PDA

View Full Version : Warren and Max *Spoiler*

nhoa_97
7th Aug 2015, 09:58
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I wanted to know what your thoughts are on Warren and Max, I want them to go out on Ep 5 but seeing as Max is locked up with Mr Jefferson I can't see when she will be able to get out, and save Chloe.

I want to read every theory you may have!

codemasher
7th Aug 2015, 12:42
Warren is out of the loop - that's what Chloe texted him (at least in my most recent savegame) :D
I'm totally ok with him and Brooke hooking up.

Alvare
7th Aug 2015, 12:47
I'm pretty sure that in ep5 in my save game, Warren gets to be with Max, at least, if she survives.

LordBattleBeard
7th Aug 2015, 20:28
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I wanted to know what your thoughts are on Warren and Max, I want them to go out on Ep 5 but seeing as Max is locked up with Mr Jefferson I can't see when she will be able to get out, and save Chloe.

I want to read every theory you may have!I didn't picture Max with Warren. He appears completely besotted and Max.. Max just doesn't seem that interested. It didn't seem right to lead him on and potentially get in the way of him and Brooke, who seem better suited anyway.

Max and Chloe will have earned a road trip after everything so I'm not sure how much time Max would have for Warren anyway.

Tataboj
7th Aug 2015, 21:35
I am trying very hard to ship Max and Warren. Let's hope it will be possible (well, it must be, don't you think?).

Onmens
7th Aug 2015, 23:43
I think Warren is in league with Jefferson.
And depending on the choices you made with him you can try to manipulate him into betraying Jefferson and helping Max.

So if you flirted with him enough you might be able to use his feeling for Max to make him turn on Jefferson.

theleast
9th Aug 2015, 13:56
I didn't picture Max with Warren. He appears completely besotted and Max.. Max just doesn't seem that interested. It didn't seem right to lead him on and potentially get in the way of him and Brooke, who seem better suited anyway.

Max and Chloe will have earned a road trip after everything so I'm not sure how much time Max would have for Warren anyway.

Agreed. Warren's got the puppy love going, but I'm not sensing any real chemistry (sorry) between the two - not the way I'm playing her at least.