PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Jefferson Theory

Bossinator
5th Aug 2015, 18:14
Maybe Jefferson is the one who creates these vortex club parties just to kidnap certain girls and get them to the dark room, Rachael and Kate went to a vortex club party and got kidnapped to the dark room (may also happen to Max cos she went to a party). this might prove that Jefferson is actually a prescott since the vortex club belongs to the prescotts (correct me on this if im wrong). also Jefferson might be the one who is controlling Nathan so he can help him create some shots in the dark room.

Xeva-q
5th Aug 2015, 18:55
this might prove that Jefferson is actually a prescott since the vortex club belongs to the prescotts
It is possible but not necessarily true.

Sneddonator
5th Aug 2015, 22:04
Maybe Jefferson is the one who creates these vortex club parties just to kidnap certain girls and get them to the dark room, Rachael and Kate went to a vortex club party and got kidnapped to the dark room (may also happen to Max cos she went to a party). this might prove that Jefferson is actually a prescott since the vortex club belongs to the prescotts (correct me on this if im wrong). also Jefferson might be the one who is controlling Nathan so he can help him create some shots in the dark room.

I think you are on the right track.