 2014, 18:55
I'm having exactly the same problem. In fact, after the patch, I would get around 75% times the "Unable to retrieve user status" and since it didn't seem to have a solution I was kid of pissed of. Now it never happens, but 100% of the time I have to reboot so it's in essence a downgrade.

I hope there's a solution in short time since it's a great game.

My specs are:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.40GHz
8,00GB DDR3 @ 798MHz (9-9-9-24)
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H87M-HD3
2047MBNVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (MSI)
931GB Seagate ST1000DM ST1000DM003-1CH1 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)

By the way, once it charged the main menu for 10 seconds (usually it takes 1 or 2) and then i appeared as a lvl 13 (my current level) but unable to join to any match since it treated me as I was both lvl 1 and 13.
Prove:
http://i.imgur.com/h4BuJrD.jpg

Can you send a logfile to urgentnosgoth@psyonix.com? Logs are here: My Documents / My Games / Nosgoth / BCMPGame / Logs / Launch.log

buttugly
15th Aug 2014, 01:12
At the end of every match my level goes from level 20 down to level 1. Gold and stones are also down to zero. Restarting the game updates level back to 20 and adds the gold from that last match.

GenFeelGood
15th Aug 2014, 01:39
The same thing is happening to me, glad it's not just me. You can also do new recruit as well when it happens if you feel raising a little hell.

ERICdbs
15th Aug 2014, 09:54
Can you send a logfile to urgentnosgoth@psyonix.com? Logs are here: My Documents / My Games / Nosgoth / BCMPGame / Logs / Launch.log

Sent! And thanks for the quick response.

johandv
20th Aug 2014, 17:43
Hi Humans&Vampires

I was almost level 5 and i bought for the alchemist the flametrowher. I logged in to my account and i started playing a match. My team won the match and i leaved the 'lobby' to see what level i was now, but then ALL my data is deleted my money, items and xp. I am very upset about this, Is there anything that i can do about this. If i placed it wrong or something let me know this is my first thread.

FireWorks_
20th Aug 2014, 17:49
Did you restart the game and check if it was still gone? should only be a visual bug, not affecting your real stats.

RainaAudron
20th Aug 2014, 17:50
This might be due to the current maintenance. My level showed 1 after we finished a match, I think all will be as before once the maintenance ends.

johandv
20th Aug 2014, 17:55
After the restart it was still level 1 etc. thanks for the suggestion.

Well i hope so, I was so close to my new vampire. Thanks for the quick help.

dotHackAura
14th Nov 2014, 03:48
Dear Nosgoth,

There have been numerous reports of the game unsyncing itself from server. Regardless of your level, you will appear to be level 1 and have very limited access. This has been occurring a lot more often then usual and has come to the point of being annoying.

Is there any possible fix for this because the game unsyncing or kicking you out of the match is just unsettling.

As well, please try to reformat or tweak matchmaking, I do not believe there is any real matchmaking besides putting a bunch of random people regardless of experience into a big pool and making games out of it.

I understand this is beta, but these are problems that have been here for months. Numerous people reported it and I don't really see any changes made to fix it (I may be wrong).

Please help us!

Sincerely,
Loyal Player and supporter

13oundary
14th Nov 2014, 16:50
Dear Nosgoth,

As well, please try to reformat or tweak matchmaking, I do not believe there is any real matchmaking besides putting a bunch of random people regardless of experience into a big pool and making games out of it.

I understand this is beta, but these are problems that have been here for months. Numerous people reported it and I don't really see any changes made to fix it (I may be wrong).

Loyal Player and supporter

I hate to be that guy, but do you have any idea how long it can take to find some bugs let alone figure out the solution to them? It can take some time depending on how elusive both the bug and it's solution are.

Also... on the front page of the game it mentions the fact that a new Matchmaknig system will be coming soon (at the same place it mentions 2 new classes; one vampire, one human.)

Please try to be patient... making a game is damn hard (or everyone would do it,) and just bringing up problems without any hint of a possible solution doesn't really help.

Try "I think that XYZ would help make the current matchmaking more ballanced" rather than "fix matchmaking" for example. That being said... the amount of people who are actually playing Nosgoth at the moment (considering it's 'closed' beta) will make the difference in skill (even with good matchmaking code) likely to be larger than if there were many more players to match you to.

dotHackAura
14th Nov 2014, 21:56
I hate to be that guy, but do you have any idea how long it can take to find some bugs let alone figure out the solution to them? It can take some time depending on how elusive both the bug and it's solution are.

Also... on the front page of the game it mentions the fact that a new Matchmaknig system will be coming soon (at the same place it mentions 2 new classes; one vampire, one human.)

