PDA

View Full Version : Life is Strange season 2 plot!

Ravenda
5th Aug 2015, 00:03
A young, studious Mark Jefferson discovers his amazing abilities of time control and uses them to shape his future... How will Mark use his powers to influence his past, present and future for better or for worse...?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/rememberme/images/f/f9/Mark_Jefferson_classroom-07.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1024?cb=20150317230108

Ravenda
21st Aug 2015, 11:19
Main character: Mark Jefferson
Setting: newly opened Blackwell Academy (Arcadia Bay) sponsored by the Prescotts
Other characters: Ray Wells - Blackwell teacher, Samuel - School janitor, Arthur and Jane Jefferson - Mark's parents, Billy - junkyard owner, students, friends, enemies...

Discover all about the past of the famous Mark Jefferson before he left Arcadia Bay to head over to art school.
:D

lifeishellastrange
24th Aug 2015, 21:32
I was hoping that season 2 would have different characters each episode.

1: Rachel
2: Kate
3: Chloe
4: Nathan
5: Warren

Ravenda
25th Aug 2015, 11:27
I was hoping that season 2 would have different characters each episode.

1: Rachel
2: Kate
3: Chloe
4: Nathan
5: Warren

I've heard a few people ask for this or something similar but that wouldn't really work for a number of reasons:

1. The rewind basis would be totally gone unless all of those characters will have the power which would just be crazy.
2. The choices you would make as those characters would collide and perhaps contradict the choices you made with Max and her story.
3. The series would become too focused on the current events of the tornado and/or the darkroom.
4. It creates a lacking of concept and new ideas. Characters, story, themes etc.
5. You would completely lose the solidarity of plot/sequence of events in each playthrough.

I mean sure that might be a great suggestion for a DLC and I hope Dontnod will consider what fans want when they pitch some new ideas to SE. But as a whole second season something like this wouldn't work.

On the other hand what I've said combines new with the old. Creates a sort of timeline of life is strange and arcadia bay events.

OHWceta
25th Aug 2015, 12:49
All that I've heard about Season 2 will feature a new cast with no recurring characters.

Ravenda
25th Aug 2015, 13:18
All that I've heard about Season 2 will feature a new cast with no recurring characters.

They're still at the ideas and concept stage. Nothing is confirmed, they're thinking about new cast but it's certainly not for definite.

ByouRei
25th Aug 2015, 18:19
A young, studious Mark Jefferson discovers his amazing abilities of time control and uses them to shape his future... How will Mark use his powers to influence his past, present and future for better or for worse...?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/rememberme/images/f/f9/Mark_Jefferson_classroom-07.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1024?cb=20150317230108

nice idea .. welcome to world of Photography, innocent beauty, dominance and Dark Room.

Det_Forrester
25th Aug 2015, 18:50
Honestly, I'd be okay with a sequel to Life is Strange. But, I don't know how I feel about a whole new cast. I mean, I don't want to just forget about Max, Chloe, Warren and Kate. And if not Max, who'll be the one controlling time?

Ravenda
25th Aug 2015, 20:23
Honestly, I'd be okay with a sequel to Life is Strange. But, I don't know how I feel about a whole new cast. I mean, I don't want to just forget about Max, Chloe, Warren and Kate. And if not Max, who'll be the one controlling time?

I personally agree with you on this. I think coming up with something entirely new would be a bad revamping on Dontnods part. Unless they're going to scrap the whole concept of rewind and come up with something entirely different. If they intend to keep the rewind basis then the second season has got to be linked with the first season, either with characters or setting. Otherwise, fans and commentators will be continuously making critical comparisons and differences between both seasons desperate to find a link that will connect the two worlds together and if their isn't any then there's a big chance that the second season will gather bad reception and disappointment by fans. Not to mention the emotional attachment fans have to the first season characters, I don't think anyone wants to just forget about them completely and move on to something completely new.

http://i.imgur.com/ckbmL0h.gif

Anyway, Episode 5 may give us clues to a second season so let's see.

RagdollZombie
26th Aug 2015, 00:53
I've heard rumors of Season 2 having little side stories with Max and possibly the other characters, but it's a rumor, so not confirmed yet!.

OHWceta
26th Aug 2015, 12:46
There has been mentions of a series of short stories about the main cast continuing after the events of episode 5.

A lot of rumors and speculations but one thing is very highly likely, episode 5 wont be the end of Max and the gang.