PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes when i click "g"

Nanche
13th Aug 2014, 18:48
Whenever i click "g" my game keeps crashing for some reason, i have noticed that g is the push to talk feature and i have tried binding it to something else, but it still keeps crashing whenever i click g..

lucinvampire
13th Aug 2014, 18:59
Hmm that's pretty random...maybe take a look at this thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=16000) to see about rebinding to something else...at least then you'll be able to use chat without it crashing hopefully. Or does it happen in the lobby as well? That would be quite hard if it happens in the lobbies to communicate at all.

Nanche
13th Aug 2014, 20:05
Thanks will check it out. Yeah it happens in the lobby as well :/ pretty annoying.ยจ

edit: it worked thanks :)

Pheenox
5th Nov 2014, 18:44
Yeah... I play on a laptop, so its not a super high end pc. It playes the game smooth on high graphic, but every time i try type in lobby/pre-fight, the game frezes every time i hit 'G' on the keyboard.

I tried to solve this by making the default push to talk key mig left ctrl.. as that makes a lot of sense to me from other games... but its like the game doesnt move the push to talk features (Ex. turns music volume down on spotify when pressing push to talk) to the newly assinged key.. so.. i cant really type in lobbies without having a danger of crashing.

Psyonix-Greg
6th Nov 2014, 19:25
When your game crashes, can you please send us your .dmp file to nosgothbugs@square-enix.com. Thanks!