PDA

View Full Version : Devs can we PLEASE have a update

Guardian1uk
5th Aug 2015, 17:14
on what exactly is being done in regards to the issues introduced with the last patch with things like the micro freezes near the start of the game etc?

Cause atm your all strangely quiet on that front and knowing that your at least working on the issues and are likely to have a hotfix at least for some of them would be appreciated, as some of us are now in two minds as to whether to keep playing nosgoth or go off and play something else till you fix it.
Basicly the lack of communication on these bugs SUCKS.

FireWorks_
5th Aug 2015, 18:35
Its so cute how theres always someone still having enough faith to write down these threads in hope for a change. I admire you for the strengh and hope you dont fade away like many others have before you.

KaininitePriestess
6th Aug 2015, 08:07
No need to be condescending.

Honestly, I think the reason they seem quiet is a mixture of the fact that they're actively trying to fix it and that there are a dozen threads on this same topic, so they may reply to one or two back and forth, but they don't reply to all of them. They've asked a frw times for us to send them information on what's going on, specifically on this issue, so it looks like they're workng pretty hard to get this fixed.

Vampmaster
6th Aug 2015, 08:59
No need to be condescending.

Honestly, I think the reason they seem quiet is a mixture of the fact that they're actively trying to fix it and that there are a dozen threads on this same topic, so they may reply to one or two back and forth, but they don't reply to all of them. They've asked a frw times for us to send them information on what's going on, specifically on this issue, so it looks like they're workng pretty hard to get this fixed.

^^This

Audhumbla
6th Aug 2015, 21:28
We're working on fixes for the hitching at the moment.

Saikokitten is out at GamesCon at the moment, and would normally have kept you guys informed. :)