PDA

View Full Version : Ike-Aramba DLC Broken for PS3 version

DarkSeraphim666
17th Sep 2012, 23:29
Right off the bat in the first level, doors can be walked through to fall endlessly through the map. The ramp below the main glass with the box in it doesnt appear. Sometimes a safe respawn button doesn't appear.

You guys need to fix this A.S.A.P. It basically makes the level unplayable/unbeatable at times. I'd expect better QA before this DLC was released to be quite honest.

*edit* I also forgot, Every level in this DLC have goal times listed at 500 seconds and shift goals of 10. I know this isn't the case. Please fix this.

*double edit* later in another level (that i managed to reach) sometimes a dimension battery Sometimes appears where its supposed to and sometimes it doesn't. WOW is this DLC glitchy and not working properly. you guys need to get on this immediately. people aren't able to play what they payed for in the proper Working context

*edit* found video of some of the things we're seeing. if you notice in the beginning about the incorrect shift and time goals. its only there quickly before the poster starts the level. but yea GET ON THIS so we can play this in peace

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW-fti_Id-o&feat... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW-fti_Id-o&feature=player_embedded)

*another edit* and now the exit door to one of your levels wont open even though i have both pressure plates down and both power switches activated -_- Seriously, WHO the hell did you guys let QA this DLC cus they need to be fired.

member_10201959
18th Sep 2012, 02:25
I'm also having the same issue. Parts of levels are just completely missing. In the first level, All the King's Men, even with all of the glitched and missing parts of the level I was able to get to nearly the end but ran into a game breaking bug. The part where you have to throw the cardboard box through the glass panes on the upper level to get the fluffy capsule, the glass won't break no matter what I do. The box just bounces off, and yes, I am turning on heavy dimension after throwing the box. Basically, even after working around all of the bugs, I have no way to proceed as it is impossible to finish the level without the fluffy capsule.

I've tried restarting the game, restarting the console, and even deleting and reinstalling the entire game and dlc but the problem persists. In addition, as the poster above stated, all of the shift goals and time goals display 10 shifts and 500 seconds. As the dlc stands, I can't even complete one level. I paid for the game and both dlc packs and this is unacceptable.

Phenteo
24th Sep 2012, 15:24
We have launched an updated version of IKE-aramba DLC for Quantum Conundrum on the PlayStation Network.sqex.to/Rtm (http://sqex.to/Rtm)

Please re-download the entire game and the new DLC and it will install over the previous version.

Banshee5000
30th Sep 2012, 22:37
The European version IS NOT fixed. How about fixing that?