Please try to be patient... making a game is damn hard (or everyone would do it,) and just bringing up problems without any hint of a possible solution doesn't really help.

Try "I think that XYZ would help make the current matchmaking more ballanced" rather than "fix matchmaking" for example. That being said... the amount of people who are actually playing Nosgoth at the moment (considering it's 'closed' beta) will make the difference in skill (even with good matchmaking code) likely to be larger than if there were many more players to match you to.

I don't want to be THAT person, but do you realize I know it takes a while to fix some issues? The problem is there is a lack of information about it and lack of mention that this is an ongoing problem that needs to be fixed.

Second, I am aware it is hard and I stated that I understand it is beta, but it has been months. Giving a possible solution? I am not a game creator, the point of BETA is to report bugs, if you don't like people reporting issues then that's fine, but asking someone to be patient? I am not reporting a bug cause I am impatient, I am reporting it because that's what we are supposed to do.

If you don't want to be that guy then don't create an additional post for developers/staff members to read when it does not add anything meaningful to the problem, such as additional bugs or a solution.

dotHackAura
16th Nov 2014, 00:35
Dear Nosgoth,

Is there a fix for this unsyncing of account which forces resets your account to be level 1? There are times when I find myself in lower level matchmaking because the system sees me as level 1, when my account is above level 10. This is becoming annoying.

13oundary
17th Nov 2014, 15:53
wow wow wow... chill man... You seemed to focus on anything I said that you could possibly take negatively... not my intention. You said they've known about the bug for months... which means they are working on it (and why I brought up patience)... so submiting the same but again isn't helping unless you have more to add (like I suggested). Also... my post talks about a coming Matchmaking update (which you asked about) and likely reasons that the current matchmaking is suboptimal even if the code were fine and a good way to structure your posts. Plenty of meaningful things there.

I understand you are frustrated... but everything you brought up is being worked on (as either you already knew, or my post informed you of). I hesitate to say it again... but please be patient.

Skjalandir
28th Nov 2014, 06:44
the match that I was in was almost over for the second round (less then a minute) and I got kicked out of the game. the game ended up reloading right from the start of the game loading so it asked me if I wanted to do the two tutorials over again. After I skipped doing them I got to the home page of the game and it ended up making me back to level 1. every tab I clicked on did the pop up screen to explain what they each were all over again. all my items were still there though. so I ended up quitting the game and restarting to see if that would show my proper level again and it did.

Liejer
24th Jan 2015, 20:43
i was playing in a game as usually,when all of a sudden i got sent back to the lobby and all the levels and exp i had...was lost please help me and tell me how to get my exp back
anyone else having this problem?

Rago600
25th Jan 2015, 13:07
Thats a known Bug, it happens sometimes.

Just play a little more ;)

nkaushik
17th Feb 2015, 21:27
I only just started playing again today, so I'm unsure if it's the latest patch causing this for me.

After every completed match, I will be reset to level 1, 0 gold/runes.

I can fix this by restarting the game, but I have to do it every time, which as you can imagine, is rather annoying.

Is there a fix for this I am missing, or is anyone experiencing this?

JanubeTaso
20th Feb 2015, 03:00
I was having this problem and I came across a solution (albeit not an enjoyable one).

I have Bitdefender, and my firewall through it (despite having Nosgoth as an exception) was causing Nosgoth to fail to sync with my account after each game, giving me the appearance of a Level 1 with 0 Gold/Runestones (though I was still acquiring gold on the server).

So, I turn off the firewall when I play Nosgoth currently.

Not a pretty solution, but 100% effective for me. Your mileage may vary, but it always struck me as a problem that was invariably linked to either ports or firewall.

nkaushik
24th Feb 2015, 17:50
This is still a problem for me and really annoying

Gozetassj9
5th Mar 2015, 03:04
As the title says... in game playing and game just goes to syncing profile then goes back to main screen. Puts me at level 1 and I have to skip through all the character intros/tutorials.

This is a major issue and it's obviously extremely frustrating when you've played for 15 minutes going neck and neck and you crash. 9/10 times can't get back in that game, especially since I play solo most of the time and can't join on a friend. This has been happening since I started playing in closed beta and it stopped for a while but started again with Open Beta.

It also happens to other people I play with sometimes as well as strangers that get back in game rarely and tell us what happened.

Larom1991
20th Mar 2015, 22:56
7 months later, still isn't fixed at all.. Still loving the game though, even if I do have to restart my client every game <3

As a side not, I really wish Nosgoth had a different publisher. I hate Squenix more then I hate EA. And I REALLLY hate EA. Yosuke Matsuda is an evil bastard.. Come at me Matsuda!